It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Me write a conspiracy articles for magazine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hi guys. This is my first post at this form, so pardon me for any mistake.

In the next month's edition of my College magazine, I have to write an article ... on the line of How Technology Spies us . The editor gave me this topic and cited the example like The chips under US passport shown in the documentary film zeighiest or how google maps spies military base ...some thing like that. More of a article on conspiracy thrown under Technology hat. Personally, I'm not quite sure about the topic but he says conspiracies draw readers....thats true however

Please suggest top 5 such true conspiratorial facts on which I can write an article
Plz guys. I'm not specialized in conspiracies as you guys are

No only spies, any other such thing which uses technology is OK.....

[edit on 14-4-2008 by captaincrime

[edit on 14-4-2008 by captaincrime]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
well are you talking about possibilities for spy technology or whats already out there

cause i see people using less cash these days and more credit card, meaning that their accounts can be controlled and therefore so can they

for example- if we started using only credit, say you wanted to leave the country, you can sneak out with cash, but with credit the government can close your whole account and you will never see that money again, also its not real money just a number on a computer. This sort of applies to technology i think

oh ya i saw an ad somewhere that said they were gonna start putting chips in credit cards so...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by captaincrime

I would suggest you use the search at top right. RFID chips, security/surveillance camers, etc...

RFID type threads
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Surveillance threads

You can probably find some more recent material on recent posts board...

If that's not some of what you seek, I'm sure you'll still find what you need here. Good luck.

[edit on 4/14/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Thank you guys. You are really fast and helpful!!!
I appreciate it very much.

@tankthinker: I'm looking for the existing one, however possible future won't be bad either. Thanks again and help me more if you can

@RabbitChaser
Wow!! You provided me with some great links!!I'm just checking them out. Do post more if you have. Thanks once again!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Thanks to you I've got two Topic to write 1)RFID 2)Government can turn your cell phones mic on to listen to you without you knowing

Wow!!I'm really enjoying this. Do suggest me more!!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Government can turn your cell phones mic on to listen to you without you knowing

Here is one.

If possible post some more info!!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by captaincrime

Here are some cell phone threads...

And here are a couple fairly recent 'surveillance' threads...

Sure would have been nice to have all this info at our disposal thru HS and College, eh? (To all you old folks out there
)

Now, captain, get your work done and don't get side-tracked. An all to easy thing to do here

[edit on 4/15/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
You may want to research the NSA's ECHELON program, or the FBI's Carnivore software too. In conjunction, you may also be interested in AT&T's Room 641A. Of course, those are all just Wiki entries, but you can dig up a lot by Googling the terms as well.

Good luck on your article.

[edit on 4/15/08 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
RabbitChaser and redmage thanks for the infos!!! And I am getting side-tracked!!!
) I surely have some stuff now to work on, thanks to all you guys
If anything else, do post ..............I'm already searching on these topics........WoW!!!

top topics

join