It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it time to leave ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

That's exactly what happens.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I feel the same way sometimes, but look on the bright side, you can learn from what you're experiencing. You can categorize people around you and understand them more. The more one knows about society the less he/she will be exploited.

I'm feeling the way right now lol, but yeh... I deal with it and stick to different topics.

ATS is really a place for people to share their views with a degree of anonymity.
I like it, it gives me experience to deal with stupidity around me.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I have to say......it's interesting to know that our time here hasn't been scrutinised and analysed to the point of breaking it down into a clearly detailed and categorised evolutionary cycle of behavioural stages! (just kidding Bill, very nicely put by the way).

Seriuosly though....I returned to ATS this week after quite a few months and I'm surprised at the "stir" that's going on and the amount of threads concerning ATS members discontent. I am also amazed at the number of new members and how many are already complaining. (and I thought I was a newbie!)

On a good note, I discovered the john lear forum was no more. (sorry john)

With lost souls wandering the corridors of a recenly "diluted" ATS, theres only one thing left to do. Be a Catalyst... help open doors in that dark corridor, turn on a light, or just sneak up to someone and blow a raspberry to cheer them up!.

I've thought of "packing in" ATS a few times and for various reasons but now I think "why"...there are some things here I really like, and more importantly I know I can make a difference, even if it's small. After all this is a community....what we put in is what we get out, and we can choose.

Now, every time I walk the ATS path I do a little weeding or a little planting. The path gets clearer and the trip gets pleasanter.

So Bill, you can put me down for your "road two" category (cat+r2-912c)....but make mine a nice, pretty, scenic path!

And to Ozweatherman and any others lost in the corridor, I can only hope you stay long enough to see a guiding light or return here to spill the beans first if something juicy comes up.

[edit on 17/4/2008 by nerbot]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join