It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World According to Monsanto - A documentary that Americans won't ever see.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sleuth

My most shocking recent revelation, that surely relates, is the Codex Alimentarius, which jackinthebox brought up earlier in this thread.

When you watch this, and add to it the...words escape me, but "insane," "draconian," "who in a mind set on valuing human life could ever come up with THIS as a plan???" all come to mind... When you put these together a very awful picture is painted.

Add the Georgia Guidestones. If you're brave enough, throw in the Terra Papers. ( www.abovetopsecret.com... )

Oddly, I sense a truth. If I walk into it, presuming it all holds truth, it makes sense.

Your experience may differ.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I just finally got around to watching this a couple of hours ago ... just after I made a post in the thread relating to bees.

Genetic Engineering has to stop NOW!

So ok... lets say for argument sake the the entire world was let on to what is going on and heeds the words of Vandana Shiva from this video. Lets say that everyone were to suddenly realize that this is outright wrong considering we dont know what the end results will be. Lets say that everyone realized that this company could potentally have the entire world under its thumb. What do you do?

How do we as human beings defend mother nature and the well being of all humans on this planet? How do we take back control from this company?

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Tybrus, what is really scary is that it appears to be too late. Our food supply is already corrupted including the original source corn in Mexico, which is very disheartening. How the devil are we going to rescue our food supply?

Monsanto is working on patenting a pig gene. If they're successful, everyone with a pig who has this gene will have to pay Monsanto for it and for any offspring it has. That is pure insanity.

Monsanto is trying to monopolize the food supply. This is a company without a conscience.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sleuth
Tybrus, what is really scary is that it appears to be too late. Our food supply is already corrupted including the original source corn in Mexico, which is very disheartening. How the devil are we going to rescue our food supply?

I agree. The world is polluted with it and to get rid of it would mean starvation. Which is worse, slow starvation...or slower starvation?

Monsanto is working on patenting a pig gene. If they're successful, everyone with a pig who has this gene will have to pay Monsanto for it and for any offspring it has. That is pure insanity.

And we'll likely be commanded to eat that and only that kind of pig.

Monsanto is trying to monopolize the food supply. This is a company without a conscience.

Rather lizard-like...

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This is a scary situation brewing.

Monsanto Co on Monday said it has agreed to acquire Netherlands-based De Ruiter Seeds Group B.V., which operates De Ruiter Seeds, for US$860 million (546 million euros), to expand the agricultural biotech company's presence in the vegetable seeds business.

The move comes three years after Monsanto began aggressively moving into the vegetable seed arena with the $1.4 billion purchase in 2005 of California-based Seminis, which gave Monsanto control over more than 30 percent of the North American vegetable seed market, as well as more than 20 percent of the world's tomato seed market and more than 30 percent of the global hot pepper seed market.

Monsanto To Buy Vegetable Seed Company

I saw some info that said Seminis supplied seeds to Burpee.

My late father's words about corporations and the food chain are starting to ring true.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Dude. They are out to kill us. Genocide. It's congresscritter writing time, folks. We HAVE to stop this corporation. Martyr me if I am soon dead.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I so much agree my friend! Not only for ourselfs here in America but for these small farmers! Our human race was built by farmers, and those people who till the lands and make their own foods!

Monsanto knows the average city dweller has no knowledge of farming ones land, and living off the food you grow.
Thats how they got so far!!
In the USA most of us have a little knowledge about garden and what not, but the true knowledge that grow out villages into towns, and then into what they are now is truely lost!

GM seeds are killing the small farmers.. Infecting their feilds with GM seed!

I think this is illegal! I grew up in Iowa and know a thing or two about farms, and something that happens often.
If a Bull gets off your land and gets another farmers Cow pregant..
That Farmers Bull is at fault. And they must pay a stud fee, and pay any damages that are caused by this.

How are GM seeds any different than this? I dont know, but these people need some good lawyers! GM seeds are comming from another field, and mixing in with their home seed. This is the same as if another animal was to get out of that farmers feild and mess with the eco system of another farmers stock.

Im totally outraged by what I have learned here..
I grew up on a farm in Iowa, and remember the days of learning so much from my old man and grandfather. About how important our farms are to this world.
They lost the farms when I was about 6 years old, and we moved into the city. Most my other family members also lost their lands to the government.
I wish my old man was still alive today, and I could ask him if this had anything to do with GM seeds, and Monsanto.

This is a grave problem.. One infact so important, this is at the top of my list right now.
I belive what Monsanto is doing is far more dangerous than standing Armies, Tanks, guns, planes, and other things we are use to dealing with.
How do you fight something like this?

Im going to be doing alot of research into this..
I thank you guys for making this issue an important one.

We cant sit by and watch them kill off our kin.. As once they get all patents on all life and seeds we are truely screwed..

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I use to think the big companies were working for control by getting the land that the small farmers lost. I suspect they have acquired some of it and other farm lands are now malls and houses. For control they have side stepped the land issue and are just taking control of the seed stock. i truly believe they are working for near total control.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
I use to think the big companies were working for control by getting the land that the small farmers lost. I suspect they have acquired some of it and other farm lands are now malls and houses. For control they have side stepped the land issue and are just taking control of the seed stock. i truly believe they are working for near total control.

Absolutely no doubt. There is a concerted effort to poison us, control us and own us.

It's working, too.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sleuth
Big Business is bad news for everyone. To execs, money is more important than people. How do you fight that kind of attitude?

It is a rather lizard-hearted attitude, isn't it. Devoid of human compassion. I say, though many have been lured by money, it is not a human heart that came up with some of the stuff we see going on around us.

As for "Big Business..." I don't think that it is in the nature of the beast, in and of itself. Most Big Business is run by the lizard-hearted, and combined with a definitional requirement to make money for investors above all else... Today we see this one of many results.

I often wondered what Bill Gates discovered about the Universe when they came to him to set up access to Windows machines...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Can't get any of the links to work, they're all dead.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I think all the links thru this thread are dead -- BUT...

I found a new one...

Video

There is also a torrent link somewhere in thiis thread that may still be good.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RabbitChaser
I think all the links thru this thread are dead -- BUT...

I found a new one...

Video

There is also a torrent link somewhere in thiis thread that may still be good.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Just stumbled across this video and thought that this thread deserved a bump. The original link doesn't seem to work so here is an embedded full length version.

Why isn't this in ATS video archives?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

There's nothing they are leaving untouched.. they have established the norm: that seed can be owned as their property, royalties can be collected. We will depend on them for every seed we grow of every crop we grow. If they control seed, they control food, they know it -- it's strategic. It's more powerful than bombs. It's more powerful than guns. This is the best way to control the populations of the world

The story starts in the White House. One example is Michael Taylor, who worked for Monsanto as an attorney before being appointed as deputy commissioner of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1991. While at the FDA, Taylor made crucial decisions that led to the approval of GE foods and crops. Then he returned to Monsanto, becoming the company's vice president for public policy.

US adopted GE foods and crops without proper testing, without consumer labeling and in spite of serious questions hanging over their safety. Monsanto supplies 90 percent of the GE seeds used by the US market. FDA even ignored warnings of their own scientists, who were cautioning that GE crops could cause negative health effects. Other tactics the company uses to stifle concerns about their products include misleading advertising, bribery and concealing scientific evidence.

Wohoo... there's a stellar all-american monopoly if i ever seen one!

And well yeah most Americans look the other way - as long as their bellies are full - as is Monsanto's.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Star for you!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! For posting that video link I scoured this whole thread and clicked quite a few links and found that most of the videos were down or out. Figured I would miss out on this but I see that this thread is back in business and I can now watch the video. Hopefully it will still be up for another five hours or so just enough time for me to get home. Guess I'll open it up and pre-load it now so that way it can just start playing when I get home.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

explains the cancer epidemic.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I had been following this fight for some time. I had no idea how far reaching it was, even in 2008. This is much scarier than war, in my opinion. Thank you for the link. I watched the whole thing and I must say, I am sick to my stomach.

Now my question is... is it already too late? BT

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join