It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our next big 9/11 coming soon.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
With the Hillary and Obama puppet show keeping the sheep peacefully at bay, it leads me to wonder what sort of devious plan our government has in store for us prior to the election of John McCain. I'm afraid it's going to something a bit more eye-opening than the release of a new Bin Laden tape. Something drastic is going to happen to our nation ensuring McCain's seat in the Whitehouse, as well as something to calm the masses (or what are left of the masses) into believing this is what we truly must do and that he is the man for the job.

What are your ideas? Another terrorist attack? Biological attack? Etc..

What should we prepare ourselves for before this day comes.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Quarantine

I don't think the scenario that you envision will happen. Prior to primary season Hillary Dillary attended a Bilderberger meeting and undoubtedly was annointed at that time with unholy water and given her marching orders.

I think that the powers behind the powers that be have decided that the neocons have created as much mayhem as is practical for the moment. They have decided that regime change is necessary in the US, so the Democrats will have to slide behind the wheel.

The Obama phenomenon is something that they didn't count on, something that has to be managed. He has got to be inducted into the hall of ill fame and read the rule book. Or . . . he has got to be headed off at the pass to ensure a new Clinton presidency.

Hillary has been getting into a lot of silly trouble lately with her big mouth and worst of all, the press has actually been reporting on every little lie. Maybe this means that Obama has come to an agreement with the oligarchs and Hillary is now deemed expendable, or maybe it means that the situation has gotten out of control.

The probability of another outrage on US soil is small in my view unless you put the assassination of Obama in that category. If Obama is shot, I think Hillary will flatten McCain flatter than a pancake in the election that follows.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Maybe it's paranoia, but George W. himself has made mention of another 9/11.

new topics

join