It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excitng Theory on the Canals on Mars.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Okay first of all I'm just gathering my own evidence and thoughts on the Planet X "if" isactually in our solar system. A brown dwarf (failed star) beyond the kuiper belt.

There is leakage from various sites, on the net, youtube, and even NASA back in 1992. That we maybe a binary star. They concluded that there is a large planet about 5 to 8 masses of earth peturbing the orbits of Neptune and Uranus. The truth is not fully out yet.

But Anyway they say it passes through our solar system every 3,960 years and literally plays havok with the normal ever so stable orbits of the celestial bodies around the solar system. The reality is it may not be so stable at times.

Scientist say this is what cause's our own planet cycle changes, or global warming and the wobble in the axis, Which is due to the pull of gravity of Nibiru or planet x as it passes through our the solar system.

My theory on Mars, just inspired my thinking on the canals. Nasa stated back in 92 that if there is Planet X it would be a very uneclipital orbit, and that it travels far beyond our solar system to passing right between Jupiter and Mars and back to the outer outer limits of the kuiper belt etc.

So let's say every 3,960 years Planet X does this orbit. The effects on Mars would be so detremental (more so than earth logically) it would cause so much wobble, destruction and global warming of the planet it causes the entire poles to melt and carve the valleys in one chop! every 3,960 years. It makes so much sense to me.

Much the same way the grand canyon is carved when the floods hit the colarado river. But the Mar canals are on a planetery scale.

Please tell me your views.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
There is leakage from various sites, on the net, youtube, and even NASA back in 1992. That we maybe a binary star. They concluded that there is a large planet about 5 to 8 masses of earth peturbing the orbits of Neptune and Uranus. The truth is not fully out yet.

First of all; Our Suns twin, a brown dwarf of the size about 5 to 8 times masses of earth? I doubt. Just compare the sizes of Earth and Jupiter and think of this object coming close to Jupiter; Jupiter's gravity will crush this small object. Its just my opinion and some one else can give a clear picture of the whole idea.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

There is leakage from various sites, on the net, youtube, and even NASA back in 1992. That we maybe a binary star.

Any proof of this, besides "leakage" from various sites? How about the NASA proof from back in 1992? You really need to have proof of your theories before you make a thread like this, in the Space Exploration board.

Scientist say this is what cause's our own planet cycle changes, or global warming and the wobble in the axis, Which is due to the pull of gravity of Nibiru or planet x as it passes through our the solar system.

What scientists, show us the proof, as in links please

Please tell me your views.

I appreciate you posting your theories, but they are just that, YOUR theories...there's not one scrap of proof to back any of this up.

With that said, what are my views on what you have posted here? Total hogwash
If you go back and do your homework and cite NASA's 1992 claim that "we are a binary star" and cite all the scientists you claim back your theory up, I will be glad to reread it all and render another opinion...other then that's it all hogwash

[edit on 14-4-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
A lot of what you've said is old stuff that's been rehashed on here fairly often. The disturbince was mostly mathmatical error on the parts of scientists.
As for the canals on mars, if you are talking about the ones suppsedly discovered several years ago, they disapeared when they developed better trelescopes. I remember reading that in a book a while ago.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
The thread title stated "theory", so that's what it is, no proof needed.
Good thread, I am sure that somewhere in space these things happen all the time. The thing about space is that everything goes round and round all the time so I would'nt be totally disbelieving if there was something or many things on there way "back"
There is a wealth of information available on "planet x" but all of it is debatable, that's the problem.I wonder what physical proof we could find since its in a orbit, 3000 odd years is nothing to a planet, so would there be corresponding proof through maybe core samples etc, of its passing over the ages?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by skribal

I agree, the title says "theory" yet the OP claims that his theory is shared by NASA, as well as many scientists.

All I asked was, where's the proof that all of his theories are shared by the people he claims?

If it's all theory, on his or her part, then it's untruthful to claim that NASA in 1992 agrees that we might exist in a binary star system.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The Bushes are preparing their "compound" in the "Chaco" military reserve area of northeastern paraguay
do a google earth search and discover something very interesting ... most of this area has been "blocked" from access by google earth ... but there was one patch they missed and zoom in on it ... there in nice neat grid arrays are clearly visible air exchange towers used by tunnel systems ... tunnels in the bush compound in paraguay ... nope they are not building mansions or even cabins ...but tunnels ... this area sits on the largest fresh water aquifer in the world ... are these guys getting ready for something ??? then there is the military edict that all US military bases were to be moved to underground bases by may of 2008 ... wait !!! it is 2008 ... and all naval facilities had to be relocated to a set of new facilities by ... yup ... may 2008 ... remember that everyone wants to talk about 2012 ???
The main reason for the 2012 diversion is to keep everyone thinking distant future and not concentrating on the present ... and then there is the "last grab" with the seeming lack of interest in the financial and social destruction of the good ole united states and world wide for that matter ... NASA and the standard news media such as Discovery Channel sure would want to be in the news media drivers seat if something like a planet X object shows up ... they sure would not pre-announce to far in advance because the short memory US public would not remember more than a few hours let alone weeks - months or years ... and last but not least we are past the merry merry month of may ... the one time during the year when we get a glimpse of that small patch of sky to the far south in late may and early june ... the time of year that Dr Harrington (deceased) head of the US naval observatory that was in charge of the NASA funded and administered 1980s program called "The Search for Planet X" ) ... the time of year Harrington chose to head down under to new zealand to take astro-graph pics of ... Planet X ... HMMMM ... what do you think ??? are we about to get our first glimpse of one of these celestial intruders ... remember it will come into the solar system and erupt into a giant raging comet ... and NASA will try to tell you of course (along with their mouth piece The Discovery Channel) that ... don't mind that thing up in the sky ... its just one of those little dirty snowballs ... if such an event is on the horizon ... certainly they will want to be in control of the "news" you see ... and certainly nothing to do with global warming either, more like global warning for some.
in most cases the disinformation crew manipulates a situation and then prepares misinformation campaigns to be there with a "replacement web page" and "official story" ..

The Wandjina are about to visit us once again!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

If by "exciting" you mean "baseless", then yes, it's a very "exciting" theory indeed

Can we give this Planet X nonsense the boot, please? There's no evidence for it, and all this speculation isn't helping anyone deny ignorance, just embrace it.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

If by "exciting" you mean "baseless", then yes, it's a very "exciting" theory indeed

Can we give this Planet X nonsense the boot, please? There's no evidence for it, and all this speculation isn't helping anyone deny ignorance, just embrace it.

Ignorance is a fact of life and so is Nibiru or panet x.

The Wantjina are returning to earth yayyy can't wait! so they can annihalate or ignorant beings lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I'll post more tomorrow. Need to get links.

Dave420 stay on topic, we don't need your negative opinions, If you don't like my theory then why are you here?

Planet x is a valid enough theory as like any other theory like Darwins theory. neither are dissproven or proved yet

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ancient arrow

First of all hello, ancient arrow, you are desribing noongar culture, did them fellas have arrows?
it might change things a little.
Um yeah, I did read about Bush families purchase in s.america, something like one million acres, huge plot. in the middle of nowhere, interesting, things are on the move, and I'm guessing that a little disinformation wouldn't go astray if you were in on it. The world as we know it is about to change, I can feel it in the air, so can a lot of other people. Yes, they will say, " change is every day" and they will say " wheres the proof " But, sometimes things have got to get worse before they get better, and I think we are all still in the "just before" stage. The stage is set, lights, cameras, action!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Planet x is a valid enough theory as like any other theory like Darwins theory. neither are dissproven or proved yet

Planet X as an object that moves through out solar system ever 3,000 years or so is not a theory at all. Planet X as an object that is outside the orbit of Pluto is a theory.

No valid astrophysicists states "Scientist say this is what cause's our own planet cycle changes, or global warming and the wobble in the axis, Which is due to the pull of gravity of Nibiru or planet x as it passes through our the solar system. "

What you have there are people (who may have a form of a science degree because those are easy to get) who present that story with no factual data to back it up, pulling references from NASA that are based of the true "Planet X" theory. The two concepts get blurred because of the same name, and people start believing that NASA backs the Nibiru concept, which it does not.

You have 2 concepts in your OP. 1 talks about a legitimate theory that NASA has entertained about an object that has disrupted Neptune's orbit. Another about Nibiru, a story that is not a theory. I think your official response from people depend on which concept you are going with?

On a side note. Mars does not have canals bases off what Lowell thought he saw. Are you thinking of a massive canal network all over the surface of Mars, following what Lowell thought? Or based off the few canals found on Mars now?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Yes I'm talking about the largest canyon on Mars.

That could of being carved from when the entire North Poles ice melted by Planey X crossing between Jupiter and Mars. It would cause wobbling and drastic GW in a such as short space of time. All the stored ice would melt and flood the canyons etc. More castrophic than the effects would be on earth around the same period due to stronger gravity and closer flyby.

Trillons of gallens of water would carve straight through what is now the largest canyon in the solar system and fill the sea that is just west of it.

Every 3,960 intervals could explain why the canyons have gotten deeper since it began.

Pretty much like any canyon forms with huge volumes of water.
Only with such volume of the one on Mars would be enough to carve straight through valley's and mountains.

I know it's all theory and i will post links, I'm gathering at present

[edit on 15-4-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow_Lord

Planet X as an object that moves through out solar system ever 3,000 years or so is not a theory at all. Planet X as an object that is outside the orbit of Pluto is a theory.

Yes its theory its rescides beyond pluto, but it is thought to have a very deranged orbit, its orbits swings far and beyond pluto to coming in btween mars and jupiter and back to the outer limits of the solar system every 3,960 years.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

Ok. That isn't really a theory, but a concept based off pulling info from actual theories to try to back it up. Here is the problem with it. An object that moves from the outer solar system, beyond Pluto. As it approaches the Sun, it's gravity will cause this object's speed to increase. Now something would need to have enough gravity to pull that object away from the Sun's gravity before it reaches the Sun....without pulling any of the other planets and asteroids away. That is the problem with the planet X theory, selective center of gravity on a single object.

The largest canal on Mars? I think you are talking about Valles Marineris.
Picture here If that is what you are talking about, it was caused by something other than water. (Which I can go into if that is what you are talking about instead of wasting your time if it isnt..unless you want to hear it anyway
)

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

G'Day Skribal...... rhymes with tribal and yeah you're close but not the Noongar Nation, but Anangu Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara of the Wongai Skin grouping SA/WA/NT borders. As for the boomerang (Ancient Arrow). We believe it was handed down aeons ago to our ancestors by the 'Wantjina' (reptilian spirit beings) when Nibiru came pass ver 50,000 years ago as a token now an icon. And so we are waiting for their return as the signs we have followed and passed down in our songs and dance (Corroborree).
Life goes on as it has always done, but we believe that this time round will be more chaos, because of the position now of the Maya-Mayi, or the seven sisters in the stars we now call the Pleiades and other movements of nature here on earth. Such as sea gulls landing here inland in the AP lands 2000 kilometres from any coastline of Australia.
These are only one of those signs and there are many. A lot of our Country men (Aboriginal people) have a network of survival plans set in place since the mid 80's, including knowledge of all water resources here in the desert country. We have also had an influx of Anangu watching reruns or video of the Noahs ark story and we believe we have only a few years left. We are survivalists and for thousands of years we have taken care of the land and our knowledge of what is important to our survival is key areas in the desert, sacred areas to our survival when the time comes which we will fall into place easily to survive what is coming.
Some of us have monitored the internet since 1999 also for signs but along that journey we discovered that NASA including america has been covering up a huge amount of information in many areas about incoming space material.
Today it is 1 chance in 50 that we could be hit by an incoming object but this is not what NASA is preaching.
A lot of people will put Planet X in the Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy box along with Darwins theory and the theory of time travel etc etc.
These are the people old Noah preached to in the bible, not that I am a bible freak. So we as an Aboriginal Nation, not all but a select few here in the desert country have sincerely looked at all the signs through different networks.

Wandjina

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Bushs and their Paraguay cost USD$MMMM and us in Central Oz AUD$00000

Watch for signs of Wandjina

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ancient arrow

They may also be planning to go under ground to avoid the aftermath of a global exchange of nuclear weopons...there are some 26,000 + nukes ready to use around the world right now...it's interesting because if my memory serves me correctly, somone here on ATS recently posted that the South American compound the Bush people are building will be out of the prevailing wind currents from farther up north that would carry so much of the radiation...also fresh underground aquifer to help with the water needs.

Of course they may just be trying to get the heck out of the the USA following his term and laundry list of failures, mistakes, and outright crooked behavior...and with approval numbers at record lows (lower than the belly of a panhandle rattlesnake) and holding there steady for the past few years he may be not only wanting to make an escape south across the boarders, but also burrow deep below the surface so the pissed off masses can't find em'... of course an incoming second star might have him running scared as well, who knows?

One has a lot of trouble trying to figure out what someone like him (who continues reading "My Pet Goat" to grade school children for almost 5 minutes after being informed about our nation under attack on the 11th of September back in ott one) is going to do...they already caught one of the daughters down there drunk and shoplifting wasn't it??? Such an odd family, and I would hate having to live with all that guilt.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by skyshow]

new topics

top topics

join