It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Ufo Visited Rome at Pope

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hmmmm - Take a look at this photo .27 sec in - The red square shows that a piece is missing??? From the dome portion - Maybe - Maybe not?? When I first saw this the glow around the object it (the glow) seemed to over flow into the dome. After cropping the photo this is what I got????

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I just came through Cristoforo Barbato(talian independent UFO researcher) post
.He worked and writing for different UFO magazines and frontier studies published in Italy : "NotiziarioUFO", "Dossier Alieni", "Stargate", "Extra Terrestre" and "Stargate Magazine".

read this posting which talk about vatican strong links with ufo and confirmed real alien contacts..All these info which i am posting here signal that alien visited
Vatican at pope death

Post link

[edit on 14-4-2008 by 123space]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Vatican alien connections

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
i think this sighting was same like Washington Dc Ufo if i m right it was 1952 one

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Please leave the religious aspect out of this and focus on the UFO. If true then they would have liked to know all about the ceremony that was taking place. Nothing more and hopefully nothing less.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Here is the text i extract from Richard Boylan, Ph.D. site about Report on Vatican Encounter of aliens. External Link

.....................................Extracted Artical..................................................

That evening Paola and her mother accompanied me to a prearranged visit with another humble light-worker priest, Monsignor Corrado Balducci. Balducci is the official Exorcist for Rome, former diplomat in the Papal Nunciature in Washington, DC, past theologian member of the Vatican’s Congregation for the Propagation of the Faith, and an insider who has the attention of the Pope. He is also the Vatican’s (tacit) point-man for ufology.

Balducci has gone on Italian national television five times in the past several years to proclaim that Star Visitor contact is a real phenomenon! The Monsignor further noted that: Star Visitor encounters: "1) are NOT demonic, 2) they are NOT due to psychological impairment, 3) they are NOT a case of entity attachment, but 4) these encounters deserve to be studied carefully." Since Monsignor Balducci is a demonology expert and consultant to the Vatican , and since the Catholic Church has historically demonized many new phenomena that were poorly understood, his stating that the Church does not censure these encounters is all the more remarkable.

I was struck with the historic significance of this 12/13/02 meeting. I came to this meeting as an internationally-noted researcher into Star Visitor contacts, retired theologian-priest, and bearer of messages from the Interstellar Federation for the Pope. The Monsignor came to this dialogue as a theologian-priest and ufologist presenting ufological views with which the Catholic Church does not disagree. Indeed, the Monsignor noted that when he goes on national television to speak about the Star Visitors, the Pope rushes to his television set to see what Balducci is saying. Balducci noted that if anything he said displeased the Pope, he would have long since been silenced.

The Monsignor had just finished a theological paper entitled “Ufology And Theological Precision”, and presented his findings to us. It is probably the first ecclesiastical paper to mention the Nevada desert base, Area 51! In his paper Balducci made excellent arguments from widespread human testimony, from noted philosophers, from the Bible, and from teachings of earlier Church Elders that: there are people on other planets, they have come here to make contact, and they are also children of God.

I applauded the Monsignor on his courageous research and public positions. I then passed on messages from the Star Visitors that the Pope should consider the widespread ecological damage Earth is sustaining, and the endless carnage of major human wars and conflicts, and the Pope should take leadership in addressing these issues. It is also time for the Church to publicly proclaim, not just in Italy but worldwide, that the Star Visitors are here as higher-evolved helpers.

I went on to point out that earlier generations considered their Star Visitor contacts to be from “angels”. Balducci sees the Visitors as occupying an upper evolutionary niche between humans and angels. I also shared that a leading Lakota spiritual teacher, Looks-For-Buffalo stated that Jesus was a Star Man. Balducci smiled in recognition of this issue, but was not prepared to drop the traditional formulation that Jesus was the Son of God. Our meeting ended cordially with warm smiles and the traditional Italian abrazzo.

What you guys think about Vatican's encounter with aliens & presence of ufo
on pope death.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Vatican Official Declares Extraterrestrial Contact Is Real
by: Monsignor C. Balducci (member of the Pope posse)

www.ufodigest.com...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
here's another pic i found. different perspective (or diff'rnt sigthing). it's from WISH-TV, might be another lead to help yah guys...

[edit on 14-4-2008 by beastamerica]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by beastamerica

23 pages thread on ATS about it

Vatican Official Declares Extraterrestrial Contact Is Real

We emailed the TV channel: we hope to get a response asap.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
i am not able to saw the pic you posted on rome ufo thread .when i click on that pic ats show me error

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
You tube Rome ufo video for the same

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
123, youtube took off your video again. I suggest you tell us a time that you'll post it again, give us ample time to view it before they find and remove it.

I'd like to point out that the light emitted from that GIANT saucer should leave some sort of reflection coming off the buildings in the area, or windows/metallic objects. i don't see any. not saying this to debunk the possibility that this really happened, just something i noticed.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
you dnt think so its weired that it happened again. some one try to stop US to look in to it.This alien visited ufo video was posted by Ufoblogger i spoke to his as well.he told me that if i posted this on ATS are Some other forum this video get blocked by utube.and he needs to reload it again .Because when he posted that video on his blog his video hosting service also give him trouble too and later he upload it on server which was outside USA.So lets see when he put this video live for again to look in this really cool ufo sighting .I request all of you to keep this thread alive until & unless we get truth out to rest of the world.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
you got it 123space! i'll post here every 5 minutes every other day in a desperate ploy to keep this thread alive.

but wouldn't it be easier if you just made a new thread announcing when the video has been or will be released?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 123space

The video is working .
If the embedding isn't allowed, then when you embed it you get that error.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Now you tube link is working after i mail ufoblogger about it.....

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I've found an article with the link to the original story from WISH-TV

Video Shows Object in Sky Behind St. Peter's - ( That's one BIG 'bird!' )

Photo of 'Fireball' over St. Peter's on morning of Pope's funeral: Photo courtesy of WISH-TV, Indianapolis. Image appeared on the station's 11 p.m. newscast on April 7, 2005. It was 6:03 a.m. in Rome on the morning of April 8, 2005, 6 hours prior to the funeral of Pope John Paul II. Was this given as a harbinger of coming events?

wintersteel.homestead.com...

And here
there's another article, with an interesting point:

The light pictured here appeared over St. Peter's Basilica. It was 6:03 a.m. Italian time on the morning of April 8, 2005, 6 hours before Pope John Paul II's funeral. An Unknowncountry.com reader writes, "I watched this as it happened live on TV. It was awsome and just a little chilling. I feel that this event (sign) is if great significance."

The object appeared on a network feed camera. It passed quickly in a diagonal trajectory and has been dismissed by the meteorologist at WISH-TV in Indianapolis, where the image was noticed and the frame grabbed, as a bird. However, our reader, who saw the video itself and not just a frame grab, comments, "If the weather people at WISH had taken the time to actually view the video footage itself instead of looking only at a single still they would never have made such a ridiculous observation as guessing that it might have been a bird. It's THAT dramatic."

Night video is notoriously deceptive and difficult to analyze, and there is no way to be certain that this is an anomalous object, but numerous viewers who called our attention to it claim that it appeared much larger than a bird, and to have an internal light source. It moved very quickly, with a swift gliding motion. No other similar objects appear on the tape.

www.unknowncountry.com...

Here is the link to the original Wish TV story:
sadly, it doesn't work, but anyway this is better than nothing: at least, we have almost proved that WISH-TV actually caught something on camera.
We MUST get that video

[edit on 15/4/2008 by internos]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
i am also looking in to it inter looks so silent on this even its looks like this event cleared out from internet .Lets see we could find out this video or we can appeal
on ATS forum that video might be we get luck and some one had that video on thr system

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
# whats going on i find one weblink before i download link get vanished

[edit on 15-4-2008 by 123space]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join