It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for neo-nazi holocaust deniers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
1943, Clauswitz, Goebbels, Himmler, Bormann, Schacht, Skorzeny, Dulles, von Schroder, Rockefeller

German General Staff General Karl von Clauswitz was a revered war theorist, he believed General Staff must penetrate political and economic machinery of other nations ...to influence politics and economies of other nations …to favor General Staff investment portfolios. Von Clauswitz had many famous sayings. “War is the continuation of politics by other means. Politics is the continuation of war by other means,” von Clauswitz said. Nazi Fifth Columns were dedicated to waging political, and economic, warfare in peacetime ... around the world.

July 12 1943, a La France Libre reporter in Paris interviewed a high-ranking German officer. “Peace? There will be no peace, anywhere in the world, after the guns stop firing. The battle of the Fifth Columns will take the place after the battles of the tanks and armored cars,” the officer said.

General Staff would grow its Fifth Column in the U.S. ...using social engineering, to fragment, and destabilize American society, provoke race riots, anti-Semitic terrorism, dissent between capitol and labor, penetrate and influence American politics, economics, and foreign policy. War booty was put into a secret fund to finance a postwar, underground Nazi Officers Corps.

Leaders of the postwar underground Nazi Officers Corps were officers, and non-commissioned officers of SS regiments, picked to be the inner guard of German Military Supreme Command.

Since June 1934, with the purge in the Nazi Party of those officers loyal to Roehm, ordinary Nazi Party members were excluded from joining SS. SS was only for fanatical Nazi Party members. Chief of Schutzstaffel Protective Echelon and Plenipotentiary General of Third Reich Heinrich Himmler reorganized SS into a Nazi military elite. The uniform of the SS was re-cut, to look like Kaiser cavalry elite guard, the Death’s Head Hussars. Senior SS officers were recruited from General Staff ruling families ...so, German industrialists, financiers, military men and Junkers ...became SS officers.

Baron von Schroder, Director of Bank of International Settlements, became a Schutzstaffel SS General In 1944, Schutzstaffel SS Intelligence Division directed Nazi underground activities in Germany, and multinationally.

Schroder ruling family was a most influential ruling families in the world …during World War I, J. Henry Schroder Banking Co. was puppet master, pulling financial marionette strings, playing the money fiddle for political leaders of many countries ... along with other Fed majority shareholders.
President Hoover had two administrators. Prentiss Gray was a lumber salesman from the West Coast, Julius Barnes was a grain salesman from Duluth. Post-war both men were partners in J. Henry Schroder Banking Corp. of New York, building financial empires in grain and sugar.

Under Hoover, Barnes was President of Grain Corp. of the U.S. Food Administration, 1917-1918.

Gray was chief of Marine Transportation.

Zabriskie, a J. Henry Schroder partner, was put in charge of the U.S. Sugar Equalization Board.

Schroder Corp. up-and-coming and would-be directors CONTROLLED THE FOOD SUPPLY in the United States through its grain and sugar czars during World War I.

By the end of World War I, J. Henry Schroder Co. directors owned Cuba’s sugar industry.

Another Schroder partner, Rionda, became president of Cuba Cane Corp., and held board directorates in Manati Sugar Co., American British and Continental Corp. and other multinational corporate boards.

Baron Bruno von Schroder was senior partner of J. Henry Schroder, and a director of North British and Mercantile Insurance Co. Baron Rudolph von Schroder of Hamburg, Bruno’s father, was director of the largest Brazilian coffee company, Sao Paulo Coffee Ltd., co-directed by Tiarks, who worked for J. Henry Shroder.

Hitler was invited to a meeting at Schroder Bank in Berlin, Jan. 4, 1933. Leading industrialists and bankers of Germany tided Hitler over his financial difficulties, enabling him to meet the enormous debt he’d incurred in connection with maintenance of his private army. John Foster Dulles and Allen W. Dulles ... of the New York law firm, Sullivan & Cromwell, represented Schroder Bank in America, and went on to sit as directors on Schroder banks.

Allen became a director of J. Henry Schroder Co. Allen would become Wartime Chief of Office of Strategic Services intelligence operations, in Bern Switzerland. In 1938, London Schroder Bank became the German financial agent in Great Britain.

New York branch of Schroder merged in 1936 with Rockefellers, as Schroder, Rockefeller, Inc. at 48 Wall Street. These groups were major Fed shareholders, embodying the World Order, and later, the new World Order. Carlton P. Fuller of Schroder was president of the firm. Avery Rockefeller was vice-president. He had been a behind-the-scenes partner of J. Henry Schroder for years, and set up the construction firm of Bechtel Corp., whose employees (on leave) played a leading role in the Reagan Administration, as Secretary of Defense and Secretary of State.

The establishment of the international Schroder group of companies in the 1960s, 1970s, and early 1980s was the first stage in this process. The second stage, which was achieved in the latter half of the 1980s, was the integration of the conduct of operations on a worldwide basis. In these years, the international Schroder group of companies became a single entity … Schroders.

Nazi Baron Kurt von Schroder acted as the conduit for IT&T money funneled to Heinrich Himmler’s SS organization in 1944, while World War II was in progress, and United States was at war with Germany. Kilgore Committee listed a dozen important affiliations held by Kurt von Schroder in the 1940’s, including President of Deutsche Reichsbahn, Reich Board of Economic Affairs, SS Senior Group Leader, Council of Reich Post Office, Deutsche Reichsbank, and other leading banks and industrial groups.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Schroder served on the board of all International Telephone and Telegraph (IT&T) subsidiaries in Germany.

J. Henry Schroder Banking Co. is listed as Number 2 in capitalization, on the list of the seventeen merchant bankers who make up the exclusive Accepting Houses Committee in London. Almost unknown in the United States, it had to be approved by the Bank of England. And, like Warburg family, von Schroders began banking operations in Hamburg, Germany.

At the turn of the century, in 1900, Baron Bruno von Schroder established the London branch. He was joined by Frank Cyril Tiarks, in 1902. Tiarks married Emma Franziska of Hamburg, and was a director of the Bank of England, from 1912 to 1945. With Hoover in the White House, J. Henry Schroder Corp. pursued its vision of financing Hitler’s assumption of power in Germany to pursue World War II ...which was really a continuation of World War I, basically same producers, directors, cast and crew. Schroder is a major shareholder of the Bank of England and the Fed.

Chief of the Schutzstaffel Protective Echelon and Plenipotentiary General of the Third Reich Heinrich Himmler spoke with SS officers. “Sooner, or later, we’ll make the territory vital to Germany her playing field,” Himmler said. The objective of Underground Nazi Officers Corps was, prevent the rise of anti-Nazi, democratic German leaders. Underground Nazi Officers Corps used terrorism, and death-squads, to eliminate people who believed in Democracy ...and, who fought against fascist dictatorship, just as in Germany after World War I. Soviet Union had borne the brunt of military attacks, and suffered great losses, long before U.S. entered World War II …just as in World War I. Soviet Union was primarily responsible for defeating the Germans, in both wars.

Mid-Jan. 1943, Germany lost the battle of Stalingrad in Russia, Hitler continued to rant of victory … General Staff realized, they could not win the war in the East, that year. This meant, most of German forces were stuck on the Eastern Front, and could not go fight on the Western Front. English and American troops were going to invade the Western Front in Italy, in summer. German forces would be split, and outnumbered. President Franklin Roosevelt, and Prime Minister Winston Churchill, were thrilled by the Soviet victory.

Jan. 24 1943, in Casablanca Roosevelt and Churchill demand Germany surrender and Europe be de-Nazified. General Staff ruling families split in two factions …one led by Heinrich Himmler …the other, by Martin Bormann. Heinrich Himmler was Chief of Schutzstaffel SS, the core of the Nazi party ...the ‘Black Shirts’, that became Hitler’s bodyguard in the late 1920’s. Schutzstaffel SS was the most powerful Nazi political institution. Himmler was loyal to Hitler. July 20 1944, a military coup on Hitler’s life failed. Hitler was wounded, but not killed.

In retaliation, SS Leader Heinrich Himmler seized control, arrested seven thousand troops, executing 5,000. Himmler and his SS became the remaining organ of the Nazi Party.

Adolf Hitler and Allen Dulles postulated that an alliance of U.S. capitalists and Soviet Communists was politically unworkable. Hitler explained to Himmler. Even now, they are at loggerheads. If we can deliver a few more blows, this artificially bolstered common front may suddenly collapse. When capitalists and communists break apart, U.S. will consider joining Nazi Germany ...in an anti-Soviet alliance, Hitler said. Himmler said, then, we’ll negotiate separate peace with the U.S. ...Germany will keep fighting against the Soviet Union, with the U.S. now Germany’s new ally.

Deputy Fuehrer and Head of the Nazi Party Martin Bormann was Hitler’s close friend …and held superior rank to Himmler. Bormann was Hitler’s link to the industrial and financial cartels running the Nazi economy. Bormann was a close friend to Hermann Schmitz. Hermann Schmitz was Chief Executive of I.G. Farben. I. G. Farben was Nazi Germany’s wealthiest industrial power. I.G. Farben CEO Hermann Schmitz spoke to Bormann. He didn’t think this separate peace idea is going to work.

Deputy Fuehrer Bormann agreed -- a separate peace was optimistic, unrealistic. Roosevelt already demanded unconditional surrender, de-Nazification of Europe. Their best hope to survive military defeat was to depend on themselves. If they surrendered, tens of thousands of SS men would be hanged. They decided to start shipping Nazis out of Europe into Latin America, Argentina, Paraguay, South Africa, Egypt, and Indonesia …till we get strong again, and reunite,” Bormann said. Schmitz smiled. June 1944, the Germans lose the battle of Normandy. Martin Bormann begins to help Nazi Officers Corps escape underground from Europe, and shipping out Nazi war booty treasure.

Treasure is divided …THREE TONS OF GOLD FILLINGS FROM VICTIMS OF EXTERMINATION CAMPS are melted into gold bars ...then, deposited in Reichsbank in Berlin …a billion dollars in currencies, silver, platinum, and precious stones were deposited in the Reichsbank …large tonnages of highest grade steel, industrial machinery, patents, and blueprints needed to monopolize specialized areas of manufacturing, all had to be smuggled out of Germany to abroad, and hidden in legitimate front companies.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Nazi companies had to be re-founded, outside Germany, so they’d not be liable to pay reparations for war damages. Tens of thousands of Nazi SS war criminals needed to be smuggled out of Germany, resettled in German colonies abroad ...with means of self-support.

Aug. 10, 1944 Deputy Fuehrer Martin Bormann has a meeting of German industrialists at Hotel Maison Rouge, Strasbourg. Minutes are kept. ‘The Nazi Party is ready to supply large amounts of money to industrialists who contribute to post-war organization, abroad. In return, the Party demands all financial reserves already been transferred abroad, or may later be transferred, so after the defeat, a strong new Reich can be built,’ the minutes read.

Dr. Hjalmar Horace Greeley Schacht, Hitler’s Minister of Economy, arranges for the Nazi Party to finance 750 businesses ...outside of Germany, around the world. The firms generated 30 million dollars. The revenue was dedicated to Nazi use. Dr. Schacht’s expertise in re-licensing ownership of German businesses abroad was successful ...though, he was later thrown in prison on charges related to a coup against Hitler’s life.

Hitler referred to Otto Skorzeny as his, ‘favorite commando’. Otto Skorzeny was an SS officer, a Gestapo officer, and a Waffen SS officer. The job of removing Nazi assets and treasure out of Germany, and relocating it abroad ...was given to Otto Skorzeny. Otto Skorzeny, Martin Bormann, and Hjalmar Schacht worked together, transporting Nazi assets, and treasure, out of Europe. They worked closely with the Vatican, the center of the ‘rat-lines’ ...used to smuggle Nazis, Nazi assets, and treasure to Memmingen in Bavarian, then to Rome, then, out of Italy to Nazi colonies abroad. Martin Bormann called his international organization, ‘Odessa’, the Organization of Veterans of the SS. Odessa was to live into the next century.

Bormann, Skorzeny, and Schacht had another strategic member making Odessa successful … Reinhard Gehlen … Gehlen’s Intelligence Organization, the Gehlen Org, created by Allen Dulles on behalf of major shareholders of the Fed, the Bank of England, and Bank of International Settlements.

Gehlen was in military succession with Martin Bormann, Otto Skorzeny, Hjalmar Schacht, von Schroder …not to mention, friends with Allen Dulles.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Okay, I'll try to slow down a bit. I tend to work in fits and starts when I have an opportunity. I look forward to your comments, you know much more than I, in greater detail. I'm just trying to supply an overview...

...because the same folks (families) Fed/Bank of england who funded (and owned) the companies German General Staff owned (and fought the world wars for) ...

currently direct the same companies doing 2012, the current food shortages, Iran, Iraq wars and 30 other ongoing wars and the current genocide campaigns and concentration camps/holding areas... and I'm trying to demonstrate that thread and document it for as many people as possible.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
counterterrorist,

Please stop for a moment and review these links, before you resume posting any more quoted material.

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jbird

Thanks for pointing out your policy on quotes. All of the work I have done in this post is quoted from my recently published 1,200 page book, published by an on-demand publisher, Trafford Press (1 of 4 books I've published this year, and a fifth is on the way). It's only available from Trafford Press, and in fact, they forward any requests for books to me. Which is why it may not show up on any search engines, and is why I have a website for the book

The name of the book is:
American Civilian Counter-terrorist Manual: A Fictional Autobiography of Ronald Reagan
and here is the website www.americanciviliancounter-terroristmanual.4t.com .

However, that being said ... while I have rewritten much of the source material in that book over the last 20 years, as you point out, in effect the book itself does additionally make extensive make use of so-called "fair use" regulations -- which, as you and the owners rightfully point out, can be a source of contention. I do not with to jeoprodize the site in any way, as it has become in the few weeks I've been using it, very meaningful to me.

Therefore, in reviewing the url statements you sent me where the owners request that if material in a post is quoted use quote marks and references, not to use more than 15% quoted material in a post, or three paragraphs of quotes ... I will at this time be very careful and state everything in my own words, then provide a url to document that.

Is that acceptable?

I'm very new at message boards. One of the url's you sent to me says there is a "quote button" right on this page. But, I don't see it, anywhere. It must be referring to the message, "please trim your quotes". I'll check in there.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by counterterrorist

Okay, I'll try to slow down a bit. I tend to work in fits and starts when I have an opportunity. I look forward to your comments, you know much more than I, in greater detail. I'm just trying to supply an overview...

...because the same folks (families) Fed/Bank of england who funded (and owned) the companies German General Staff owned (and fought the world wars for) ...

currently direct the same companies doing 2012, the current food shortages, Iran, Iraq wars and 30 other ongoing wars and the current genocide campaigns and concentration camps/holding areas... and I'm trying to demonstrate that thread and document it for as many people as possible.

I think we can help each other out. I am by no means an expert, I just have a talent for organising information, I am blessed with a filing cabinet for a brain. I am wondering if some of your sources on military personnel are quite old, there is some disinfo (maybe WW2 British propaganda??) in there which could use being weeded out, but you have diamonds, lots of them and I can certainly share with you where the information that you have posted has fleshed out my research.

I am at work now and without my notes and books, but I am very excited about some of the material that you have posted and will indeed comment, especially on your last four posts in this thread as these are the areas that most interest me, and for roughly, the same reasons that they interest you.
to be honest for me, your posts are a little like the proverbial sweetie shop and I am spoiled for choice.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
counterterrorist -

Check your U2U-Box- Click Here.

Just hit the reply button, there, for further technical questions.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by counterterrorist

In 1940, British intelligence saw American competition move into the Axis oil marketplace.

Saudi Arabian oil owners, the ruling family house of Ibn Saud was represented by Jack Philby. Nazi oil buyers such as I.G. Farben were represented by Allen Dulles, Philby’s partner.
German bankers and Spanish financiers were represented by John Foster Dulles, Allen’s partner.

counterterrorist - could you start a thread with this post? It seems as good a place to start as any, there are a couple of things I can add and a couple that I could do with some clarification on...which all sounds like the basis of a discussion to me

All the best
KT

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jbird

Thanks. I'll use the ex /ex, quote /quote, news /news, url= /url tags. I'm new to all this, but understand now. And will provide references in all cases, and url's when I can.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Okay, I'll start a new thread called: Dulles Philby Casey Bush Oil

However, you should read The Secret War Against The Jews by Loftus, asap, then you'll know as much as me (be that as it may). Also, read Peter Dale Scott who writes on how the petroleum/heroin-coc aine/terrorist/banking community are one and the same.

However, do stay in touch with this posting as well, if you've time. As the "holocaust" refers not only to the "Final Solution", but to the holocaust state of mind of genocide those in holocaust denial perpetuate.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Holocaust deniers are traditional Fifth Columnists.

Schroder is a major shareholder of the Bank of England and the Fed. See ‘Chart 2’ at: www.my2012.4t.com Like the Warburg family, von Schroders began banking operations in Hamburg, Germany. J. Henry Schroder Corp. pursued its vision of financing Hitler’s assumption of power in Germany to pursue World War II ...which was really a continuation of World War I, basically same producers, directors, cast and crew.

Attribute following quote to Eustace Mullins' 'Secrets of the Federal Reserve' [url=]http://www.fdrs.org/secrets_of_the_federal_reserve.html [/url]

Sir Gordon Richardson ... Governor of the Bank of England (controlled by the House of Rothschild) was chairman of J. Henry Schroder Wagg & Company of London from 1963-1972, & director of J. Henry Schroder, NY & Schroder Banking Corporation, NY, as well as Lloyd's Bank of London, & Rolls Royce ... can be said to be the single most influential banker in the world.

German General Staff General Karl von Clauswitz was a much-revered war theorist. He believed General Staff must infiltrate and penetrate the political and economic machines of other nations to destabilize their politics & economies in order to grow and nurture General Staff investment portfolios. Von Clauswitz said:

“War is the continuation of politics by other means. Politics is the continuation of war by other means.”
Nazi Fifth Columns were (are) dedicated to waging political, and economic, warfare in peacetime around the world. Holocaust deniers are traditional Fifth Columnists.

In the early 1940’s General Staff planted and grew its Fifth Column activity in the U.S. using social engineering and brute-force to destabilize American society, provoke race riots and anti-Semitic/anti-negro/anti-gay/anti-minority terrorism and penetrate and influence American politics, economics, and foreign policy.

Baron von Schroder, Director of Bank of International Settlements, became a Schutzstaffel SS General In 1944, Schutzstaffel SS Intelligence Division directed Nazi underground activities in Germany, and multinationally. Schroder ruling family is one of the most influential ruling families in the world.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
According to John Loftus, I, ‘The Secret War Against the Jews’, three tons of gold fillings from victims of extermination camps were melted into gold bars.

The following information is documented in Eustace Mullins, Secrets of the Federal Reserve.
www.fdrs.org/secrets_of_the_federal_reserve.html
John Foster Dulles and Allen W. Dulles of Sullivan & Cromwell, represented Schroder Bank in America, and later became directors on Schroder banks. Allen became a director of J. Henry Schroder Co. Allen would become Wartime Chief of Office of Strategic Services (OSS) intelligence operations, in Bern Switzerland. In 1938, London Schroder Bank became the German financial agent in Great Britain. Schroder (NY) merged in 1936 with Rockefellers, as ‘Schroder, Rockefeller’ -- Schroder was president. Avery Rockefeller was vice-president. These groups were major Fed shareholders, embodying the World Order, and later, the new World Order. In the 1980s, integration of worldwide operations became a single entity … ‘Schroders’. www.schroders.com...

Adolf Hitler and Allen Dulles postulated that an alliance of U.S. capitalists and Soviet Communists was politically unworkable. Deputy Fuehrer Bormann agreed.

For documentation of the information in the following paragraph, which is not a quote, see ‘The Secret War Against the Jews’, by John Loftus.
Martin Bormann pursued his plan of helping Nazi Officers Corps escape from Europe, and his plan of shipping out Nazi war booty treasure …three tons of gold fillings from victims of extermination camps were melted into gold bars ...then, deposited in Reichsbank in Berlin …including a billion dollars in currencies, silver, platinum, and gems. Hitler called Otto Skorzeny as his, ‘favorite commando’. Otto Skorzeny was an SS officer, a Gestapo officer, and a Waffen SS officer. It was Otto Skorzeny’s job, along with Martin Bormann and Hjalmar Schacht, to manage the smuggling of Nazi assets and treasure out of Germany.

Bormann, Skorzeny, and Schacht had another strategic member making Odessa successful, Reinhard Gehlen. Gehlen’s Intelligence Organization, the Gehlen Org, created by Allen Dulles on behalf of major shareholders of the Fed, the Bank of England, and Bank of International Settlements. Gehlen was in military succession with Martin Bormann, Otto Skorzeny, Hjalmar Schacht, von Schroder …not to mention, friends with Allen Dulles.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I can’t believe it -- this blows my mind

The world is a small place. I got the url for the Holocaust museum www.ushmm.org, which has some interesting material on it that holocaust deniers can’t deny, since it shows pictures of their heroes involved with the holocaust.

While I was there onsite, at the bottom is an article about Alexandra Zapruder, who has compiled a book of children’s letters from the holocaust concentration camps.

She is the granddaughter of Abraham Zapruder and son of Henry z (see bottom of article) www.washingtonpost.com... .

Abraham Zapruder -- (hint: the Zapruder film of JFK’s head being blown apart which Jim Marrs an expert on ATS stood in the underground sewer 10 feet from where JFK was shot, where it is theorized the real assassin was) -- was friends with the White Russians in Dallas who the CIA transplanted from post-Czarist Russia, including Oswalds best friend, Nazi Count Sergei De Mohrenshieldt (who was a friend of G.W. Bush). THIS post is a mind-blower www.john-f-kennedy.net...

Sergei was engaged to Jackie’s aunt to be married. Sergei’s stepson was roommates in college with G.W. Bush – Bush's next-door neighbor, John Hinckley, was the neo-Nazi kid who tried to assassinate Reagan so Bush would be president, sooner.

WHAT kind of a coincidence marks a man’s friends MOST linked to JFK’s assassination and that man happens to be there just at that time in the right place to film that event?

The White Russians transplanted from Russia to Dallas by CIA-supported foundations lost a fortune when the Czar was deposed and vowed to get their Baku oil fields back, which was accomplished by Bush & Co with the destabilization of the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe.

This additionally is part of the “Christian West” concept and helps explain why Dulles partnered with Hitler to get Baku oil. Casey carried on the fight through Nixon, then through Reagan & Bush.

So many of the books and movies today are made by kids whose fathers and grandfathers were financially privileged (are probably registered in The Blue Book as America’s wealthiest families), and likely are counted among the same interlocking directorates that sit on the boards of the movie studios. I think Kissinger sat on the 20th Century Fox board.

Also see my thread Mohammed al Fayed -> Zapruder -> Suite 8F -> the Fed -> JFK www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Also, I want to see if my previous posting of www.my2012.4t.com will come up in this post as an active link as it didn’t in the last.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
More on concentration camps to rebut holocaust deniers

Germany (secretly financed from America's Fed interlocking directorate, who also OWNED most of Germany industry after WWI) did WWI, WWII and started the 1990’s eastern European war ...exactly where they started WWI, in Serbia.

Croatia was a Nazi puppet state in WWII, and again in the 1990s. Hatred between Serb’s and Croats, who made up the largest of the former Yugoslavia’s six Republics, goes back to the Croats doing genocide on the Serbs in WWII and in the 1990s. Mar. 4, 1991 New York Times, from Pakrac, Yugoslavia, Steven Engelberg’s, 'Serb-Croat showdown in one village square'.

“About 30 miles from Pakrac at the Jasinovac Concentration Camp, tens of thousands of Serbs, gypsies and Jews were killed when it was run by the Fascist puppet government of Croatia during World War II.

Bechtel Corp. won the contract for reconstruction of Bosnia and Croatia in 1990s former Yugoslavia. Terrorists, death squads, and mercenary Arab Nazi Muhajidin worked there for the highest bidders. Construction companies bidding on contracts to rebuild the area included Bechtel of California (a Fed/Bank of England-directed company), Brown & Root of Texas (a Fed/BOE-directed company), Halliburton of Texas (a Fed/BOE-directed company), and bin Laden Construction of Saudi Arabia (most likely a Fed/Boe partner via Dulles/Fed and Jack Philby/Boe.

Zischka, A., Ölkrieg: Wandlung der Weltmacht Öl, Oil–War, Change in the Global Power of Oil, Goldmann, Leipzig, 1939; Kronberger, H., Blut für Öl Blood for Oil six decades later updated the gruesome story of the second biggest business after the drug trade; Yergin, D., The Prize: the Quest for Oil, Money and Power, Touchstone, New York, has an encyclopedic history of the oil business but all too often it appears a whitewash of white-collar criminality. The corporate successor to Standard Oil in a joint venture with I. G. Farben was operating concentration camps in Germany during World War II.

Hitler’s close associate, Dietrich Eckart, said Protocols and International Jew inspired Hitler. When Ford and Hitler met, Ford explained assembly lines to Hitler. Hitler awarded Ford the highest German honor a non-German could get, later using assembly line techniques to murder people, in concentration camps.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Here's a video link to Nuremburg evidence footage of extermination, concentration and pow camps that even holocaust deniers can't deny.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

here's the link to the video itself
video.google... .com/videoplay?docid=

Google Video Link

(when you paste it in your browser take out the space between le .com)

I keep trying to post it on google video, but it doesn't seem to be loading, so you'll have to copy the link and paste it into your browser then take out the space before .com

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

I'm going to post some more video urls for folks who come here in the future. I hope they work out, okay.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

This is 3 minutes, a silent film.

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Children of the Holocaust
http: //www .youtube. com/watch?v=9DxyrWSvoi0
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I think the url will work okay. If not, here's a link, paste it into your browser then remember to take out the spaces.
http:// video. google. com/videoplay?docid=-2186884666398870191&q=&hl=en
video.google.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join