It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for neo-nazi holocaust deniers

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
demon shape-shifter Janus-Bifrons-Baphomet & Hitler’s occult roots & Martin Bormann & the Fourth Reich (11-of-11)

Twyman, continued ~ The History:
tracyrtwyman.com...

NOTE: by the time to get to 11-of-11, please note, I am just now adding videos of Hitler & the Occult, starting on 1-of-11, so if you go back to the beginning of this series, and watch the videos in each post, you'll be glad you did.

Besides Crowley, there were other occultists involved in the fight against the Third Reich. One of Crowley’s protégés, Jack Parsons, who was the Head of the Agapé O.T.O. Lodge in California as well as a charter member of both Cal-Tech and the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, invented the “Greek Fire” rocket propellant which was widely used by the United States Navy between 1944 and 1945. According to Levenda, it was “a solution that could have only come from someone with a working knowledge of the arcane lore of alchemy and magic.” (1) There was also a Golden Dawn initiate named Sam Untermyer, an attorney and wealthy philanthropist once called a “Satanist” by a British newspaper. Untermyer started the Non-Sectarian Anti-Nazi League to Champion Human Rights and the World-Anti-Nazi Council, which both promoted the boycott of German products. He also donated money to the hunt for Nazi agents coming into New York. And with the help of a man named Richard Rollins, he started a secret society called “The Board”, which engaged in counterespionage against Nazi groups who were recruiting in the United States.
The World War II that Levenda describes is a magic war, and a holy war - a war in which both sides considered themselves to be fighting the forces of evil. It is a war operated behind the scenes by mystical adepts using their esoteric knowledge of symbolism, astrology, meditation, astral travel, clairvoyance, and mind control against the enemy. It was a war inspired by age-old beliefs in the Elder Gods of Europe’s ancient past. In the pages that follow, Mr. Levenda discusses that war with the Editor of Dagobert’s Revenge.

Note: rest of the article is an “unusual” interview between Twyman and Levenda tracyrtwyman.com...

[edit on 25-4-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
(1-of-6) The ‘great’ REAL Hitler was a speed-freak & smack junkie
...who issued speed to every front soldier & addicted the German civilian population.
sources: www.amphetamines.com... & www.amphetamines.com...

From Der Spiegel 5/6/2005 – “Hitler’s drugged soldiers”

Since 1942, Adolf Hitler received daily injections of methamphetamine from his personal physician. The Führer was also familiar with coc aine.

HITLER, THE STONED JUNKIE
Hitler, the stoned junkie had a daily habit. So did much of his officers. No wonder they went over the top with that occult stuff BECAUSE they THOUGHT it was REAL!

Video: Introductory 30 sec ice-breaker:
YOUR BRAIN ON HEROIN
www.opioids.com...

video: real Hitler – just add meth
www.youtube.com...
First 40 sec of video is just music. Pictures of Hitler on meth are at end of video.

when it came to fighting their Blitzkrieg, they had no qualms about pumping their soldiers full of drugs and alcohol. Speed was the drug of choice, but many others became addicted to morphine and alcohol.

For Nazi occult-worship, see www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26-4-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
(2-of-6) The ‘great’ REAL Hitler was a speed-freak & smack junkie
...who issued speed to every front soldier & addicted the German civilian population.
sources: www.amphetamines.com... & www.amphetamines.com...

SPEED-BALL HEAVEN FOR HITLER & HIS SPEED-FREAKS – coc aine, speed & heroine cocktails.

a pill code-named D-IX. It contained five milligrams of coc aine, three milligrams of Pervitin and five milligrams of Eukodal (a morphine-based painkiller).

Nowadays, a drug dealer caught with this potent a drug would be sent to prison. At the time, however, the drug was tested on crew members working on the navy's smallest submarines, known as the "Seal" and the "Beaver."

WONDERDRUGS & THE WEHRMACHT
www.amphetamines.com...

Many of the Wehrmacht's soldiers were high on Pervitin when they went into battle, especially against Poland and France -- in a Blitzkrieg fueled by speed.
The German military was supplied with millions of methamphetamine tablets during the first half of 1940.

The drugs were part of a plan to help pilots, sailors and infantry troops become capable of superhuman performance.

The military leadership liberally dispensed such stimulants, but also alcohol and opiates, as long as it believed drugging and intoxicating troops could help it achieve victory over the Allies. But the Nazis were less than diligent in monitoring side-effects like drug addiction and a decline in moral standards.

According to www.amphetamines.com...

In Hitler's Wehrmacht, methamphetamine tablets branded as Pervitin were liberally distributed to German fighting troops throughout the War. Amphetamines are "power drugs" that reduce fatigue, heighten aggression, and diminish human warmth and empathy.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
(3-of-6) - The ‘great’ REAL Hitler was a speed-freak & smack junkie who issued speed to every front soldier & addicted the German civilian population. sources: www.amphetamines.com... & www.amphetamines.com...

GERMANY WAS HOOKED ON SPEED! – BY THEIR CONTACT …HITLER.

After it was first introduced into the market in 1938, Pervitin, a methamphetamine drug newly developed by the Berlin-based Temmler pharmaceutical company, quickly became a top seller among the German civilian population.

35 MILLION HITS IN FOUR MONTHS

During the short period between April and July of 1940, more than 35 million tablets of Pervitin and Isophan (a slightly modified version produced by the Knoll pharmaceutical company) were shipped to the German army and air force.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
(4-of-6) - The ‘great’ REAL Hitler was a speed-freak & smack junkie
...who issued speed to every front soldier & addicted the German civilian population. sources: www.amphetamines.com... & www.amphetamines.com...

GERMAN MILITARY OFFICERS GOT SO LOADED THEY COULDN’T FUNCTION

Four times as many military doctors were addicted to morphine by 1945 than at the beginning of the war.

Franz Wertheim, a medical officer who was sent to a small village near the Western Wall on May 10, 1940, wrote the following account: "To help pass the time, we doctors experimented on ourselves. We would begin the day by drinking a water glass of cognac and taking two injections of morphine. We found coc aine to be useful at midday, and in the evening we would occasionally take Hyoskin," an alkaloid derived from some varieties of the nightshade plant that is used as a medication. Wertheim adds: "As a result, we were not always fully in command of our senses."

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
(5-of-6) - The ‘great’ REAL Hitler was a speed-freak & smack junkie
...who issued speed to every front soldier & addicted the German civilian population sources: www.amphetamines.com...

NAZI COCAINE-METHAMPHETAMINE-OPIOID COCKTAIL

It was hoped the drug would give soldiers almost unlimited fighting powers at a time when the German armies were in retreat.

Nazi researchers used concentration camp inmates to test a coc aine-based "wonder drug" they hoped would enhance the performance of German troops, it was reported yesterday.

Prisoners at Sachsenhausen who were given the drug, code-named D-IX, were forced to march in circles carrying 20kg packs. They were able to march 55 miles without resting.

The German news magazine Focus quoted an eye-witness report by a prisoner who wrote: "At first the members of the punishment battalion whistled and sang songs. [But] most of them had collapsed after the first 24 hours."

The pills contained a mix of coc aine, the amphetamine pervitin and a morphine-related painkiller

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
(6-of-6) - The ‘great’ REAL Hitler was a speed-freak & smack junkie
...who issued speed to every front soldier & addicted the German civilian population
sources: www.amphetamines.com...
German methamphetamine (Pervitin) Patent (1937)

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
(1-of-14) Here's a recommended reading list. These books are recommended reading by Dave Emory. I am familiar somewhat with excerpts from most of them, and several I've read in their entirety. This list is probably 10-20 years old. (The initial posts in this thread -- before I learned to indicate quotes and external references -- were drawn upon many of these titles.

These are some of the books I'm using to build my premise that the Bormann Conspiracy is bringing us 2012 ... I consider denial of the Bormann Conspriacy to be part of holocaust denial. I'll tell you why. Some people think the holocaust is "over-rated". There are at the present moment about 30 ongoing wars, and they have been ongoing for about 30-40 years -- these are in part the result of the Bormann Conspiracy.

The "Holocaust" itself, when referring to the holocaust in WWII, of Jews, Serbs, gypies, blacks, handicapped people, Jehovah's Witnesses, intellectuals AND BASICALLY, anyone who believed in democracy ... has been ongoing from the 20s, 30, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, and is racing towards 2012. In fact, it predates the 20s and you can walk it back as far as you can think. Basically all of the wars in our lifetimes and those of our parents and grandparents have had terrorism and genocide BUT THE CORPORATE MEDIA neglects to mention it. Just as it fails to hold the Bank of England, City of London, Fed, Bundesbank, etc interlocking corporate directorates responsible.

(The list is broken down into categories.)

I. Basics of Fascism, Totalitarism
They Thought They Were Free: The Germans 1933-45
By Milton Mayer, 1955 University Of Chicago Press

Facts And Fascism George Seldes, 1943 In-Fact Inc. New York

[edit on 27-4-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
(2-of-14) I'm going to be (continued)

II. American and German Industrialists, 1920-1950
Treason’s Peace: German Dies And American Dupes

Howard Watson Ambruster, 1947 The Beachhurst Press NYC

The Plot to Seize the White House Jules Archer, 1973 Hawthorne Books

The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben Joseph Borkin, 1979 Pocket Books New York

Trading With The Enemy Charles Higham, 1983 Dell Books SC / 1983 Delacorte Press

All Honorable Men James Stuart Martin, 1950 Little & Brown, New York

Who Financed Hitler? James Suzanne Pool, 1978 Dial Press New York

The Great Conspiracy Michael Sayers &Albert E. Kahn, 1946 Little & Brown
1947 Boni &Gehr paperback reissue Proletarian Pub S.F circa 1973.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
(3-of-14) I'm going to be (continued)

III. The SS, Gestapo and Interpol, 1933-1945
The Order of the Death’s Head Heinz Hohne, 1966 Ballantine Books New York SC

Gestapo Roger Manvell 1969 Ballantine Books New York

Illustrated History of World War II series

The Interpol Connection Vaughn Young & Trevor Meldal-Johnsen, 1979 Dial Press

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
(4-of-14) I'm going to be (continued)

IV. Everyday Life and Politics in Weimar and Nazi Germany
Paramilitary Politics in Weimar Germany James M. Diehl, 1977 Indiana University Press

The Pink Triangle: The Nazi War Against Homosexuals Richard Plant, 1986 Henry Holt &Co.

Racial Hygiene: Medicine Under the Nazis Robert N. Proctor, 1988/89 Harvard University Press

The Men Behind Hitler Bernhard Schreiber, 1983 Section Five Books

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
(5-of-14) I'm going to be (continued)

V. Japanese Fascism
Government by Assassination Hugh Byas, 1942 Alfred Knopf NYC

The Kempeitai Richard Deacon, 1983 Berkeley Books British hardcover edition published as A History of the

Japanese Secret Service 1982 Frederick Muller Ltd., London

The Militarists Edwin P. Hoyt, 1985 Donald I. Fine & Co.NYC

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
(6-of-14) I'm going to be (continued)

VI. Reinhard Gehlen & his Nazi Organization: (which became OSS then CIA)
Gehlen: Spy of the Century E.H.Cookridge, 1971 Random House 1973 Pyramid Books

The General Was A Spy Heinz Hohne & Herman Zolling, 1972 Coward, McCann & Geogheagan NY
British HC edition published as Network 1972 Martin Secker Warburg Ltd.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
(7-of-14) I'm going to be (continued)
VII. The Truman Doctrine & Western Allied Intervention in Greece
The Kapetanios Dominique Eudes, 1972 Monthly Review Press NY, 1972 New Left Books London

“Dulles” by Leonard Mosley, 1978 Dial Press New York

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
(8-of-14) I'm going to be (continued)

VIII. The Nazi Fifth Columns during WWII: The Nazi Underground after WWII (Connections w/ the CIA and its surrogates: neo-fascists, drug smugglers and organized crime
Klaus Barbie: The Butcher of Lyons Tom Bower, 1984 Random House NY, 1984
Michael Joseph London

Wanted: The Search for Nazis in America Howard Blum, 1977 Quadrangle Books New York

Undercover: My Four Years in the Nazi Underworld of America John Roy Carlson, 1943 E.P. Dutton & Co.

Klaus Barbie: The Shocking Story of How the U.S. Used this Nazi War Criminal as an Intelligence Agent Erhard Dabringhaus, 1984 Acropolis Books Ltd. Washington D.C.

Aftermath: Martin Borman and the Fourth Reich Ladislas Farago, 1974 Simon & Schuster HC / ‘75 Avon Books SC

American Swastika Charles Higham, 1985 Doubleday NYC

Skorzeny: Hitler’s Commando Glenn B. Infield, 1981 St Martin’s Press New York

The Belarus Secret John Loftus, 1982 Alfred A. Knopf NYC

Martin Bormann: Nazi in Exile Paul Manning, 1981 Lyle Stuart

The Nazis Go Underground Kurt Riess, 1944 Doubleday &Doran NY

The Plot Against the Peace Michael Sayers & Albert E. Kahn, 1945 Dial Press Inc. NY

Blowback Christopher Simpson, 1988 Weidenfeld &Nicolson NYC

The Bormann Brotherhood William Stevenson, 1973 Harcourt, Brace,
Jovanovich New York HC 1974 Bantam Books SC

The New Germany and the Old Nazis T.H. Tetens, 1961 Random House New York

The Old Boys: The American Elite - the Origins of CIA
Burton Hersh, 1992 Charles Scribner’s Sons NY HC

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
(9-of-14) I'm going to be (continued)

IX. South Africa, the Third Reich and the Bomb
The Rise of the South African Reich Brian Bunting, 1969 Penguin Books Middlesex, England
Reissued in 1986 by International Defense and Aid Fund (IDAF) for Southern Africa, Canon Collins House 64 EssexRd.LondonN1 8LR

The Nuclear Axis: The Secret Collaboration Between West Germany and South Africa Barbara Rogers & Zdenek Cervenka, 1978 Times Books New York

The Broederbond Ivor Wilkins &Hans Strydom, 1979 Paddington Press

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
(10-of-14) I'm going to be (continued)
X. The CIA-Drug Connection
The Great Heroin Coup: Drugs Intelligence and International Fascism Henrik Kruger, 1980 South End Press Boston

Acid Dreams: The CIA, '___', and the Sixties Rebellion Martin A. Lee & Bruce Shlain, 1985 Grove Press New York

The Politics of Heroin in Southeast Asia Alfred W. McCoy, 1972 Harper & Row New York

The Politics of Heroin: CIA Complicity in the Global Drug Trade Alfred W. McCoy, 1991 Lawrence Hill Books (new updated version!)

Cocaine Politics: Drugs, Armies, and the CIA in Central America by Peter Dale Scott & Jonathan Marshall 1991 University of California Press Berkeley

OSS: The Secret History of America’s First Central ‘Intelligence Agency R. Harris Smith, 1972 University of Calif. Press Berkeley

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
(11-of-14) I'm going to be (continued)

XI. The Cold War and McCarthyism
The Nightmare Decade: The Life and Times of Senator Joe McCarthy Fred J. Cook, 1971 Random House New York

Witness to a Century: Encounters with the Noted, Notorious, & Three SOBs

George Seldes, 1987 Ballantine

Friendship and Fratricide: An Analysis of Whittaker Chambers and Alger Hiss Meyer Zeligs, 1967 Viking

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
(12-of-14) I'm going to be (continued)

XII. Mind Control
The Control of Candy Jones Donald Bain, 1976 Playboy Press Chicago HC/SC

Operation Mind Control Walter H. Bowart, 1978 Dell Books NYC

Operation Mind Conrol-2, Researcher’s Edition Walter H. Bowart,’94.
At:
Flatland Press PO Box 2420 Fort Bragg, CA 95437

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
(13-of-14) I'm going to be (continued)
XIII. Assassinations
JFK The Man Who Knew Too Much Dick Russell, 1992 Carroll & Graf

Deep Politics & the Death of JFK Peter Dale Scott, 1993 University of California Press

The Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy William Turner & John Christian, 1978 Random House HC, 1993 Thunder’s Mouth Press SC

“Orders To Kill “ William F. Pepper, 1995 Carroll & Graf

“Malcolm X The Judas Factor - The Plot To Kill Malcolm X Carl Evanzz, 1992 Thunder’s Mouth Press

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join