It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I sense something...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It was a sunny September morning and I was getting ready to take a shower when something came over me telling me to call in sick and to make a long story short I called in sick and blocks from where I worked the world changed forever. Now with all due respect, a Pope who served in hitler's army is coming to New York to hold mass on April 20th, Hitler's Birthday. I sense something. Am I alone in these feelings?

[edit on 14-4-2008 by hbmjr3]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yes...there is a rumbling in the force. Seriously, I have thought this for a while now. Hope nothing happens. With respect to the Pope, I think he is predicted by some Catholic St as the next to last one.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I also sense that something is going to happen, not to mention the astrological alignment of 4/20/08 and all the recent quake threads and such all date on the 20th of April. Could Pope thing this possibly have relevance to the seven churches of Revelations?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
I also sense that something is going to happen, not to mention the astrological alignment of 4/20/08

Whats the alignment?

Can you explain what that is all about? I havent' heard of that before.

Tela

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'm sorry, it's a full moon and also passover.

Here are some more interesting things about April 20

www.pr-inside.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hbmjr3

Which sense(s) are in activation to what you speak of?

Describe the one(s) as best you can.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Alot of people say something is going to happen in April 2008 I hope if anything happens I pray no one is hurt.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by hbmjr3Now with all due respect, a Pope who served in Hitler's army is coming to New York to hold mass on April 20th, Hitler's Birthday. I sense something. Am I alone in these feelings?

I have always suspected something a bit devious in this Pope, so I see what your getting at. The very fact that he was in the German Army during WWII isnt all that big of a deal, so says the Vatican.

Im not a Catholic, and dont subscribe to much of what they believe from an institutional standpoint, but the previous Pope was so much better for the masses, a stark contrast to Pope Benedict.

If this guy is doing Mass in New York, thats one thing, but if he brings up Uncle Adolf, Id express a little concern if I were Catholic.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Spidey senses been tingling bigtime last two days. I hate going to bed for the nitemares. Wake up feeling like I haven't slept. Could be gas. But I have some history of intuition. Hope the world doesn't go boom, and the worst thing the pope has to endure is paying 20 bucks for a 'I love NY' tshirt.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
Yes...there is a rumbling in the force. Seriously, I have thought this for a while now. Hope nothing happens. With respect to the Pope, I think he is predicted by some Catholic St as the next to last one.

Here is the wiki article (too much info to shorten into a excerpt), but yes, he is prophecied to be the next to last Pope. The next Pope, "Peter the Roman",is supposed to be in place for the Tribulation, apparently.

Not all Catholic theologians believe that Petrus Romanus will be the last pope ever, or that he will be called Peter II. Catholic apologist Ronald L. Conte Jr., who in 2002 correctly predicted that the pope immediately after John Paul II would be called Benedict XVI but incorrectly predicted that he would be black,[79] believes that Cardinal Francis Arinze will take the name of Pius XIII after the death of Pope Benedict XVI, and that the description "Peter the Roman” means that the "Pope will reaffirm the authority of the Roman Pontiff over the Church; this authority is based on his place as a Successor of Peter" and "will emphasize the supremacy of the Roman Catholic Faith and the Roman Catholic Church above all other religions and denominations, and its authority over all Christians and all peoples of the world," and also will be “the last Pope for about a generation (until the 2040's) to rule from Rome."[80] In Conte’s opinion, St. Malachy’s list ends with Petrus Romanus because his reign will coincide with the beginning of the first part of the Tribulation.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I agree i sense something to, With the pope in town and the recent, attention that is being given to him. Possible Assassination attempt Maybe? I would say that could go along the lines of another 9/11 Crisis that Bush was talking about today. . However all this is speculation.

Also i would like to point out Saint Malakai (SPelling) Prophecy's Concerning the Popes. . . . See above post for some "Basic" info. Wiki is not always the greatest source for info since it can be changed by anyone.

Here is a video that talks about Nostradamus and Saint Malakai Take a look its interesting, if nothing else

video.google.com...

And

youtube.com...

Sincerely,
Hakii
[edit on 14-4-2008 by Hakii]

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Hakii]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Historians will tell you and a bit of research will show you that no religion survived in the Nazi controlled areas. Every church had the crosses replaced with sawstikas and the ones who would not convert to the new religion and recognize adolf as the Lord and Savior well they just caught fire.

Dig into this a bit. The school children were forced to pray to hitler as their God every day in school. Some twisted stuff.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DisInfo

try googling the "black pope"

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This is the pope that presumably "dies" and is rushed off to Canada alive due to some problem in Italy.

After that will be the black pope.

I think all will be ok and we'll be around on the 21 to talk about it.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I believe an event will take place....lets wait and see what happens

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hbmjr3
Now with all due respect, a Pope who served in hitler's army is coming to New York to hold mass on April 20th, Hitler's Birthday. I sense something.

Ahhhh!

That is verrrrry interesting! Thanks for the info! 6 days away...hmmmm

I'll be back in 7.

new topics

top topics

join