It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aladygma - Life on Mars?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
What do you think about the last pic on aladygma?
aladygma.com...
aladygma.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by aladygma

Good God aladygma!! What the heck is that? A shifting dune and a crater!! I didn't have the time to study this in detail, as I was reading this whilst eating my Mac's double hamburger!!

I'll get back on this soon!

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
WOW!!
Starred and flagged, great find aladygma!

Mike, i cant wait for you to have a look at this in detail. This could be really interesting

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
A couple of problems with Aladigma's finding on Mars.

The Sunlight should hit all the formations in the same way, but this doesn't happen in this image:

How does it come?
perhaps, the "hole" comes from a picture taken elsewhere and with a different sun angle, for example this one: (LMAO)

Image source:
space.newscientist.com...

And, i'd say that there is MORE than one match

[edit on 14/4/2008 by internos]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Excellent analysis internos!! That crater seems to be the same one (Hole on Mars).

OK. But what about this thing that seems to be over one of the dunes?

Seems to be resting on top of the dune, what??

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
flagged.

Great find, anyone else think some of the dunes look exactly the same? Sorry I don't know how to post pictures so I can't put any examples but its not hard to notice.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
i think you should look here for answers....aladygma.blogspot.com... hmm. Nice artwork.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Methinks someone is taking the pi$$!

Went to his blog atlasastro, oops a no show!

When I look at the 3rd down pic is see what could be a little evidence of Photosh0p!

good work Intenos on the hole btw

H

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
i think you should look here for answers....aladygma.blogspot.com...

Hmmm....This is what I get:

The blog you were looking for was not found.

Huh! Has it been zapped?

What does it say, anyway?

[edit on 14-4-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Fixed link

ED:
on aladigma's website, hit ctrl+a: you will see appear some selected areas:
they are links that you can follow.
I personally have wasted time enough on this stuff, and anyway, this is a hoax attempt, no matter its purpose.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
A lot of people are speculating that this is the new JJ Abrams project (Cloverfield 2? I hope).

Pretty Good Site

Its a viral marketing campaign. Get rid of that acct. mods.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

You are right:
but i've checked the whois data, and it returned an odd result, as you can see: so perhaps this is just an attention seeker who's trying to get attention passing his personal project as a viral campaign.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
reply to post by SantaClaus

You are right:
but i've checked the whois data, and it returned an odd result, as you can see: so perhaps this is just an attention seeker who's trying to get attention passing his personal project as a viral campaign.

Good work internos. The fax and phone number are European right? Correct me if I'm wrong. I checked www.michael-schwartz.com and it seems completely unrelated.

However, I think if you look at the last cloverfield campaign, you'll find a lot of other "weird" aspects that might make you raise your brow.

Its interesting nonetheless, and I think these new viral campaigns are cool.

Haha, have we figured out what the Isaac Caret site was campaigning for? If no, I still believe!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Yeah thanks!

This seems to be all poppy cock! But I must say that whoever did it is fairly good at photoshopping!! Needless to say, he needs to brush up his expertise a little more!

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Damn you Internos, you have dashed my hopes once again

Seriously, good work. Its fantastic for people like me with NO idea about photoshop or CGI etc that there are posters out there who can show these hoaxes up and also explain why....

off to retract my flag now

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
yeah, sorry about the link......i think this is a PR campaign for a new TV show or movie.....there are hidden links and images on the first link the OP has....anyway, as i said before....nice artwork. P.S., how good is Internos break down of the Artwork.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Shouldn't that be aladgyma? Assuming it's supposed to be amygdala backwards.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If that dark circle was convex, then the sunlight would be on the left side. Seeing that the hole is supposed to be a concave object, and the sun being on the left side of the image, depending on the angle of the sun, it should be setting or rising, close to the mars horizon. I believe the sunlight on the right side of the hole to be correct.

By the way, I still think this is a hoax. Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by branestorm
If that dark circle was convex, then the sunlight would be on the left side. Seeing that the hole is supposed to be a concave object, and the sun being on the left side of the image, depending on the angle of the sun, it should be setting or rising, close to the mars horizon. I believe the sunlight on the right side of the hole to be correct.

By the way, I still think this is a hoax. Just a thought.

Care to elaborate?
Please, post a drawing with an example, and show us what you mean: thanks.
It's a copy of an already existing photo of a hole on Mars, PERIOD.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
So what say we send this to SKUNK works unless "Conspiracy Master" is collecting threads? 7 flags? for viral advertising? Clever way to make money? Integrity?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join