It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens.....Bad Pilots!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Star and Flag Gunsinwar excellent research, you too Crackerjack!

This is just an off the wall theory, but there are, according to claims by investigators of ley line theories, some points along the lines that possess higher magnetic energy than the average geomagnetic intensity.

en.wikipedia.org...

So if your average ‘scout’ ship hits or crosses one of the magnetic anomalies, then their craft, if using some anti-gravity shield device set at ‘normal’ earths gravitational field, could experience a loss of control. As I said just a theory.

As for mindpings story about excavating a body through a 3 inch hole, maybe ‘they’ have a policy of ‘never leave a man behind’,

H

edit for spellin !!

[edit on 15-4-2008 by Havalon]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I think this Galactic Federation thingy, needs to enforce Drink-Driving...err I mean Drink-Flying Laws...

Sooner or later someones gunna get one crashing through their roof!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Further to the 'ley line theory,
The Chinese have what they call the 'Dragon Current'

The science of feng shui, literally "wind and water", recognized that certain powerful currents and lines of magnetism run invisible through the landscape over the whole surface of the earth. The task of the geomancer was to detect these currents and interpret their influences on the land through which they passed.
These lines of magnetic force, known in China as the "dragon current", or lung-mei, existed in two forms: the yin, or negative, current represented by the white tiger, and the yang, or positive, current, represented by the blue dragon. The landscape will display both yin and yang features; gently undulating country is yin, or female, while sharp rocks and steep mountains are yang, or male.

Source: witcombe.sbc.edu...

So if your setting for anti-gravity sheilding is wrong!!

Just a thought, anyone care to comment!

H

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It maybe true, with geological shiftings and possibly
enviroment changes, ley-lines have altered and this may
be the tell-tale signal that shows us that Ufo pilots are
struggling.

Or maybe they're really are drunk, cow blood, monkey-p*ss
and Reptoid Cider may be the real culprit here.

Air ships were seen all around the States back then, and
it may have no connection with the Ufo phenomena.

I personally think that there's a coded message in the song
'99 Red Balloons' by Nina and if you play it backwards (use
vinyl), it relates to the Nazi/Antartic plots.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Nice thread GUNS

Well when i read this thread, the first thought that popped into my head was this pixar short movie, this "alien guy" is really a bad pilot.

Now to put the comedy away from this...

Perhaps it is not about bad piloting, but badly made vehicles that makes these things crash.
You know, just like our cars, things get broken after a time.

I didn't know however that there were that many claimed ufo crashes...

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GUNSINWAR

Star and a Flag
Gravity is such a strange phenomeno in itself let alone UFO's who have to deal with the gravitational flux of planets and such, it would be like a pilot in a plane trying to fly through a storm dealing with wind currents and lightning.
This post puts my gravity gryscpoe running again great post.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Gravity, yep It's a bitch. One minute yer up and the
next... you guessed it you're down.

I remember a guy that came to stay with us, my mom knew
him from way back during the war, before my dad quit us.
He had an apparatus that if you plugged in the cable, the
kite-like thing would float off the ground!
It was weird, my girl Moira never believed me when I told her,
but I swear... it was balsa, some bare copper wires and strips
of foil.

I just think... aw not again.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Good work Guns! The Aurora incident is one I've always thought was one of interest. I wonder how many have gone there in hopes of locating the well or if perhaps the EBE was already appropriated by our government if not another clandestine organization.
Glad to see the KGB incident revsited as well. Keep it up BigGuns
!
Star and flag!
spikeD

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Excellent work GunsInWar, thanks for the great research!
That list of crashes just blew my mind.

I find it interesting that the Aurora crash was not only on record at the time, but still survives to this day in the 'official word' of the town. There is a marker placed in front of that cemetary that tells the story of the crash.

Excellent thread. I'm with Havalon here (of course not knowing what propels an ET craft) that something about our environment is the cause for the enormity of the crash data. Flying inside an atmosphere, and inside a gravity well, is much more difficult than flying through space.

It's also likely that a craft far from 'home' or 'base' would need resources. Think of a comparison to our own recent mission to crash a lander into an asteroid. It's much simpler to fly around an object (like an asteroid or the Earth) than it is to make a landing, or to acquire a sample of the surface and/or natural resources like water.

Great thread Guns, Star and Flag from me!

-WFA

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Re: 1908 June 30th: Tunguska, Siberia

See: Nikola Tesla

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join