It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is part of the Illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Ok, I understand that this group consist of powerful members, but who exactly are they. And how is it that its most powerful members are never seen? What books could best explain what they are and without hogwash? Tell me what the best reads are.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Here's a link:
www.dccsa.com...

Basically they're a few different families of elite bloodlines who are said to secretly control the masses.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Those of us who actively seek enlightenment are Illuminati.

As R.A.W. says in Cosmic Triger, "The final secret of the Illuminati is that you don't realize you are one of them until it is too late.".(quoted from memory may be a word or two off)

Vas

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissInformation
Here's a link:
www.dccsa.com...

Basically they're a few different families of elite bloodlines who are said to secretly control the masses.

There seems to be a lot of good information in this "article" you linked to, however, it really doesn't do much except regurgitate what most of us already speculate... I don't see anything more than an opinion or theory... Where are the sources of this source? Where do they get this information?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
i think that some american presidents are in the illuminati, as I've been reading about in Uncensorced magazine

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth
Those of us who actively seek enlightenment are Illuminati.

As R.A.W. says in Cosmic Triger, "The final secret of the Illuminati is that you don't realize you are one of them until it is too late.".(quoted from memory may be a word or two off)

Vas
R.A.W. is such an odd sort and yet.. there is some scary truths in his work and his words.

I think that is probably one of the most truthfull and powerful statements he has made.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Faaip de Oiad

Which Illuminati?

new topics

top topics

join