It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reverse-Conspiracy-Theory

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Metaphysical Reasoning

In metaphysical and psychological reasoning it is apparent that evil forces get their "energy" not only from people who support them but also from people who oppose them.

This principle is found in the term "There is no such thing as bad publicity".

Example:

Bush does something bad.

Immediatly there are millions of people in the world who are whipped into a frenzy about his actions...

...thereby feeding him with attention...feeding him with importance...feeding him with significance...feeding him with meaning.

Mass-emotion directed against him might not be hurting him but instead allowing him to maintain power.

This is why I much prefer the more unemotional conspiracy-researcher who coldly and plainly presents the facts.

If we start buying into the idea that they are soooooo verrrrrrrrrrrry powerful and that there is NOTHING we can do to stop them, we´re lost.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by Skyfloating]

This is a perfect example of subtle deception intertwined with truth... This is the "dark's" biggest card. To spread false beleive systems/informations that are put with truth's, causing confusion. How do I know this? Certain people in my family do things that are considered deceptive and "dark." For some reason I could allways see these kind of activies around me. When I was 10 years old, I understood that lies where a big reason this world is messed up.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

reply to post by StellarX

So given the following options, what do you think is the greatest control-tool? (Im looking for a ranking).

* Control of money
* Control of resources/supplies
* Control of media/information

Which of these streams exercise power over the other? Of course they are interdependent, but who would you think has the final say?

Only with all these together can full control take place. There is no greatest.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
All in all, there are too many "smart" people in this world right now to be led and let confused and controlled much longer. Right now... it is only a matter of time.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

The world in whole IS actually getting smarter and more informed.

Which kind of contradicts the idea of a grand-conspiracy designed to suppress humans.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

reply to post by elendal

Excellent post. It shows the thesis-antithesis-synthesis scenario (pyramid) played out once again with religion - science - "new age", imo.

Tell us more.

I would, but I gave everything I have right now in that post.

It's not that complicated once you get the basics of it. I prefer to point people in a general direction they can look for answers, and then leave them to find those answers themselves. Instead of feeding them with information, I prefer to feed them with directions.
What they find there is up to them.

Right now, I'm mostly... waiting.

Sometimes I'm making fun of those who think they are in control, and I'm even giving them hints in what direction they should be looking. At this moment, they are like headless flies buzzing all around, not knowing what to do without "someone" telling them. "Someone" by my understanding, being the "higher powers" whose every word of "advice" they used to follow. That channel has been cut, and they are sincerely hoping that going on with what they had been told before that interruption, they will get themselves out of this whole mess they created. The fact that everything has changed is just "an inconvenience" at best. Just like with Iraq war... That kind of thinking should alone provide some information about their actual intellectual levels.

I sincerely hope they are not planning that invasion on Pakistan (as a stepping stone to Iran). I mentioned it as a joke (though seriously), and the guy reacted very strangely. He's pretty low in the hierarchy, so he's technically just "military cannon fodder", and most probably has absolutely no idea about Illuminati, or anything related to them. But he's in their pyramid whether he knows it or not. It's a good example, though, how people are used in the hierarchy without realizing it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If I go on like this, I'll end up just babbling about sports, and cars, and weather... I better stop it here.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
IMO, at this point, there is little doubt in my mind of the existence of a "Ruling Elite/NWO facilitators",( whatever one wants to refer to "them" as), that originates from the Global Central Banking system and has spread out from there. There is quite a bit of evidence to suggest this is the case.
I do not doubt that there are elites that believe they are working for the betterment of Humanity. It seems to me that like everything else in life, there is positive and negative aspects to this/these Elites/Agenda.
But the question of , "if there even exists an Elite/NWO agenda(s)" seems obvious to me.

Sorry if you've seen some of these quotes already, but I think they might be interesting to those who haven't yet.

"The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities, states and nation. At the head is a small group of banking houses... This little coterie...run our government for their own selfish ends. It operates under cover of a self-created screen...seizes...our executive officers...legislative bodies...schools...
courts...newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.”
N.Y. Mayor, John Hylan

"The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is the American Branch of a society which originated in England... (and) ...believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule established."
- Carroll Quigley, member of Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), mentor to Bill Clinton

"Once the ruling members of the CFR shadow government have decided that the U.S. Government should adopt a particular policy, the very substantial research facilities of (the) CFR are put to work to develop arguments, intellectual and emotional, to support the new policy, and to confound and discredit, intellectually and politically, any opposition."
- Admiral Chester Ward, former CFR member and Judge Advocate General of the U.S. Navy

"The main purpose of the Council on Foreign Relations is promoting the disarmament of U.S. sovereignty and national independence and submergence into an all powerful, one world government."
- Admiral Chester Ward, former CFR member and Judge Advocate General of the U.S. Navy

"The world is governed by people far different from those imagined by the public." - Benjamin Disraeli, Victorian-era Prime Minister of Britain

"We shall have world government whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World government will be achieved by conquest or consent." --James Paul Warburg, Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations, 1921 - 1932, before the U.S. Senate, February 17, 1950

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise power from behind the scenes." -- Felix Frankfurter, United States Supreme Court Justice

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, it was planned that way." -- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Great thread Skyfloater, thanks for your ideas.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Compliments, SkyFloating, this is a very uplifting post that finally breaks the assumptions everyone here is usually operating under.

In regards to your "Metaphysical Reasoning": coming from a spiritual viewpoint, I do believe that in this world of duality, there are opposing forces at work that push and pull mankind every which way. Is it a conspiracy? I have no idea.

But even if it is, as you said, giving the "dark side" too much attention only empowers it. On the other hand, I believe, we should be AWARE of the schemes of that dark side. My approach is usually to keep informed of all the ongoings in the world, but not to engage in them emotionally. As I stated before in other threads, the possibility of "civilization going down the tubes" kind of excites me, and when I say that people often tell me I'm "negative." But my position is more that of a detached observer, and I'm trying not to pump any fear or other strong emotion into the situation. From my philosophical standpoint, things play out exactly the way they should be, and if we view that as "evil," then that's our personal judgment.

On the other hand, I also agree with one of the other posters (forget who it was), who says he wouldn't agree with some elitist who has the hubris to believe he's stronger, better, smarter, etc. than all the rest of us and therefore has the "right" to rule everyone else.

I think true change has to start with the individual. Each and every one of us can make a difference if we

a) throw out our separating beliefs and realize that no matter how strongly we believe something, it's still just an opinion, not a fact, and

b) act in a more "karma-style" way: Every action has a consequence, and if you act a certain way, then you will reap the consequences. Act with kindness, reap kindness; act with malice, reap malice.

It could be quite easy if people could wrap their heads around it. Sorry to bring up my current favorite read again (Jed McKenna: "Spiritual Enlightenment" trilogy), but there's just so much good stuff in it.

He says, for example, that there are two types of ignorance:
Not-knowing and Wrong-knowing. The latter means that you THINK you know something, but you actually don't. He says wrong-knowing is the much more dangerous kind, because from it is generated all bigotry, self-righteousness and confrontational attitudes.

If we could just admit that we don't really know ANYTHING with any amount of certainty, that alone would probably make the world a better place in no time.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
You make an interesting point, but I believe the Illuminati are hated by racist, bigots, religious extremist, etc. all for the same reason. It's not because the Elite are the opposite of everything those that hate them represent. It's because they represent one trait that EVERYONE despises. Greed.

Do you like Greed? I don't. I don't know anyone who likes greed. I'm sure even the Elite do not like greed, simply because it interferes with their own unquenchable thirst for more money and power.

No one likes a boss who is untouchable and always demanding. No one likes someone who "takes everything and gives nothing back".

There have been plenty of opportunities for the Illuminati to make this world a better place and they've failed miserably every single time.

Take for instance the electric car. Why in the world would one who controls the agenda of the world (and who truly cares about it's inhabitants) want to derail something that would help the environment and the people of this world by reducing the dependence on natural resources?

Money. That's why. Greed is the common factor for the ill will against the Elite or Illuminati. Nothing more. Greed is never a good thing. Ever.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
ok,there are so many problems in the world,so many different reasons are given,lets just look at a possible true possibility of the causes.
Christ says that Satan IS the master of the world.
If we believe that God, Christ is good, and the Devil is bad.
We know the good ,love, truth, generosity, helping others, and so on.
The opposites hatred,jealousy,greed,sloth, selfishness, and so on.
we all need food, water, air, love,clothing and shelter. many in the world do not have these,many have more plus lots they do not need (wants). There are many more who have all their wants and crave for betters. Mugabe , a leader for 28 years is scared his term is coming to an end,his people have suffered tremendously.
All the top people in the world do not care, they say they do but it is just words, these people are even too lazy to count their own money.
look what is the truth behind these problems, there is the answer.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I have read the Mason's caled The Path to Light. It was very metaphysical and It made me want to get into contact with the Local Lodge. I have not accepted yet, (out of unfounded fear I suppose), accepted an invite to meet them at a dinner.

So I guess I never considered something to the effect of a RCT. But yeah, I think all the fear being put into the Illuminati might be a Dark Cabal trick t keep people from separating themselves from the DC.

Makes a lot of sense when you look at how our country was founded and the principles that made America essentially a free country. That freedom has been compromised lately by greedy global elitists, but I don't think this is the same as the Iluminati. Our founding fathers were masons! They started this country to get away from the Royal Elistist. So it stands to reason that the Iluminatti are the good guys.

Also makes sense that disempowering the Illuminatti through fear, hence lower membership. Hmmm!

Very good post bro!

Anyone who thnks that using God's gifts of creating your own future and using 100% of all your senses and creative abilities has really bought the Dark Cabal's agenda hook, line & sinker.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by turbosciencewig

Anyone who thnks that using God's gifts of creating your own future and using 100% of all your senses and creative abilities has really bought the Dark Cabal's agenda hook, line & sinker.

What you see depends upon where you stand. One man's ceiling is another man's floor. We earthlings, are a mere scintilla in this ocean of universes, yet we are made of the same stuff as the stars. God makes up our genetic code: physically, mentally, and spiritually. We have chosen this existence to experience and reveal our true selves.

Surely one can easily argue that science is power; that lying, secrecy,control, killing and subjugation is power. Yet, the ultimate power lies in each one of us and all of us collectively. You can maim me, starve me, trick me, enslave me, imprison me, even kill me, but you cannot take my freedom away unless I give it to you. Ultimately, the true power lies in the individual soul.

We have chosen this plane of relative duality to easily see who we are and who we are not. There are only two choices, two sponsoring energy forces from which all other thoughts, words, and actions arise: Love or fear. Everything is residual to them.

So, there are forces based in fear that seem to have the upper hand at this point on this planet. But as they seemingly grow in strength, there is a balancing force that's taking place: awareness of who we are in the grandest scheme of it all; knowledge of our true collective natures. Now is the time for our godliness to arise and be established. It is not a lie or a trick by the globalists.

As the fear mongers progress, more and more souls will become self aware, cosmically conscious. There will be a coalescence of this energy when the time is ripe and the forces of love, light, and truth will overcome the forces of fear, darkness, and lies as it has been foretold for eons by our earthly masters. This is a certainty.

If you haven't come to this understanding, than you still live in the landscape of ignorance and you must continue your search for the truth. You haven't reached the highest truth yet: The true absolute knowing that nothing can limit God or the power of love. It is what we are and what runs the entire cosmology. Free your mind and the truth will set you free.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
Money. That's why. Greed is the common factor for the ill will against the Elite or Illuminati. Nothing more. Greed is never a good thing. Ever.

And this great is not displayed at all by us common men, us mere mortals? And, because we dont have it all, isnt that greed displayed by us even more? And if WE ARE that greed, would those Illuminati not only be a reflection of us?

Seriously...every Illuminati-Theory I here blames all ills on unknown and un-reachable factors.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FewWorldOrder

The quotes you offer are the quotes offered in any conspiracy-book. You´d have thought they come up with a fresh set of quotes by now...especially not ones voiced more than a 100 years ago (Benjamin Disraeli...how many more times will I read that one).

Nevertheless: Thanks for showing what the conspiracy-books base their theory on.

I still believe all this stuff to be half-true, so no offense to anyone.

But its like someone else said on this page: As with everything there are positive and negative factors within "the Elite".

Anyone ever thought of a positive-conspiracy?

If I were a member of the elite in a dangerous world Id try to secretly influence everything for the common good. No reason to assume there are no others like me.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by turbosciencewig

Yep, the theory is that the "Illuminati" are the good guys who are trying to bring order into chaos and have made many mistakes along the way but nevertheless keep on trying.

As for masons: I dont think they have the influence they had a 100 years ago. Times have changed.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by VenusOnTheHalfShell

Nice post.

Like someone else on this page said, its important to be aware of whats going on, but that awareness doesnt have to turn into fear. If it those than "they" got you.

Someone once told me this and I have never forgotten it since:

The biggest thing that they are keeping secret is that they have no power over you if you dont believe in them.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

" * "The Illuminati" are "the enlightened ones" - forces of progress, goodwill and enlightenment.

* The opponents of "the illuminati" are the forces of death, bigotry, stupidity, oppression, suppresion.

* The "New World Order" will not be a totalitarian surveillance state but a "New Age" of beauty, freedom, diversity, self-determination, peace and prosperity.
"

I believe, that many of the participants in what many perceive as bad, actually believe they are doing good, otherwise they could not agree to do so.

Same goes for the Communists or other groups who actually believe THEY are the GOOD GUYS and we "the uninformed masses", just don't know what is good for us, and must be forced into accepting their plan, piece by piece.

Which kinda resembles what you said!

The deception could never be pulled off without the help of the puppet media.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by toasted]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

well...good point. If you dont believe its good then you wouldnt do it.

In fact...that principle goes deep if you think about it.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

" In fact...that principle goes deep if you think about it. "

Yes it does, and yes I have. And again, I say, it's is only happening, due to a puppet/controlled media. It is not 100% controlled, but it is very close and the PC that is bought into, helps obfuscate the truth.

I don't know if you are old enough to remember , when UFO's were discussed rather seriously, but since the 70's have been regularly snickered at.
Thats quite a flip in treatment, from serious to now a joke.

I'm sure whoever designed that, also came up with FRAMING the "problem" for the people [ whatever it happens to be for the moment] and containing it within the approved framework. And persons who address issues outside the approved framework, are scoffed at or ridiculed or ignored. And the truth, remains like a lost gold mine, only for those who go digging for it.

What a country...

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Want is a natural desire of mankind.

To want food. To want love. To want money. To want power.

Greed is the excessive nature of want. Greed implies that you already have something, but what you have is not enough. When you have too much want it transverses into greed.

Greed is not necessarily instilled in every man. Though, Want is.

So to compare a common man's want and an elitist's greed is like comparing apples to oranges.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The illuminati know that the people are going to find out what's going on in the world soon. This is why they are going to share philosophy that the people of this new age will understand only, they will lace their words with lies to deceive people on a new level. If they want this NWO to work, they must first enlighten the people. They will lace these ideas with untruths, so as to control the people on a new level. People know this, I know this... nice try guys.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join