The Reverse-Conspiracy-Theory

page: 9
43
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
It would be difficult to achieve any degree of heightened consciousness and not at least begin to realize the existence of conspiracies governing action in this world; as events all to often clearly appear to have been staged by one or more groups intended to change the course of human history to their own advantage.

If one wants to accept a good vs. evil dichotomy then it's necessary to define those terms and this is the challenge to most people who insist upon viewing things through their own rose colored lenses. Nothing is as it seems to the Initiated.

The moderator did this using personal examples to quantify his own experience in order to support and/or justify his own theory in a manner which appeared exceedingly weak and faulty to me.

All of us are on an evolutionary path, and all of us are works in progress, happening in a time frame which most cannot even begin to imagine. But the issue is not human development in an illusionary existence but Soul development in a largely unseen, and unrealized but very real, Spiritual Realm.

It seems foolish to assume that histories conspirators have altruistic goals in mind when in every case of which I'm aware they appear to be motivated more by the false Gods of money, sex and power; and obscene abuses of the same.

I too have often contemplated the matter under discussion and have struggled greatly with the obvious contradictions; as well as, the question, Machiavellian in nature, of whether or not the end justifies the means. I personally have come to believe that it does not.

This journey despite appearances is not headed toward the way station of "illumination" but rather toward the ultimate Goal of "Enlightenment." However, for one to be truly upon this Path it is necessary to learn the difference between these two, as well as, the difference between Good and Evil. All is not as it appears.

Until this lesson occurs it's assured that at some point the Initiate can (and will) all to easily be seduced to the Dark Side by the power inherently gained from Spiritual advancement; while at the time (and all the time) believing, and strenuously insisting, that the intent of his actions is for the good.

This is one of the most serious Trials placed before any Seeker/Initiate who achieves (and aspires toward) the higher levels; and I suspect that many involved in the Occult (hidden teachings) fail this test, and thus, can advance no higher thereafter; although in many cases retaining the dark powers already given.

Conversely, those who satisfactorily pass this test move ever closer to the Light; and with increased Enlightenment comes to realize not only the true nature of things, but also their place in the scheme of Existence, of which one part is not to interfere with human development.

This is not to suggest non-participation, nor neither to disallow a Shepard's role, but rather to realize that all things equal out over time: for there to be darkness there must also be light; where Evil exists there must also be Good, and in equal proportions (even if not readily perceived).

The important thing is that in the end, and at the finish line, there is neither good nor evil. Most importantly is that meanwhile, we all live, and die, by Grace of the Gods for reasons difficult to comprehend (but not impossible). Everything else, conspiracy or counter-conspiracy, is just part of a Cosmic Game of amusement in which we all play.


















[edit on 20-4-2008 by swami don]

[edit on 21-4-2008 by swami don]

[edit on 21-4-2008 by swami don]

[edit on 21-4-2008 by swami don]




posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by swami don
Everything else, conspiracy or counter-conspiracy, is just part of a Cosmic Game of amusement in which we all play.


Your disagreement with me is not much of a disagreement because i absolutely agree with most of what you say.



posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by marg6043
perhaps due to something that has been bothering you for a while.



Imagine having a grandmother who´s been traumatized beyond belief by the holocaust (so much so that she was afraid to reveal herself even 60 years after the war was over)...

...and then having some smart-ass kidiot appear saying "the holocaust never happened. Its all Illuminati-propaganda". This happens almost every day here.




Yo Sky. Interesting Post. However, I would suggest you be more fair in this regard. Extremists will say the holocaust did not happen. However, that is NOT the REAL issue. The real debate is about the numbers. It was A holocaust (rather than THE) under which many people were killed/died for many reasons. I doubt that were six million jews killed. Why? Because I've read convincing evidence? Mmm, perhaps, that is part of it. MY reason for doubting is because it is shoved in my face and if I DARE question it to the wrong authority figures then I'll have my ass tossed in jail, fined, harassed, etc.

If there is nothing to hide regarding the holocaust situation, why are the authorities being so forceful and insistent that we believe their version of the story? My personal experience tells me that something is fishy with the official line (as it is with many major events) and my very first clue is the fact that the authorities do not treat questions from the public with any sort of respect. Rather, the authorities send in their enforcers to ensure you comply or keep your thoughts to yourself. Don't forget about the homosexuals, gypsies and other groups targeted due to their "inferior" nature from the Nazi perspective. Why the focus on the jews and not the others?

So, I think that a holocaust happened however, I think it is HIGHLY exaggerated and very suspect. I should be free to express this opinion, but I'm not. Oh sure, I'm free to express this opinion, until I'm "caught" and punished for noncompliance.



posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by observer28
 


Imagine I round up your family in the garden and shoot all of them down.

Later on I grin in your face and say "It never happened". But since I cant prove it never happened but very well prove that it did, I start watering it down. I say to you:

"Well, how many family of your family members were shot? I dont think it was ten, it was only eight."


"Why are you trying to push this information in my face? Why are you so eager for me to accept the official version of things? Only 8 family members were killed, not 10."



posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by observer28
 


Imagine I round up your family in the garden and shoot all of them down.

Later on I grin in your face and say "It never happened". But since I cant prove it never happened but very well prove that it did, I start watering it down. I say to you:

"Well, how many family of your family members were shot? I dont think it was ten, it was only eight."


"Why are you trying to push this information in my face? Why are you so eager for me to accept the official version of things? Only 8 family members were killed, not 10."



Ok. You simply have attempted to rebuttal my statement with an emotionally charge analogy that has little to do with the situation, in an attempt to garner a empathetic response. How is your "what if" scenario any different than the dozens of "what if" scenarios given by the extremists who insist everyone else think as they do? I see your point but I'm not biting on the whole holocaust thing man. It happened, sure, but WHY that number and ONLY that number when an actual count has never really be proven? You trying to tell me it was EXACTLY 6 million jews and to hell with everyone else? Why the focus the jews and not the other groups? Why is it that it is punishable to even ask these questions in some countries? Explain why the stories of this "witness" don't match the stories of that witness over here? I'm referring to the ones that went on and on about the soap, lamp shades whereas another said that never happened. Some witnesses even changed their stories for whatever reason. Many people have many valid questions about various events in history. The response from the authority figures is always negative and/or disrespectful; often forceful. If things are in the clear and things are as they appear, why not just clear up the questions and move on? And don't tell me it would take too much time and/or resources. Having historically accurate texts is important enough to warrant it.

Point is, YOU weren't there, I was not there. There are conflicting stories and numbers. There are authority figures insisting that the public believe this ONE version of events whilst punishing and frowning upon those that don't adhere to said version. It is proven that the authority figures lie to the populace about MANY things. Why should I believe them about this? Or 9/11, or the Oklahoma City event? From my perspective, it seems that there is very little, if anything, that is public knowledge that is not meant to be public knowledge or simple propaganda.

Of course, you don't have the answers to these questions, nor do I and nor does your relative because your relative is not representative of the ENTIRE event. Only what went on in her immediate area/experience. But to force me, under duress, to accept the official version of events is enough for me to question the whole damn thing and the motives behind it.

My intent is to point out that things aren't as they seem and most especially usually aren't as depicted by the authorities. Surely, you agree I should be allowed to seek answers without having to be concerned about being turned in or punished in some way.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by observer28]



posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by observer28
I doubt that were six million jews killed. Why? Because I've read convincing evidence? Mmm, perhaps, that is part of it. MY reason for doubting is because it is shoved in my face and if I DARE question it to the wrong authority figures then I'll have my ass tossed in jail, fined, harassed, etc.


Yes, Im just as sick of holocaust-movies as you. The "Holocaust Industry" still tries to reap money out of this. But thats no reason for me to jump to the other side and try to water-down what was done to the jews for no other reason than hatred.

Killing them was not the only thing done. Do you know how humiliating it is to have a star stickered to your coat and be frowned at everywhere you go?

But the jews and the PC-Culture are not the only ones keeping the Holocaust issue alive. Its SHOVED IN MY FACE just as often by jew-haters who put it all over the place.

Familiar with google? Its all over the place. The very fact that you made the post that you did contradicts your view of not being able to voice your opinion.



If there is nothing to hide regarding the holocaust situation, why are the authorities being so forceful and insistent that we believe their version of the story? My personal experience tells me that something is fishy with the official line (as it is with many major events) and my very first clue is the fact that the authorities do not treat questions from the public with any sort of respect. Rather, the authorities send in their enforcers to ensure you comply or keep your thoughts to yourself. Don't forget about the homosexuals, gypsies and other groups targeted due to their "inferior" nature from the Nazi perspective. Why the focus on the jews and not the others?


This is more the result of PC-culture than a "jewish conspiracy". The Holocaust happens to be the No.1 atrocity of our age, so the PC culture takes it and keeps shoving it down our throats.

Thats insane. But the antithesis of watering down the event (which is somewhat of a psychological response to the constant mass-media drill) is infinitely more insane.

If you perpetuate the jewish-conspiracy myth in disregard of the fact that it was this myth that originally killed millions of innocents, something is amiss: The Protocols of the learned Elders of Zion. While the document itself is interesting, the assignment of blame towards the jews is quite misguided. Its actually the Jews who have been the persecuted throughout the centuries. The TWISTED turn this around and say "its us who have been persecuted by the jewish conspiracy".



So, I think that a holocaust happened however, I think it is HIGHLY exaggerated and very suspect. I should be free to express this opinion, but I'm not. Oh sure, I'm free to express this opinion, until I'm "caught" and punished for noncompliance.



Please tell me why you folks keep saying your opinion followed by "Im not free to expess my opinion". Ive seen this oddity many times.

"This and this and this is my opinion and Im not free to express it". A bit contradictory, no?

[edit on 21-4-2008 by Skyfloating]



posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by observer28
Ok. You simply have attempted to rebuttal my statement with an emotionally charge analogy that has little to do with the situation, in an attempt to garner a empathetic response. How is your "what if" scenario any different than the dozens of "what if" scenarios given by the extremists who insist everyone else think as they do?


No, actually the family-example was a 1-to-1 analogy, nothing more, nothing less.



I see your point but I'm not biting on the whole holocaust thing man. It happened, sure, but WHY that number and ONLY that number when an actual count has never really be proven? You trying to tell me it was EXACTLY 6 million jews and to hell with everyone else? Why the focus the jews and not the other groups? Why is it that it is punishable to even ask these questions in some countries? Explain why the stories of this "witness" don't match the stories of that witness over here? I'm referring to the ones that went on and on about the soap, lamp shades whereas another said that never happened. Some witnesses even changed their stories for whatever reason. Many people have many valid questions about various events in history. The response from the authority figures is always negative and/or disrespectful; often forceful. If things are in the clear and things are as they appear, why not just clear up the questions and move on? And don't tell me it would take too much time and/or resources. Having historically accurate texts is important enough to warrant it.


I see your frustration. But try getting an objective, factual account from me after 10 if my family members have been humiliated and shot and its being denied by some. I will get so angry that I might even exaggerate the number to 12. So the best thing is to just let go and let it rest. But extremists wont let it rest.

I think you´ll agree that mass-genocide occured. So instead of arguing about numbers why not look into how this could have happened in the first place?

"No, we´re not interested in how it happen that so many got murdered. We´re interested in having the numbers changed!"


If you look into how this happened you will find a mix of bigotry and distorted conspiracy-theory at the root of the problem.



Point is, YOU weren't there, I was not there. There are conflicting stories and numbers.


My grandmother was there. But she didnt shove it anyones face her entire life. Instead she was so ashamed she kept it secret.



There are authority figures insisting that the public believe this ONE version of events whilst punishing and frowning upon those that don't adhere to said version. It is proven that the authority figures lie to the populace about MANY things. Why should I believe them about this? Or 9/11, or the Oklahoma City event? From my perspective, it seems that there is very little, if anything, that is public knowledge that is not meant to be public knowledge or simple propaganda.


Yes. But in all your fear of being manipulated by propaganda, you`ve fallen for some of the nazi propaganda.



Of course, you don't have the answers to these questions, nor do I and nor does your relative because your relative is not representative of the ENTIRE event. Only what went on in her immediate area/experience. But to force me, under duress, to accept the official version of events is enough for me to question the whole damn thing and the motives behind it.


Actually jews were forced under duress to commit to certain things. You´re turning it around claiming YOU are under duress. You are not. You dont know duress.



My intent is to point out that things aren't as they seem and most especially usually aren't as depicted by the authorities. Surely, you agree I should be allowed to seek answers without having to be concerned about being turned in or punished in some way.


Yes I agree that things are not as they seem, but recommend you take that too heart too. If one thing rings untrue for you that doesnt automatically mean that the opposite of that IS true.

Its one thing to be skeptical of authority. Its another thing to be skeptical to an extent where perception is distorted.



posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   


Please tell me why you folks keep saying your opinion followed by "I'm not free to expess my opinion". Ive seen this oddity many times.

"This and this and this is my opinion and Im not free to express it". A bit contradictory, no?

[edit on 21-4-2008 by Skyfloating]


You folks?! As in your perspective is the correct one and "you folks" (meaning those that question ANY aspect of the event) are absolutely wrong?

Of course, I'm free to say as I please on this forum. I'm speaking in general terms with regards to the PC environment and a few of the countries in Europe who have taken it upon themselves to jail or remove the web sites of some of the more "prominent holocaust deniers." That is not freedom of speech. Speaking of which, you did not address my question of why such a high focus on the jews and no other group? And, do you support my right to even ask these questions in a public forum? Should ANY government be enforcing these views on others by punishing the act of non-agreement of the "official" version? And don't insult my intelligence with the "oh the poor jews" crap. The Isralies are committing plenty of their own"atrocities" against a people they deem an inferior infestation onto "their" lands. The victims are also the victimizers.

Sigh....In any event, you have your perspective and I have mine regarding this subject. However, just because the majority support an idea pushed by the authorities doesn't make it accurate. Next you are going to tell me that you believe a bunch of towel head extremists knocked down three buildings with two planes, etc. If so, fine, see it your way, I don't really care. Just don't assume that you are correct and try to point out folly in my logic when there is plenty to be found in your own.

It is the responsibility of every, sovereign, intelligent and discerning individual to not blindly adhere to information from perceived authority figures. But rather to investigate and discern for yourself. There are two sides and many shades of gray to every story.



posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by observer28
 


Oh, Im all for conspiracy-theory (9/11 for instance)...but when it starts becoming deliberately deceptive about information, I discard it as disinformation.

You see, with all these conspiracies going on, you have to consider disinformation going around too.

How to tell what is disinfo? If it sparks a feeling of hatred towards a specific group with insufficient or confusing data, its probably disinfo.



posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating
 


I insisted that "The moderator did this using personal examples to quantify his own experience in order to support and/or justify his own theory in a manner which appeared exceedingly weak and faulty to me."

This sentence is more than demonstrated by the turn this thread has taken regarding Jewish issues and your emotional, and largely indefensible, responses to opposing comments.

The only person who cares about your grandmother is you. As for the Holocaust, who cares there either, especially when one considers the 200+ million people presumed to have died in WWII ?

The Jews have long since oversold their case, just as Israel has alienated most of the civilized world with their inhumanity; and the result is the backlash you are presently experiencing in this thread.

Shoving this matter down people's throats, especially over a long dead issue, is ludicrous to the point of insanity. A more modern day issue which makes this point is what the Neocons have done with 911.

Shoving it down European throats for seven years has caused people to take a closer look at the evidence, and with that look, one will rarely find a European without serious doubts; and most now realize another BIG LIE, and an inside job.

Was your goal really to encourage thoughts and opinions about reverse-conspiracies, or, merely to use this soapbox to advance increasing animosity toward the Jews???



[edit on 21-4-2008 by swami don]



posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by swami don
As for the Holocaust, who cares


Enough said. This is the attitude that some "conspiracy-theory" leads to.


The theme of this thread is that some conspiracy-theorists are more detrimental to the world than the elite.


[edit on 21-4-2008 by Skyfloating]



posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by swami don
 


But you´re right. This thread is not specifically about jews and the holocaust.

This Thread contains plenty of factual data on it though.



posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   


The theme of this thread is that some conspiracy-theorists are more detrimental to the world than the elite.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by Skyfloating]


I completely disagree with that premise and you should know better than that. Name ONE event that was caused by some extremist conspiracy dude bent on proving his case to the world. Note: said event must be proven to NOT have any sort of government involvement. Name ONE time one of these conspiracies that go into the realms of absurdity has impacted your life aside from the occasional slapping of the forehead or headache.

Conversely, the decisions the elite make have large impacts on the lives of everyone on the planet at some point in their experience. Case in point, 9/11, the "federal reserve", oppressive legislation, etc. Forgot the holocaust that preceded WWII. What's done is done, walk over the dead bodies. Lets talk about the holocaust of oppressive government that infects this planet like a damn virus that is slowly draining the strength from it's host.

Tell me how concerned you'll be about these "detrimental" conspiracy theories when you are sitting in a prison camp, should things get that far. I understand you're just trying to start a conversation here, but come on.



posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by swami don
It would be difficult to achieve any degree of heightened consciousness and not at least begin to realize the existence of conspiracies governing action in this world; as events all to often clearly appear to have been staged by one or more groups intended to change the course of human history to their own advantage.

If one wants to accept a good vs. evil dichotomy then it's necessary to define those terms and this is the challenge to most people who insist upon viewing things through their own rose colored lenses. Nothing is as it seems to the Initiated.

The moderator did this using personal examples to quantify his own experience in order to support and/or justify his own theory in a manner which appeared exceedingly weak and faulty to me.

All of us are on an evolutionary path, and all of us are works in progress, happening in a time frame which most cannot even begin to imagine. But the issue is not human development in an illusionary existence but Soul development in a largely unseen, and unrealized but very real, Spiritual Realm.

It seems foolish to assume that histories conspirators have altruistic goals in mind when in every case of which I'm aware they appear to be motivated more by the false Gods of money, sex and power; and obscene abuses of the same.

I too have often contemplated the matter under discussion and have struggled greatly with the obvious contradictions; as well as, the question, Machiavellian in nature, of whether or not the end justifies the means. I personally have come to believe that it does not.

This journey despite appearances is not headed toward the way station of "illumination" but rather toward the ultimate Goal of "Enlightenment." However, for one to be truly upon this Path it is necessary to learn the difference between these two, as well as, the difference between Good and Evil. All is not as it appears.

Until this lesson occurs it's assured that at some point the Initiate can (and will) all to easily be seduced to the Dark Side by the power inherently gained from Spiritual advancement; while at the time (and all the time) believing, and strenuously insisting, that the intent of his actions is for the good.

This is one of the most serious Trials placed before any Seeker/Initiate who achieves (and aspires toward) the higher levels; and I suspect that many involved in the Occult (hidden teachings) fail this test, and thus, can advance no higher thereafter; although in many cases retaining the dark powers already given.

Conversely, those who satisfactorily pass this test move ever closer to the Light; and with increased Enlightenment comes to realize not only the true nature of things, but also their place in the scheme of Existence, of which one part is not to interfere with human development.

This is not to suggest non-participation, nor neither to disallow a Shepard's role, but rather to realize that all things equal out over time: for there to be darkness there must also be light; where Evil exists there must also be Good, and in equal proportions (even if not readily perceived).

The important thing is that in the end, and at the finish line, there is neither good nor evil. Most importantly is that meanwhile, we all live, and die, by Grace of the Gods for reasons difficult to comprehend (but not impossible). Everything else, conspiracy or counter-conspiracy, is just part of a Cosmic Game of amusement in which we all play.


thats a very good way of putting it. words of wisdom those seeking the path.

I should add, its very easy to become lost on your way because when you start to leave the path you dont realize you left the path at all and still believe your on it. if you ever feel like you hit a dead end stop and look at any beliefs that may be holding you back and let them go. i made the mistake of thinking that things had become unbalanced and started to fear that evil may have a chance at winning and it slowed me down for some time so i hope anyone reading this is careful not to make the same mistake i did



posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by observer28

I completely disagree with that premise and you should know better than that. Name ONE event that was caused by some extremist conspiracy dude bent on proving his case to the world.



Hitler believed in a jewish conspiracy.
The Catholic Inquisition believed in a satanic conspiracy
Jihadists believe in a U.S./Jewish Conspiracy
Stalin believed in a capitalist conspiracy

In other words...most mass-genocides are based on it.



posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by observer28
Note: said event must be proven to NOT have any sort of government involvement.


You think that its evil that brought someone into a position of authority?
I think it was work that brought him there.

You think anyone who becomes a government employee and gets some extra cash automatically turns wicked? Think again.



posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by observer28
Tell me how concerned you'll be about these "detrimental" conspiracy theories when you are sitting in a prison camp, should things get that far. I understand you're just trying to start a conversation here, but come on.



Tell ya what: Im not keen on being shoved into a position here of not believing that there are conspiracies going on.

All I have to do is look at the oblivious behaviour of most people to know something went wrong somewhere.

Thats not my claim. Instead Im saying that SOME so-called conspiracy-theories are a continuation of ignorance and a denial of it...

...especially when they cause fear instead of knowledge.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by Skyfloating]



posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating
 


This is an absolutely brilliant thread, mostly because I just thought the same thing yesterday!


I want to back you up on a couple of points here.


* The "New World Order" will not be a totalitarian surveillance state but a "New Age" of beauty, freedom, diversity, self-determination, peace and prosperity.


I completely agree, and this is the one topic I have the most difficult time with. As someone who is doing her part to awaken others as much as possible to the fact that we're all on this planet together, I don't see the harm in having some sort of centralized government -- HOWEVER, I would hope it would work far differently than the mess we currently have. Such a government would also have to be accountable to the people 100%. I'm unsure why this hasn't been done....

Of course, I realize the current "powers that be" are not the ones for this job. They've thoroughly proven that. But if we had something like the U.N. (rebuilt and restructured, of course), wouldn't that make relations between countries more amicable? (Or maybe I'm an idealist....)

You also said:


3. "The occult involves satanic rituals, child rape, cannabilism, zombification and other forms of evil perversion. There is an evil occult theocracy ruling the world".

This lie is perpetuated by fundamentalist and evangelical christians who have lost touch to reality.

Anyone who actually studies "the occult" like I did, soon finds out that "occultism" is a mix of hermeticism, esotericism and applied spirituality.

It involves: Meditation, Concentration, Visualization, Yogic Discipline and psychological processes to invoke states of peace, compassion and appreciation towards humanity. Dont believe it? Join an occult society such as the O.T.O. As a all-talk/no-walk religious-zealout you´ll soon get bored by all the peace-inducing stuff practiced.


As a fellow student of "the occult," I can vouch for this. There are very few, if any, actual movie-style "Satanists" in the occult community. It may surprise some here to discover that most Satanists have rather high ethical standards, albeit a bit selfish by nature. People like Richard Ramirez, Charles Manson, et al., were not Satanists, despite their claims, but rather schizophrenics with homicidal tendencies.

I'm beginning to believe that the "Us Against Them" stance, no matter whose "side" one is on, may be the root of the problem.



posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alkhemist

I completely agree, and this is the one topic I have the most difficult time with. As someone who is doing her part to awaken others as much as possible to the fact that we're all on this planet together, I don't see the harm in having some sort of centralized government -- HOWEVER, I would hope it would work far differently than the mess we currently have. Such a government would also have to be accountable to the people 100%. I'm unsure why this hasn't been done....

Of course, I realize the current "powers that be" are not the ones for this job. They've thoroughly proven that. But if we had something like the U.N. (rebuilt and restructured, of course), wouldn't that make relations between countries more amicable? (Or maybe I'm an idealist....)



I think we are heading towards a one-world-government naturally. But this one-world-government will be something different from what we have had up to now. People afraid of a global police-state dictatorship or a communist-system neednt fear: We´ve already tried those out and didnt like them. We´re gonna come up with something better...

such as the UN...where all nations have their voice...and with regionalized local governments similar to Switzerland.

I think this is exactly what some forces are planning. The only resistance we have to this is from people who misunderstand the intentions of a certain fraction of the elite.




As a fellow student of "the occult," I can vouch for this. There are very few, if any, actual movie-style "Satanists" in the occult community. It may surprise some here to discover that most Satanists have rather high ethical standards, albeit a bit selfish by nature. People like Richard Ramirez, Charles Manson, et al., were not Satanists, despite their claims, but rather schizophrenics with homicidal tendencies.

I'm beginning to believe that the "Us Against Them" stance, no matter whose "side" one is on, may be the root of the problem.



This extremist satanist-version which involves horrendous acts of abuse and criminality is actually a much rarer thing than believed. Its done by a handful of twisted minds and bears no relation whatsoever to the practice of most occult societies.

There is a sort of disinformation campaign waged by fundamentalist-christians to paint peaceful and decent meditators as blood-and-guts zombies though.

Really strange, that.



posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

There is a sort of disinformation campaign waged by fundamentalist-christians to paint peaceful and decent meditators as blood-and-guts zombies though.

Really strange, that.


Ain't it though?


It completely amazes me how such a horror film like "The Passion" was shown in some churches as required viewing while "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre," which I found way less gory and violent, was protested.

Go figure.





new topics
top topics
 
43
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

log in

join