It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New? "Mothership" footage.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
Ok. how bout the camera focus? Seems to me he's not really looking at the objects, seems to be off angle..which could mean...(drumroll)...it's a CGI.

But hey, what do I know?

Even if it's not CGI it's something else... I agree, the person taking the video seems to be off target a bit... Like the original video was just taken to test the camera or something... Then he added the ufo to the footage later... But you never know... maybe...

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well, it's not the borg. They have green motherships.
Why not land and say hello?
Land in Mexico. MJ-12 has no authority down there.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Well I'm no jritzmann, but I work in the imaging field, been dealing with photographic output for about 10 years now. I know how to tell if a photo has been altered and am very handy with photoshop, but I'm not an expert

That being said thanks for the compliments, I'll do whatever I can to help out.

On topic, alot of people seem upset that this video has warranted more then 5 posts exclaiming that it is a hoax or fake. I am always impressed by the "standard group" of people that respond to possible UFO videos and pictures, for the main reason that they approach each incident with the same type of questioning and diligence. This is EXACTLY the type of attitude you need to be successful when examining pictures of this nature and to weed out the bad while making sure to not overlook a "diamond in the rough."

Let's have another look if we can get the original video, that will be much more telling then the terrible resolution offering youtube gave us.

I think it deserves at least a little attention. You never know who is going to come up with the right picture from being at the right place at the right time.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Just a short update, there's been no word from the youtube poster as of yet at midnight on April 15-16th.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

Is great to have you on this one, Jeff.
A no-show would be an answer by itselfs.

A short update from me too:
As said before, the author claimed:

I took this video and it is about twice as long and much more clear in the original. Notice the hovering ball or orb ufo and the chinook helicopter in the first few frames. Sorry about the wires and moving but the kids and I were kinda excited and I was on my porch filming to the S/W. This video was authenticated by Bruce Mcabee and Bud Hopkins as well as NJMUFON. More to come.

www.youtube.com...

Well, i've emailed Bruce Maccabe: here's his reply

I don't recall analyzing this video.
I wonder if what they got on video are actually short contrails from distant
aircraft. The "dot" would be a contrail seen nearly end-on as
the plane travels away and slightly to the left, whereas the "cigar" would
be a nearly broadside contrail from an airplane traveling through an
air mass with varying moisture. Just a guess.

But keep in mind that this guess is based only on one video of the series,
this one

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Tell you what, these kind of sightings are increasing and it only makes me think that aliens are actually trying to communicate with us! Or some other kind of scam!

These kinds of videos are also on the rise too in regards to youtube. Mostly in other countries as well. Really wierd stuff, why would our government be testing shape shifting UFO's to begin with?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Good morning. Again - nothing in the email box yet. Lets see what the day brings.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Jeff, I'm telling ya man, don't bother with this. I know you think by honestly entertaining things like this you are accomplishing something, but your only giving some sort of authority recognition to obvious bunk.

Please, take a look at the typical crap surrounding the context of this video and anybody with half a brain can figure out it is not even worth looking into.....

Your talents should be spent on video that is backed up by numerous facts from it's taping, and only that. You know, videos of UFO over populated areas that are reported by dozens, if not hundreds of people...multiple videos of the same object, videos backed up by police reports...etc. In short, videos that RARELY exist (despite hundreds of useless videos where there should be a TON of corroborating evidence to go with them....such as videos taken in metro areas...you get the idea)

Don't waste your valuable time with utter rubbish like this.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

You could be right, dosent make a differance what evidence they put on this they'll always find ways to debunk

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

The point here is he won't reply. Get it?

Hey, if he sends an original tape, and the shooter contacts me directly, I have no issue looking at it. But my guess is they won't. Thats really the point. That said, its largely a waste of time to even entertain it here as much as it has been...you got a pretty sky video...thats it.

Right? Everyone agree on that?

[edit on 16-4-2008 by jritzmann]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

I agree completely about the bird passing behind the object. Fake..

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I think it looks pretty fake, time to let this thread die.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
You know, until recently, these aliens didnt have motherships.
Its true! Read old encounter stories, not a mention

Now, perhaps inspired by Lucas & Roddenberry, they bring along a huge stardestroyer and small landing crafts that look like balloons.

Maybe they're advancing and now see a good reason for bringing in a massive ship, whilst still having the little runabouts. Perhaps they're going to into full scale production mode with butt probing?

Im sorry, but I've seen better clips than this

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
We can put this one to REST:
Bruce Maccabee told me that he never analyzed the footage, and this means that the guy is a LIAR;
the guy did not reply to Jeff, and this mean that he's not just a liar but even that he has something to hide.
Another attention seeker perhaps, doesn't matter to me.
Before these two assessments the case was suspicious: now is conclusively to put to rest forever.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join