It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Constitutional Conspiracy: Courts Colluding With White House To Avoid Accountability

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
Bush probably didn't say it
But he believes it....
so does it matter if he verbaly uttered the fact?

I'm surprise you are able to still express your individual right as of right now! Where is the Secret Service knocking on your door? I thought this country was a true to God police state.

Of course past presidents have done similar actions before under threat of the United States either domestic or foreign. In times of war it usual does lessen freedoms, whatever that may be.

Hey guess what else Deltaboy, I HAVE had the Secret Service knock on my door, for something I said over the the phone. You may not believe it but it happened and was not very funny. And they tracked me down in less than 2 days. They had to make a file on me, take a picture, make a profile, and try to scare me. They said if I had only used a slightly different wording to what I had said, they could have taken me in. I won't say what I said on the phone, but I will say it was a joke that had some major ramifications.

This was 3 or 4 years ago, when I was 17. I wish I had some proof besides eyewitnesses, but you all just have to take my word for it.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Who said that modern day oppression has to do with mass executions or any other means of old time and obsolete methods.

Listen, hear and see how oppression is taking over, yes you still can speak your mind as long as it doesn't get a massive respond then you will be considered a candidate to domestic terrorism done by our own legal system.

Is no need to shot down the branches of the government for a take over they just stop working for the citizens they were sworn to protect and work for.

Moder day oppression you don't really see it, but get out of line on the agendas ruling our nation and you will be taken care off in not time at all.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I will admit I lack the ability to articulate what I want to say here but I am going to give it a shot.

Proceed, you have come this far, and you seem to be doing well enough.

20 years from now law students will be cursing the Bush administration but it will work out.

Such predictions are best left off the table. Relevancy aside, it seems premature to gauge the damage done.

The whole thing is not going to unravel and the Justices are not "bought and paid for"

This statement represents a point of contention for me. In brief, such optimism seems more a function of 'conditioning' than any balanced consideration.

History is replete with many levels of 'unraveling' - it would be brash hubris to contend that we are immune from that potential fate - and in fact, fledgling counselor, the BAR has been instrumental in preventing any measures being taken to address the potential 'unraveling' foreshadowed by the article in question. That organization has a mandate peculiarly devoted to profitable self-sustenance, not justice, wisdom, and service.

Also, while generalizations are easily discounted in the courts, they still carry weight here - so I cannot sign on to the notion that "Justices are not "bought and paid for" - that position is as ludicrous as stating 'ALL Justices are bought and paid for.'

I would guess that Congress and the Supreme Court have their tolerance limit and frankly it is in our Country's best interest that they remain calm, patient and students of history.

Of course I respect your opinion, and all things being equal, I would agree. All things, however, are not equal. Generalizing herein, the American people did not put the Congress and the Supreme Court in place to 'tolerate' or 'be patient', they are SERVANTS of the people and will do as they are told. Anything else is comedy, theater, and farce. Notice how difficult it is for any of us to get the feeling they are actually 'listening' to us? The only reason they can get away with such utter callous detachment from the will of the people is because the court FAILED to uphold the spirit of the law.

That crazy Bush bastard isn't going to be in office much longer and our government will heal the greatest wounds but will still be falable as they always have been.

Yes and no, but remember 'that crazy Bush' and his family - and their business partners -and all those within that social circle, have been in power since the late 19th century, and your apparent lack of historical context projects the illusion that it would make a difference which clown is in charge of the tent. Most Americans [generalizing] don't want to watch another show, we don't want to change the channel - we want to turn off the damn TV.

Look how long the civil rights movement took? Change doesn't happen as fast as we would like.

The "Civil Rights Movement" is not 'over' and it never will be. I'm surprised they don't elucidate on that topic in school. Such struggles, as those for mutual human respect, are on-going. It is mankind's nature to oppress one another eventually, as objectives and cultures grow and evolve. The resistance that civilization has to offer is what we call the 'Civil Rights Movement.' Purists might argue that the 'common' 'promoted' nomenclature of that phenomenon as a 'movement' telegraphs the desire to have it appear as a thing of finite duration. (you're not going to be a civil rights attorney are you? I don't mean to be preaching to the choir.)

Thank God frankly, because if the Supreme Court declared war on the Executive branch then we would literealy be on the brink of total colapse. They can't panic the Country like that.

The Supreme Court and the Administration (as well as those warming the seats in the House and the Senate) are EMPLOYEES of the people. This point MUST be the holding ground of Americans. They have no RIGHTS to take ANY action without our say so. The SUPREME COURT IS FOR THIS EXPRESS PURPOSE - all else is sophistic obfuscation of the commitment they have to our nation --> Ensure that the contract between the government and the American people is not violated. THE JUSTICES INSTEAD CHOSE TO BE POLITICAL TOOLS when the time for moral courage arrived.

The country will NOT panic IT IS THE MEDIA THAT WILL PROMOTE PANIC. American will is no longer visible - it has been hidden in a smoke screen of media interests. The media is clearly staged to provide the 'panic' moment for us all - the entire world.

Don't you think these great minds know what is at stake?

If I accept that as an axiom, there are only two possibilities: They are either unable to respond to the situation as America expects them to, or they are unwilling to do so. Either way, anyone who has a modicum of reason can see - no action is being taken. Could this be a function of 'patience as virtue'? That will be a hard sell.

Hey, Maxmars, explain what you mean by "Jury nullification"?

Ahh, among my favorite 'legal trivia'. I believe that, with the exception of Maritime law (International Commercial Code), there are certain attributes of a Jury, that are 'immutable' just the same as 'human rights' are. It was a long time go that I discovered that 'Judges' sitting on their 'thrones' seem to frequently take the position that leads to comments end in in the following words... "..... in my courtroom." I thought =, what a curios thing for a judge to think, let alone say. After all - it's OUR courtroom, isn't it?

While researching the precepts defining judges, litigators. and jury it became clear - it's the JURY's Courtroom. Everyone else in the court is a servant.

Let's start small - check this out:

MY APOLOGIES - this link was entitle 'The ultimate arbiter' and was an analysis of the constitution (6th amendment) dealing with the scope and breath of jury discretion and mandates' However, this clip, which was ironically commented upon and called ' the most important clip every American should see' was 'disapeared.' Maybe someone has an alternate location?

and maybe and old TV show - (forget the Dr. Paul aspect - it's not a political piece)

[edit on 15-4-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
People please...the Revolution only ended for us...it did not end for the elitist monaches. This is their final push toward the destruction of the most dangerous idea in history...We The People! It is only us and our blind corporate servatude that still stands in the way of finally finishing the Revolution and bringing true equality to all men.

I agree with a unifying world body, equal use of vital resources, and global cooperation. What I do not believe in is that it should be ruled by satanic elitist monarches who can run around raping, pillaging and hoarding thier own resources.

I point to the obvious....

1)All our food is genetically altered and programmed to fail at a given time.
2)They have stored source seed stock now in Norway, for themselves.
3)Our combat forces who swear to the Constitution are over seas...for easy destruction.
4)Canada has moved most of their army to the east.
5)The UN now has what it has always wanted...the right to field an army in the US.

I implore everyone to not kill your neighbors and destroy your cities when the famines and plagues hit us. Instead, get online and organize rebelions against any and all multi-national corporations and banking institutions and prepare for the invasion of a foreign military.

WE MAKE THE WORLD..NOT THE RACIST ELITE MONARCHES WHO ARE ALL INBRED! We are the guiding light of our nations not the rulers.

I hope we are all just crazy with delusions. I hope none of this is real and we are all just imagining it. I hope...

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by herbalepoch

There is only one force that is capable of stripping power and influence from the tyrants of today and tomorrow.The greatest threat to them is free energy.

Energy is everything. It powers our cars, our homes, computers and every machine. Without it, the economy will stop. It is no wonder why the power mongers always control sectors in coal, oil and gas.

With free energy, every human being in this world can have the freedom to go and live anywhere they want. Money and wealth will have less importance when people are no longer limited by energy availability and cost.

Free energy can also be brought to 3rd world countries. It can help end hunger and poverty everywhere. Remember how the Internet brought us the information revolution? Some dictators even ban or censor the Internet because they can't control it. Well, free energy can help bring us a revolution of true peace and equalize the political playing field.

There are scientists and engineers working toward a solution but lack funding for their experiments. I urge you to support them in any way you can. The most promising ones deal with laser-fusion and hydrogen fusion plasmas.

If you must choose a battle, fight for free energy.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by nikolat23]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Not ONE comment on this?!?

People---This is one of the most important and DANGEROUS things we are up against in modern times! It's time to drop the apathy and indifference and wake up! THERE IS NO JUSTICE FOR THE PEOPLE ANYMORE!

And unless people get educated about what is going on and rise up against this, things are going to get much, MUCH worse!

I hope you guys are paying attention to this!

[edit on 14-4-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

If what you say is true,
People won't do that until their livelihoods and comfort zones are threaten.

Until that happens, I don't think alot people are going to get out of their Lazy Boys.

And the ones that are doing something about it, are going to be smart and keep their mouths shut about it.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmilla

Originally posted by deltaboy

Bush probably didn't say it
But he believes it....
so does it matter if he verbaly uttered the fact?

I'm surprise you are able to still express your individual right as of right now! Where is the Secret Service knocking on your door? I thought this country was a true to God police state.

Of course past presidents have done similar actions before under threat of the United States either domestic or foreign. In times of war it usual does lessen freedoms, whatever that may be.

Hey guess what else Deltaboy, I HAVE had the Secret Service knock on my door, for something I said over the the phone. You may not believe it but it happened and was not very funny. And they tracked me down in less than 2 days. They had to make a file on me, take a picture, make a profile, and try to scare me. They said if I had only used a slightly different wording to what I had said, they could have taken me in. I won't say what I said on the phone, but I will say it was a joke that had some major ramifications.

This was 3 or 4 years ago, when I was 17. I wish I had some proof besides eyewitnesses, but you all just have to take my word for it.

Yeah, its scary when the suits come visit you.

That's why you keep moving.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Very eloquently presented OP and fellow patriot... starred and flagged.

By openly catering to nepotism and big business, our leaders are broadcasting the message loud and clear: "We're untouchable." As we teeter on the brink of economic collapse, We The People CAN and MUST find common enough ground and make a stand.

I strongly feel that some polarizing event will occur between now and November. We must take immediate steps to organize ourselves and devise a plan of action in preparation for such a scenario. What if the internet was permanantly shut down tomorrow? Are we prepared?

My plan:

Pick a date or an event (i.e. election cancelled) to initiate 'The Great American Sit-out' and continue for as long as it takes. I'm suggesting a non-violent protest where all participating patriots would stay home from work and boycott, tie up the phone lines of certain banks, corporations, etc. For example, if my last name starts with A, I might call American Express, etc.

Any plan is better than no plan. If there is already a plan and I missed out, by all means set me straight.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Another great thread, DD, Star'd & Flag'd!

Oppression? Try living in Wisconsin!

Look wrong, once, and you'll be 5150'd; (detain for mental evaluation)!

Restrained by force, transported, processed, diagnosed, labelled,
forcibley medicated, humiliated, isolated, mandated, committed, violated,
embarrassed, denied, silenced, classified, and all this BEFORE a date in
front of a judge;

Why?

Because no criminal charges are needed! Thus avoiding the possibility of
jury nullification; (where the jurors [your PEERS] will undoubtedly find you
not guilty)!

The judges aren't the only ones in collusion with elitist's agenda. It's also
the PSYCOPHARMACEUTICAL indusrty that so many invest money in!

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FRIGHTENER
Another great thread, DD, Star'd & Flag'd!

Oppression? Try living in Wisconsin!

Look wrong, once, and you'll be 5150'd; (detain for mental evaluation)!

Restrained by force, transported, processed, diagnosed, labelled,
forcibley medicated, humiliated, isolated, mandated, committed, violated,
embarrassed, denied, silenced, classified, and all this BEFORE a date in
front of a judge;

Why?

Because no criminal charges are needed! Thus avoiding the possibility of
jury nullification; (where the jurors [your PEERS] will undoubtedly find you
not guilty)!

The judges aren't the only ones in collusion with elitist's agenda. It's also
the PSYCOPHARMACEUTICAL indusrty that so many invest money in!

They are developing a whole arsenal of ways to avoid legal accountability. The FED now "needs" police powers, soon we will have debtors' prison. So do your patriotic duty - pay your bills on time!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Thanks for the advice, Max- I will.

I'm afraid you're right, they now have the power to forcibly detain in so
many devious ways, WITHOUT criminal charges...

My patriotic duty includes preventing this kind of madness from insane
authorities, also. As taught by my Marine father. Hope you're of similar
thought, you know, the Bill of Rights, and the Constitution.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join