It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

micro spheres

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I've studied various ufo reports in which some witnesses report that thousands of very small (10-20 microns) spheres were left behind, then found.

Anyone else have similar reports?

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
What kind of UFO witness has access to an electron microscope to make that claim ?

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Link to evidence or report please!

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
for starters, see above top secret, page 188.

I've seen another, report but off the top of my head right now I can't recall, I'd have to check my library.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Please post a little more info....
not enough is given to make this subject worthy to talk about.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
10 to 20 microns ?? how did they just happen to come accross these spheres?? You Need To Provide More Information Before a releavent conclusion can be made

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
ATS page 188

Wilbert Smith admitted that a number of fragments from UFOs had been recovered and analyzed by his research group, including one that had been shot from a UFO near Washington, DC, in July 1952.

"A glowing chunk flew off and the pilot saw it glowing all the way to the ground...the thing was in reality a matrix of magnesium orthosilicate. The matrix had great numbers-thousands-of 15-micron spheres scattered through it.""

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

...had been shot from a UFO near Washington, DC, in July 1952.

Just re-reading Richard Dolan's 'UFOs and the natioanl Security State', page 105, about July 1952 sightings in DC

"According to the Washington, D.C., Daily News, the Defense Department ordered jets to shoot down UFOs which refused to land when ordered to do so."

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Seems our Canadian Wilbert Smith is responsible this micron-sphere story, all my books just repeat the same thing essentially...

The only other case I read about such spheres is when Art Bell received that metal, back in 96. Read about the letter and fragments.

Metal fragments received by Art Bell in 1996, fragments which had nothing special about them, but the "electron
dispersion spectroscopy revealed that some of the samples were almost pure aluminum. The other items, various
odd-shaped pieces of metal, consisted of silicon granules..."

To close this chapter, for now, here's a brief recap of that Wilbert Smith testimony...

+++++++
above top secret, page 188

"During a recorded interview with C.W. Fitch and George Popovitch in November 1961, Wilbert Smith admitted that a number
of fragments had been recovered and analyzed by his research group, including one that had been shot from a UFO
near Washington DC, in July 1952....There was iron rust-the thing was in reality a matrix of magnesium orthosilicate.
The matrix had great numbers-thousands-of 15-micron spheres scattered through it."

++++
UFOs and the National Security State

p107
There is an uncorroborated claim that the air force shot down a UFO during the July [1952] crisis.
The source is Canadian gov official and UFO researcher Wilbert Smith. In an interview conducted
almost ten years later, Smith claimed to have shown his friend, U.S. Navy Rear Admiral H. B. Knowles,
"a piece which had been shot from a small flying saucer near Washington":

I showed it to the admiral. It was a piece of metal about twice the size of your thumb which had been loaned
to me for a very short time by your air force...As a general thing they differ only in that they are much harder
than our materials. [It was] in reality a matrix of magnesium orthosilicate. The matrix had great numbers-thousands-
of 15 micron spheres scatterd through it.

+++++++
Unconventional Flying Objects
p236

Relays the same incident, but Paul Hill gives us a bit more data on the origins of the info:

"Frank Edwards has a most interesting Chapter 4 in his 'Flying Saucers: Serious Business', entitled "Pick Up the Pieces"...
C.W Fitch of Cleveland Ohio, and George Popovitch of Akron Ohio. They arranged an interview with Mr. Smith, and they had
the foresight to record what was said. Thanks to them I have a copy of the tape and it is from that source that the following
material is taken."

Interview done on [November 1961] (As in the UFOs and the 'National Security State' book said, almost ten years later)

The quotes are, identical to the ones above so I won't repeat them needlessly.

top topics

join