learn more

The Reverse-Conspiracy-Theory

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The Lure of Conspiracy-Theory

What got me hooked as a teenager to buying into some of the less-than-truthful conspiracy-theories was the idea of "knowing secrets nobody else knows" and in that way feeling superiour in knowledge.

Another aspect was that the mass-media-information and the lives many people live are so obviously superficial and dishonest...that there just MUST be a grand conspiracy-going on.

Thats what originally "sold" me. But as you grow-up you learn that there is no such thing as "now Ive discovered the final truth of the world" and new information just keeps coming in and ones worldview is forever fluid, changing, adapting, re-creating.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Yes the New world order will probably be at least a bit better than it is today.
Thats part of the scam to keep it subtle and get people to go along with it as if its the best for all of us.

however, the problem is that it is FORCED and not chosen through free will. Also there's still the elite "better" , and the slaves. It still reaks of ego.

It goes against the nature of life and the universe. Its better to have more problems and evolve using the dark side as a catalyst than have forced peace. It supposes the average individual doesnt have the ability to learn wisdom and be individually powerful! Thata the illusion. If the illusionati were so enlightened theyd be reminding us of the truth and how powerful everyone is!

The gods dont need worshoppers oor people to slave for them or subserviant. Real Gods create more Gods!

then we all gain more power as one not power over the other.

They just dont see that group power is better than power over others. They r weak, which is why they exploit us and dont take on the highly evolved beings, which they cant beat.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
What a post!Starred for sure!Nice sig as well OP!

A very good read as well as some others who posted on this thread.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Everyone in here has made some very good points. But there is no way the world elite are acting on behalf of the common man towards some vision of a grand new world utopia. Please! if they succeed in killing90 % of the worlds population who do you think will be left to live in this "utopia"? THEM. THATS ALL. I think its pretty clear whose interests they are going to such lengths to protect.

And if they were acting for the betterment of mankind in general, why all the satanic symbolism? why the satanic hand gestures? Why oh WHY.... the bohemian grove. If history has taught us anything it has taught us that people who operate in the shadows do so because what they are doing is fundamentally wrong. Ask yourself who benifits from a new world order and centralization of global power. the answer is clearly not us!!!!!!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
[edit on 5/23/0808 by Iwasneverhere]

Sorry. the anony post was mine. I didnt realize I was not logged in.

BTW. I believe that the good people in this world far outnumber the bad and I believe that most people when presented with the option for a better world for them and especially their children they would make the right choice knowing full well that it may at first require some sacrifices. but this is simply not the case. instead we are kept in the dark. people who are given no options have no choice to make. so again when 90 percent of us are dead in this new world order who really benefits? I dont care if a government has the best "track record" in the world. there motives should always be questioned.

[edit on 5/23/0808 by Iwasneverhere]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

You have stated this so eloquently (the original post); few hazard this type of inquiry, on either side. I am an Illuminon (similar to Illuminati, but quite different) and we have seen such attacks on Illuminism from both sides which go typically unwarranted. If any of you are interested in by background please visit this thread Shards of the Illuminati.

That said I think many people do not see the black and white aspects of invisible forces, and simply paint them with the same brush, as so to speak. However, in my experience there lies both good and evil in the shadows. Not all stereotypes are accurate, yet again not all stereotypes are inaccurate. I'll continue to watch this thread closely, it is something my Shard has attempted to inform people with for many generations.

- Maban

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Maban]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I caught the tail end of this thread and haven't been able to read the whole thing yet, fyi.

However, I've personally had moments where I thought the global elite and the NWO could bring a better world into existence and that all the conspiracy theorists and naysayers just worried too much.

But I cannot settle upon that idea because money is, IMO, the ultimate goal for the entirety of the global elite. Those who don't do it for money (or power, which is funded by the amount of money you have) never make it in the world leadership arena.

Plus, if you believe that PTB and the global elite had anything to do with 9/11, Oklahoma City, London bombings, the wars in the Middle East, etc., then it's impossible to think that this group of people could build a better world through means of death and destruction.

Hope I'm not repeating anything already mentioned, but I have little hope for the installation of any sort of global system that actually works, because it would revolve around wealth, power, and death.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

i agree totally with him that is a very interesting topic

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Many of the theories in this thread make sense and are well "written". But there is one main problem with most of them. The people in the NWO/Illuminati benefit from the things they're doing, sometimes with money, most of the time with power. Besides, you can find the positives of almost anything, and ignore the negatives, or make up positives, like how fluoride causes tooth decay, so the aluminum/fertilizer industry skewed the facts by saying a smaller amount of fluoride prevents cavities, which is purposeful misinformation.
For instance, you could say Al Gore has good intentions when he preaches global warming ("climate change" now), even if he is wrong. But you would forget (or not know) he receives large sums of money for his speeches about it (one speech he received about $6000 per minute). He also gains money from ethanol, carbon trading, and other schemes.
Always remember, "Cui bono".

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I've been wondering about this too, lately. I'm working on a disaster relief / emergency planning project and can't help but notice that a lot of "challenges" stem from little mistakes, personality conflicts and good intentions that never quite see completion. I'm low on the totem pole, but listening during meeting after meeting reveals a lot. So many people are trying to help, and yet the system hits bump after bump. On the outside though it could look like a conspiracy if a disaster hit tomorrow.

I've also started viewing situations from a... If I were Top Dog, how would I do this? And although I would consistently have more paths of communication and public involvement, there is something to the efficiency of the occasional "Because, I said so!" and "The buck stops here!" without which things keep spinning in circles.

Years ago, I remember asking an elderly gentleman if he believed Free Will existed and he said, "Oh Yes, We all have far too much free will and we can't handle it." It was an answer that startled me. But sometimes rings true. I don't know if the masses are sheep because of THEM or because we're overwhelmed and it's just easier to go baaaah.

Also, now I look at stories in the financial section and dissemination of information through scientific journals etc. and see how careful the writers are. I think that people, like us - the types who would read ATS - are in the minority. We have the inclination, make the time, and are wired to think outside the box or question if there is a box.

And then perhaps there are all the other minorities who know the abnormalities in their particular field but, for now, assume that the rest of the world is conventional.

And finally there are the masses that are pegged into lives that don't see many anomalies and can reject any shrinking of their comfort zone. As a Top Dog, it's almost sensitive, kind and protective to enable this last group and better to ease than jolt the second group into a mind expanding reality.

[edit on 7/16/2008 by trusername]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Then again, what if one of the "ultimate secrets" were that mankind has come and gone many times throughout earth's history. That we're not the live all, end all of intelligence. That even greater civilizations didn't get to go on forever in a linear pattern towards enlightenment... that there are potential catastrophes on all levels... personal, familial, local, national, global... that can set us back. Well, then that's kinda depressing.

People might start to lose the will to live up to their potential, chaos might break out even though nothing bad might happen for generations. Progress would be squashed. Progress which could be useful in overcoming a catastrophe.

Or what if some people slowly started to figure out that a looming event was actually a high probability. It's like the philosophical question of would you like to be told exactly how many years you had left to live? Er, not if there weren't many. Is it irresponsible to tell everyone - like yelling fire in a theater.

And what if mass consciousness effects outcomes. Isn't it better to keep a large, willing percentage of the population living in blissful ignorance as long as possible? And perhaps this method has worked at fizzling the many disaster predictions in the past. Perhaps a mass consciousness of the most imaginable horrors is partly to blame for disasters that do arise and compound in troubled areas.

Or perhaps it only takes a few of the most powerful of manifestors to worry about a disaster without the resistance from the other side, in which case happy, fluff news for the population at large would be beneficial.

If everything isn't predestined, then we have free will. If we have free will to choose to be controlled by those who choose to control then is that conspiracy or just laziness? When things are status quo most people ignore the possibility except for people like us.

When things go wrong, most people look for blame, except for people reading this thread who continue to think outside the box even after the walls fall open. And then, we think, wait... is a shock doctrine for profit or could it mistakenly or correctly be for prophetizing... preparing as many as possible... who knows?

And maybe we're all here to learn different things in Earthlab 101 and those who want to learn how to survive and thrive are on a different mission and path than other souls who have other lessons. And it's all just a misunderstanding of enlightenment paths?

What do you all think?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Looking for blame is a BIG step towards justice.
Blaming fundamentalist Christians (unless you see signs of them being involved with al quaeda or mossad or haliburton) Is not!
Who benefited from 911?
What is bilderberger?

But, let's not think about that.
Let us post pictures of our pets or something positive.

I think most truthers do their best to help mankind, otherwise, they would be aiding and abeiting through silence.

The Get Rich Quick Scam vs. Financial Education
I say the only people getting rich on get-rich-quick-schemes are the perpetrators of the schemes themselves, not the people who fall for it. The...

False Memory Syndrome: Fact or Fiction?
There seems to be a lot of confusion and disagreement among scientists and laymen alike regarding the "False Memory Syndrome". I am creating this thread...
Did Jim Morrison fake his death?

Did Jim Morrison fake his death?

These are a few examples of your threads that you made.
If you look at all the threads you made, they look similar to MANY conspiracy theorists on this board!

Negative energy? My foot.

You even have one about Forbidden Egyptology
Where you say that the ancient knowledge was knowingly and CONSPIRATORIALLY suppressed.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
nevermind

deleted...by toasted

[edit on 16-7-2008 by toasted]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Why the hate?
You're on a CONSPIRACY board, not myspace.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

I'm not sure who you're responding to here. Probably to someone earlier, but if it was to mine... I think I wasn't clear about being confused. I like the discussion of this topic, but I'm a self proclaimed conspiracy theorist and I have a lot of questions about 9/11. ...

I still believe 99% of people are good by default 90% of the time and the other 10% of the time is just seeing what they can get away with. And the 1% of people who cause devastation on their watch better be learning one hell of a lesson from it. If you're being sarcastic, I agree that pets and smiley faces aren't the answer, but depressions (financial or mental), plagues (medical or biblical) and negative manifestations (material or immaterial) aren't helpful either.

I'm not in a secret society. I don't know if they're good, bad or indifferent. But, even if there was a big powerful one that was good by and large, I do see that it would be possible for us in the general public to see only part of the big picture and get the wrong idea sometimes. Then again - they could be a bunch of greedy, heartless, clueless bastards that should all go suck old gym socks for eternity. Who knows...

[edit on 7/17/2008 by trusername]

[edit on 7/17/2008 by trusername]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
Nice post, but you have got it all wrong. You start of by making sense. Logical conclusions from life experience and observations are a no-no. No where in your post have you provided a link, to the insane ramblings on a website that makes ridiculous inferences and unsubstantiated claims, as proof of your ideas. Once again you seem plausible and common sense permeates your thread. Perhaps, like myself, you have taken on ownership of your life, willing to accept the responsibility of your actions, your choices, decisions etc.......don't do it.....let them do it for you. They are going to anyway....well according to some people anyway. Starred and flagged.

What he said.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Part 1 of my reply :

Originally posted by Skyfloating
* "The Illuminati" are "the enlightened ones" - forces of progress, goodwill and enlightenment.

Then why are they turning the areas they control into a waste heap filled with degenerate, hedonistic, selfish individuals? The society they promote is almost the exact oposite as the sort of society promoted by enlightened Buddhists or Hindus.

* The opponents of "the illuminati" are the forces of death, bigotry, stupidity, oppression, suppresion.

Sure... Everyone who doesn't buy into their madness is a stupid and oppressive bigot....

* The "New World Order" will not be a totalitarian surveillance state but a "New Age" of beauty, freedom, diversity, self-determination, peace and prosperity.

So that's why we lost so much of our freedom and the world is pretty much going down the drain?

Here are a few examples of some "conspiracy-theorists" having "the world on backwards":

1. "Jews/Zionists are evil world rulers. The Holocaust didnt happen".

This worldview is promoted by mass-murdering Nazis and their modern off-spring.

Personal Experience: The mom of my mom was deported to a concentration-camp and a direct witness to the atrocities. She died a few years ago in a mental-institution. She had kept her stay there secret from my family by wearing a wrist-band (above the number engraved into her skin) and never mentioning it. She had only started revealing her traumatic past a few months before her death. The memories overwhelmed her and she had a nervous-breakdown (thus the mental-instution).

Contrast this with the daily Holocaust-Denial threads popping up here.

Did your grandmother witness people being gassed to death? If not, isn't her very survival an indication that the concentration camps just might have had a different purpose (which doesn't mean that concentration camps were like summer camp)?

Besides that, how does the existence of the German concentration camps disprove the horrors commited by the IDF during their horrible militaty occupation of Palestine?

2. "The U.S. is evil and nations such as North Korea and Iran are the one´s standing up to the evil conspiracy".

Stuff like this is only promoted by "para-politics researchers" who havent done any travelling but mostly remained within their own hickstown realm trying to assemble a worldview from there. Ive had the displeasure of travelling communist countries and also iran and absolutely know from personal experiences that it is these regimes who are the oppresive ones. The sense you get in these countries is one of depression, anger and darkness. The sense you get when returning to the "evil" U.S. or Europe is one of lightness and relief.

Other people have had the exact oposite experiences.

3. "The occult involves satanic rituals, child rape, cannabilism, zombification and other forms of evil perversion. There is an evil occult theocracy ruling the world".

This lie is perpetuated by fundamentalist and evangelical christians who have lost touch to reality.

There is little to no evidence of "Illuminati" involvement in satanic rituals, child rape, cannabilism, zombification and other forms of evil perversion. However, that doesn't make the "Illuminati" any less tyrannical.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Part 2 of my reply :

Anyone who actually studies "the occult" like I did, soon finds out that "occultism" is a mix of hermeticism, esotericism and applied spirituality.

It involves: Meditation, Concentration, Visualization, Yogic Discipline and psychological processes to invoke states of peace, compassion and appreciation towards humanity.

Are you implying that the "Illuminati" is involved in these practices? If so, please provide some evidence for this. One of the most enlightened regimes in the world was a very traditional and authoritarian monarchy (I'm referring to Tibet before the Chinese took it over). Another one was a society that alwaya had and still has among the greatest social divisions in the world (I'm referring to India before British control).

4. "Evil Freemasons rule the world".

Another variation of nazi-, communist-, and extremist-christian/muslim propaganda directed at a group who is actually responsible for acts of kindness (charity), tolerance and global mutual understanding. It is because of prepresenting these virtues that they´ve been expelled and persecuted in any regime that opposes goodness.

Liberty, equality and brotherhood are nothing but Orwellian catchphrases to install a system that embraces the exact oposite. Both the French and communist revolutions used these catchphrases and were involved in the extermination of thousands (if not millions) of people regarded as representatives of the "ancien regime". To work, their systems first require the old elite to be murdered and then the masses to be indoctrinated with false values. Neither post-revolutionary France nor post-revolutionary Russia were any more free than the "ancien regimes".

Take note that the origin of "secret societies" was to protect from the tyranny. Tyranny conducted by the hitler regime, by the catholic inquisition, by the soviet regime and by anyone opposed to decency, common sense and a spiritual well-being.

That's just empty rhetoric. What they were really after, was to replace traditional power (Church and arristocracy) by their own power so THEY would be free to do as THEY pleased.

And thats the real conspiracy: Indoctrinating and brainwashing people into weird belief-systems that project all kinds of evils and enemies one is supposed to "fight" and "conquer".

You mean evils like "racism" (rwellian for criticism of multi-culturalism), "antisemitism" (rwellian for criticism of Israel), "terrorists" (Orwellian for freedom fighters) or "extremists" (rwellian for political dissidents).

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyhurtsu
Yes the New world order will probably be at least a bit better than it is today.
Thats part of the scam to keep it subtle and get people to go along with it as if its the best for all of us.

Of course happy slaves are the best slaves.

However, the NWO may not be forced but only part of the natural progression planets move towards when they grow-up.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Everyone in here has made some very good points. But there is no way the world elite are acting on behalf of the common man towards some vision of a grand new world utopia. Please!

Why the hell not? Why the distrust? There are plenty of visionaries in top positions trying to make the world a better place.

if they succeed in killing90 % of the worlds population who do you think will be left to live in this "utopia"? THEM. THATS ALL. I think its pretty clear whose interests they are going to such lengths to protect.

If they wanted to kill 90% of the population they should have done it a long time ago.

And if they were acting for the betterment of mankind in general, why all the satanic symbolism? why the satanic hand gestures? Why oh WHY.... the bohemian grove.

These symbols are only "satanic" to people who´s perception of reality is distorted by fear.

Who instilled the fear? Certain religious movements who thrive on fear.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join