It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aladygma - Life on Mars?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
So what say we send this to SKUNK works unless "Conspiracy Master" is collecting threads? 7 flags? for viral advertising? Clever way to make money? Integrity?

I agree: Mike is not interested in this garbage, he sent me a message when he noticed it:
initially, it looked to be very interesting, NOW, i hope that who opened the thread will be banned, and this thread putted to rest: so the attention seeker will look for attention elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

I understand that it is a fake, im not arguing that. What I'm saying is I think, the sunlight angle on the hole and hill is correct.

I have a quick drawing, I did in Paint. How do I post it here ?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
has anyone seen this yet?

aladygma.com...

img380.imageshack.us...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by branestorm

You can use imageshack
imageshack.us...
you can upload it there and post the link here
please, let me know if you encounter some troubles

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Um, the real anomalie is not the hole, or the moving crater.
The real anomalie is a big rectangle, just below the surface
that is clearly not pasted in as the terrain texture follows its
contours. there's a huge building under the sand there.
look at it with contrast turned up and zoom in on it.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by undo]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
While these pics may be a total fabrication, I don't think it was the OP's intent to "hoax" everone. He's somply asking what we think of them.

The real riddle that I am seeing is in this aladgyma website. Cloverfield 2? Angels & Demons?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by branestorm

I understand that it is a fake, im not arguing that. What I'm saying is I think, the sunlight angle on the hole and hill is correct.

I have a quick drawing, I did in Paint. How do I post it here ?

Ok, branestorm:

here i've pointed the minimum and maximum sunlight angle: it has been taken from a formation which should be "original" in the image.
The red arrows indicate the "boundaries" within which the sunlight angle should be.
It's an approximate calculation, but not far from what actually it is.

Now here, the red line shows the line of the apparent sunlight, the white one the one expected;

Keep in mind that the part of edge outlined here

is out of the contest of the hole: it's most likely a relief, or a rounded part of the edge but anyway it shouldn't be calculated in order to ascertain where the sunlight is actually hitting inside the hole.

That, most likely got you confused, in my my opinion.

here you can see the part of the formation to which i'm referring to

The wrong illumination has been the clue which brought me to find how it was been doctored, but anyway it was a matter of time: once asked for the original image, the OP would'n have been able to provide one, and there are many others fingerprints of photoshopping, as Havalon et al already pointed out: the only reason i'm not listing all them here is that the attention seekers NEVER deserve that neither me nor you waste our time on their works, but i'm glad to dedicate five minutes more to share my opinion with you, and to share opinions is never a waste of time.

[edit on 14/4/2008 by internos]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
You guys bring tears to my eyes I am so darn proud of you! When something like this is diffused so rapidly, it is nothing short of amazing, but you know you are also teaching by examples and diagram as you go. Who knows maybe even an amature can pick out the fakes from the real one day following your Intel.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
When you go to the site, aladygma.com, and hit crtl-A you will see some links. If you click on the bottom one on the right side it will open into a new page. aladygma.com...
Notice the "Alien" Looks like the one from the new Alien Movie?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
why are so many new people trying to make us go to the site?

gret job as usual internos.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by miguelbmx]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Sorry to get here so late guys. I've known about this website for quite awhile and so have the good folks over at 'unfiction'.

Initially they thought this was for cloverfield 2 as well. Here is an extensive thread on the subject:

forums.unfiction.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hi all, on the original pictures posted, there are some kind of codes which have been decoded in this marketing campaign for a new JJ abrahms project which was mentioned previously. here they are.

1ST FRAME
D2C29 :d 2=:G6
SARAH i5 ALIVE

2FRAME
V@;:C2 ?@ 8J2 FE2E:@? :>>F? C624E G EJ 7EHD
MUTATION IMMUN REACT V TY FTWS

4FRAME
=SB> 6CC@C 4@56
LbQM ERROR CODE

5 FRAME
=@@2CJ A@==>2?? :45 -4 92AE6C u 3C@@

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
No one noticed the 3 6s?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Enrikez

That was my thoughts so as "Next day" (found on the bottom right) was one of the speculative working titles for the sequel along with "It's till alive"

[edit on 14/4/08 by LI(f)E.]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Your right Internos. its fake!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Now just what the heck is going on? Should this stuff be in this forum? I mean, what the devil is all this about?

And then aladygma opens a thread and disappears!! Is this a campaign to promote the sequel to JJ Abrams project, Cloverfield 2?? And what the heck has this 'alien' got to do with it?

So what do we have here?

> A strange site with some numbers.

> Photoshopped Mars images of 'shifting' dunes.

> The Pioneer Spacecraft plaque with some strange 'alien' looking symbol.

> The anim of a monster, presumably something to do with Cloverfield 2 as shown below...

So what the devil is going on?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Enrikez

Thanks for providing that link, Enrikez:

38 pages of discussion there = 380 pages on ATS, more or less, i guess.
This confirms my concerns: in my opinion, the last thing that we'd need now is another
huge/endless Caret drone-like saga, heck!

reply to post by mikesingh

Now, if the owner of that specific website is actually involved in a VMC, or if he's simply an attention seeker, i think that it doesn't matter: in both cases, this stuff would be a waste of time.
And of course, let's expect a wave of threads about Aladygma this and Aladygma that.
And the result would be not much different from the one of a well made disinfo campaign:
people wasting their time on this crap rather than discussing actually interesting topics.
THIS is my concern mate, i really hope to be wrong this time.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Now just what the heck is going on? Should this stuff be in this forum? I mean, what the devil is all this about?

And then aladygma opens a thread and disappears!! Is this a campaign to promote the sequel to JJ Abrams project, Cloverfield 2?? And what the heck has this 'alien' got to do with it?

So what do we have here?

> A strange site with some numbers.

> Photoshopped Mars images of 'shifting' dunes.

> The Pioneer Spacecraft plaque with some strange 'alien' looking symbol.

> The anim of a monster, presumably something to do with Cloverfield 2 as shown below...

So what the devil is going on?

That monster is from the "First" Cloverfield movie

But anywayz, some stuff, the site, "alien" looking symbol. is kinda interesting

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
some strange pics, drawings are also in the aladygma-related Blog thomasdahlem.blogspot.com

I believe is just a movie, or something like a book, or a conspiracy. but i have no really an idea

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join