It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first published UFO article!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I wrote an article about my phone call to a MAJOR at Lackland Air Force Base in January regarding Ricky's sighting. Please don't be too harsh.
Here it is...

www.ufodigest.com...

Click on "page 2" at the bottom because it's 2 pages long.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hiyah Ufo_Reality

Great job on your article I just read it and I got a creepy feeling from page 2 after you called NORAD...then called the military guy and he asked you if "that person" had gotten a phone call "after his sighting"...

Wow Ufo you have some major cojones my friend! But good for you for calling and asking questions.

I loved too the answer from NORAD about how if they HAD tracked something it would be classified.

Oh and the answer from the FAA, you can read between the lines of THEIR answer... "oh we only track things with a transponder, those whacky aliens, no we don't track those."

Good job and keep up the good work

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Great job reality. We are your biggest supporters!!!

I really hope that we hear much more from Ricky in the near future.

Bunches of M & M's for you!!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Thanks for taking the time to read it, I hope you found it to be interesting. I know it's been a while since I made those phone calls, but I figured it was important enough and better to get out in the open now rather than NEVER...

FYI (not related) -

An email response I just got from Mr. Cornyn -

Dear Mr. ----- :

Thank you for your recent letter regarding unidentified flying objects (UFOs). I am glad to have the benefit of your ideas and appreciate your bringing this matter to my attention.

You may be certain I will keep your suggestions in mind as these matters are discussed. I appreciate having the opportunity to represent you in the United States Senate. Thank you for taking time to contact me.

Sincerely,

JOHN CORNYN
United States Senator

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
*ATTENTION*

New 30+ minute video of Ricky Sorrells on his property in Dublin Texas in the same spot where he saw the gigantic UFO....

www.omeft.com...

(the video should start automatically - thanks missd!)

[edit on 14-4-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Cool you got a letter huh? I have YET to get ANY response from all those e-mails I sent!!!

I just tried to watch the new Ricky Sorrels video you posted but it said something like "Sorry we're having technical difficulties, please check back later" I will keep checking back, I really want to see it. Thanks for posting it!

Hiyah Rush, coooooooooooool background you have now, I just tried to log onto twitter to tell you that there but it doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Bravo, a good article

The phone call was very interesting. I have read so many odd stories of phone calls and even visits to the individual's home by military types or gov't officials. Perhaps this NORAD official is just doing his best to cover ET's tracks... his statements almost seem like he wants one to believe it's a secret military vehicle.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Great article UFO_Reality
... a very interesting read.

That whole conversation with the Major is definitely weird. It's almost like what was NOT being said was more important than what was.

Well done you... have a star and flag

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Congrats UFO. I enjoyed your article thoroughly. Hope you get some follow-up opportunities in the near future. One little minor thing though, if you don't mind. You might want to think a little longer in the future before you embellish your article with links to people like George Noory and Linda Howe. Not for any reason other than guilt by association. I think the Sorrells interview speaks for itself. If I were trying to lend credibiltiy to the event I would stay as far away from the fringe as possible. Anyway, I'm just sayin.....Sure would love to have been a fly on the Major's wall after he hung up with you....Keep up the good work, you sound like you enjoy it!!!

Lee

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
CONGRATULATIONS! Keep on keeping on!

Here's MY big accomplishment in the UFO Field...

www.rense.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Very intriguing article, good job man.
I hope you keep us all posted on any new developments that may come up.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I found the comment "We only track manmade objects" to be very obvious. Meaning they don't track UFOs, but SOMEONE does.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralLeeSure would love to have been a fly on the Major's wall after he hung up with you....

You would have seen one pissed off individual because he sounded pretty angry with me at the end of our talk. If you were a fly on my wall after I hung up with him you would have seen one frightened individual.

Thanks everyone for your feedback and the stars and flags!

[edit on 15-4-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Congrats on your article. Concisely written, neat and without bias. Well done.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I don't think I will make another phone call like that any time soon. But I do continue to email Karl Lewis as well as the 301st Base Commander and the 10th Fighter Wing Base Commander in regards to Ricky's sighting. They don't respond to me anymore, so I think perhaps I'm starting to pis* them off and I will stop before I turn up missing,.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Very nicely done Ufo.I really admire you calling around for info like you did,that took alot of guts man.Keep us updated on any future articles you may write,and good luck.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
They don't respond to me anymore, so I think perhaps I'm starting to pis* them off and I will stop before I turn up missing,.

I think that would be a good idea reality.
I think that it also conveys the message that the public is not going to let them just brush this under the rug and forget about it which is exactly what they are hoping for.

IMO, things are going to continue to happen in Texas. There seems to be so much strange activity. Good for you for staying on top of this, following through and updating us on your progress.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I don't think I will make another phone call like that any time soon. But I do continue to email Karl Lewis as well as the 301st Base Commander and the 10th Fighter Wing Base Commander in regards to Ricky's sighting. They don't respond to me anymore, so I think perhaps I'm starting to pis* them off and I will stop before I turn up missing,.

A star and a flag for you UFO. Great article. What I find interesting (besides the obvious weird comments from the major) is that you had no problem calling and having conversations with these individuals but the guys from UFO Hunters were not able to contact anyone. Maybe you should go join the cast on that show and give them lessons on dialing the phone!!!

Keep up the good work!

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
All it takes is a little time and some internet research. You can find the email address of several high ranking personal including the wing commander at the 301st NAS Fort Worth Base and Karl Lewis' phone number at the base. The guys on UFO Hunters must not know how to do this...

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

...The guys on UFO Hunters must not know how to do this...

Well that says a lot, doesn't it? Too bad really. But let's not muddle your fine thread with discussion of their lack of abilities. Again, great job!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join