It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's going on in Oregon with Earthquakes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
May 12 08

Depending on where you read and what news channel you watch either a 7.5 or 7.8 quake hit China.

I know from just the things I have been reading I won't feel comfortable until after the full Moon this Month. which is around the 20th give/take.

Please keep me updated on quakes in the Reno area they don't list anything under 4.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
[quoteI know from just the things I have been reading I won't feel comfortable until after the full Moon this Month. which is around the 20th give/take.

Please keep me updated on quakes in the Reno area they don't list anything under 4.
[edit on 12-5-2008 by observe50]

I agree about the moon.......

this link has been narrowed down to just show the current area of quakes in reno, lists all magnitudes....
quake.usgs.gov...

[edit on 12-5-2008 by damntheptb]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
It's just not making sense.

I was interested when West Virginia had there small quake a week or so ago and the military said it was them doing underground work. It seems they were real fast with getting that out and I thought maybe something of the same stuff was going on out there but there has been no mention of anything.

I still have a problem with the fact that NASA is supposed to have this thing called InSar Satellites that can pick this earthquake stuff up and nothing is being said?

I see they are still having them in Mogul area, are you feeling these?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

bARELY NOTICIBLE, (maybe too much exposure.....body is getting used to anything less than 2.0)

My wife and I have thought we felt a couple small ones, but nothing like the past few weeks....

I dont think we are finished at all.... just waitin to see, i dont "feel" like all is back to normal, and like another ATS poster who lives in the area has told me, we are still feeling, a little "wobbly", headaches, etc.... I think more is on the way, real soon!!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I hope it is over but I'm just not feeling it yet. I read where the full Moon does weird stuff so I won't feel comfy till after this cycle.

My friend and I are heading to Vegas the end of Sept. and I know I feel a little nervous so I can only imagine what it is like living there.

Japan, Guam, China.......................

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Tues. May 13

It seems that there was a 4.3 off the Northern California Coast. I haven't found any articles about it yet and the news is busy with all the large disasters.

Fires
Floods
Earthquakes
Volcanos
Tornadoes

All this going on at one time in large doses, I don't feel comfortable yet.

Illinois I'm gonna watch this area closely/Mississippi River

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Again on Planet X and 2012....everything says this is all supposed to start in 2008. I live in Calif.....Central Valley and I'm not sure which way to go. It's on both sides of us and if this valley floods...well....

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I always say you have to go with your gut. If your gut is telling you are not in a good location then I suggest you go with your gut and be prepared to relocate.

Now is a time to be aware and watch your enviroment and the animals they will talk to you in there way.

With everything going on dealing with Volcanoes and Earthquakes right now all we can do is observe. I feel as if this might be a easing to reversal and with the lose of life it could have been much worse. Better to be relieved over period of time then all together.

I have no doubt as bad as we might think this is it could (have been/get) worse and I suggest everyone to also watch the skies.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I'm not sure there is really any place to go. Planet X is real...NASA is watching it and they're the ones that named it. It's on an eliptical orbit coming through our solar system. On Dec. 21, 2012 the earth will be in line with the sun and, I think, Planet X, and that's when the poles are expected to shift. I read that Planet X is a hoax, but I believe our government is putting that out there. They don't want to create panic.

My daughter and her husband and my three grandsons live in Washington state near Seattle. My son and his wife live in eastern Oklahoma.

With all the earthquake activity up north along the Oregon coast and up into Alaska, I'm worried the Pacific plates may shift. And if the one in the mid-west goes...my son and his wife are right in the thick of it.

I hope all this activity is just Mamma Earth releasing pressure, so the worst won't happen. But this seems like a good time to start praying.

I hope everyone in the Reno area will be alright. Sounds very scarey with the sulfer smell and all the quakes. Hang in there and be prepared.

I guess my days of working at the fish plants in the Aleutions may be over.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I hope again this is not the calm before the storm. Are you still feeling small quakes or have they seemed to stop?

Full Moon coming up in a few days, I hope all goes well.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Okay I have been watching IRIS and not seeing any larger quake activity and I haven't seen anything new written here about small quakes still happening which I would like to know

I jusst now saw a new thread on animals in Vegas doing weird things and this is really upsetting me because they usually don't do this unless something major is in te works.

We are at the full Moon stage and I can only hope this all passes.

Please be careful and prepared , cell phones charged meeting locations and so on.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join