It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The $20 Trick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I saw someone ask if the $20 bill could actually be folded into the two images claimed at some websites...
www.foldmoney.com...

Crazy thing with this site I just linked, is that there are ALSO images for the $5, 10, 50, and $100 bills... showing the demise of the buildings in sequence, from lowest denomination to highest... all in one piece down to a trail of smoke emitting from 'ground zero.' I currently only have a $20. I will post others as I get them, or anyone else may feel free to add to this collection.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This has been discussed literally hundreds of times since 9/11 and the only bill that looks similar to the Pentagon and Towers is the $20 bill. All the others look nothing like what they're supposed to represent.

It's interesting stuff, but I don't really think there's much behind it. I bet there's hundreds of images people can come up with folding notes.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar I bet there's hundreds of images people can come up with folding notes.

Seems to me you could fold an old Canadian single in such a manner as to see Her Majesty's royal sit-upon. Blame it on long winter nights here in the colonies.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanzibar

I bet there's hundreds of images people can come up with folding notes.

Normally, I would probably be with ya', however... the website I noted shows every denomination of bills from $5 up to $100... all being folded the exact same way and I do not currently have access to the other denominations. I have seen the other things the $20 is shown to fold into on the alternate page... I was hoping to see the rest of these.

If they all line up like shown in this website, all in order of denomination and demise... then it is the biggest slap in the face the Treasury, The Fed and this conglomerate of elite bankers, our masters, have dealt to US yet, in regards to hijacking our money system.

And we have to use this worthless money, housing a constant reminder of one of the biggest, if not the biggest, false-flag operation ever pulled off in the history of man.

I mean seriously... with the known garbage that has come out of peoples mouths in those circles, like the Rockefellers, one can just imagine David Rockefeller folding these up and showing them to one of his chosen little buddies... as he chuckles the whole time about US, unknowingly, carrying it around and using this worthless paper.

Fold 'em if ya' got 'em...

[edit on 4/14/2008 by RabbitChaser]

top topics

join