It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World According to Monsanto - A documentary that Americans won't ever see.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
They dump the poisons on minorities and the poor...these corporate and government monsters are never original.

Then you wonder if these defects could play a part in the test scores and achievements that many use to show how minorities are mentally inferior. No but this world is a level playing field...right? Amazing.

This is very sad, horrible, bigoted and surreal.

sigh.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

it's actually quite simple, all they need to do is to make up explanations which suit them.

if the harvest is good, it's got to be because of 'revolutionary' (i love how words are routinely turned upside down) technology. if it sucks, it's got to be the weather.

GM crops are only accomplishing one thing: making turning farmers into serfs of anonymous corp's and their hidden masters, whether they participate or not, due to their clout in the market and corss contamination. the associated destructive effects do not even seem to matter, they'll sacrifice anybody and anything, as long as the results aren't directly felt on their secluded golf courses and guarded ghettos.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Here is current news on Monsanto. Plus news on pesticides and herbicides in general.

www.silobreaker.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I can't get the dadgumed video to load past the 10 minute mark... any body have a better link than the google video one?

Coven

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by coven
I can't get the dadgumed video to load past the 10 minute mark... any body have a better link than the google video one?

Coven

When I watched it I had to move the pointer ahead and then back to where I was to get past a few hitches. Did that a few times and that worked.

Hope you can figure it out. [smile] It's well worth it.

[edit on 4/23/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Yeah I just woke when I wrote that... Now that I think about it I should be able to do the same... Full Version movies work... I don't see why it wouldn't on this one.

Coven

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Im glad I got the chance to see this video! What a great time I spend watching this.
But if you try to click on the google link today. ITs no longer there.
Looks ilke Monsanto has done their very best to get this information removed from the net.

No wonder, it completely exposes them for their evil ways.
And what they are trying to do with GM seeds!

This is an outrage! And I can clearly see the links between Monsanto and the illuminati! Monsanto knows.. If you control the crop and food, you control the world.

This is much more dangerous than standing armies. Guns, planes, and tanks. Yes folks, this scared the hell out of even me!

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So far, all I can find is a torrent file you can d-load. I cannot gaurantee it works once d-loaded, as I did not.

TWAM Torrent

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Im glad I got the chance to see this video! What a great time I spend watching this.
But if you try to click on the google link today. ITs no longer there.
Looks ilke Monsanto has done their very best to get this information removed from the net.

No wonder, it completely exposes them for their evil ways.
And what they are trying to do with GM seeds!

This is an outrage! And I can clearly see the links between Monsanto and the illuminati! Monsanto knows.. If you control the crop and food, you control the world.

This is much more dangerous than standing armies. Guns, planes, and tanks. Yes folks, this scared the hell out of even me!

Oh, my GOG! It's GONE!?! I sent the link out with the title, "Monsanto - watch before this is censored."

How prophetic! (I was just being alarmist - I thought.)

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

yup same here i was going to send a link out to a few people but decided to make sure i had the right link and the video is gone! I'm not impressed with google, i guess they are in on the conspiricy to keep us in the dark as well.

But i did find this little video wich i thought was good.
hope it's still up and working
What Monsanto Puts in Your Milk

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I also found this video that should go in this thread as well, sorry it allready posted.

Monsanto Patent for a Pig 1

I'm sure you's can handle looking up the other 4 parts... providing links for them is a pain for me, sorry.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It is still on you tube.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The video on my original post still plays... which is the YouTube one.
Thanks to Mods, who I assume remedied the problem

And just stumbled upon this article from Global Research, November 19, 2006:
Monsanto Whistleblower Says Genetically Engineered Crops May Cause Disease

Monsanto was quite happy to recruit young Kirk Azevedo to sell their genetically engineered cotton. Kirk had grown up on a California farm and had worked in several jobs monitoring and testing pesticides and herbicides. Kirk was bright, ambitious, handsome and idealistic—the perfect candidate to project the company’s “Save the world through genetic engineering” image.

The scientist dismissed these newly created proteins in the cotton plant as unimportant background noise, but Kirk wasn’t convinced. Proteins can have allergenic or toxic properties, but no one at Monsanto had done a safety assessment on them. “I was afraid at that time that some of these proteins may be toxic.” He was particularly concerned that the rogue proteins “might possibly lead to mad cow or some other prion-type diseases.”

Kirk got a bit frantic. He started talking to others in the company. “I approached pretty much everyone on my team in Monsanto.” He was unable to get anyone interested. In fact, he said, “Once they understood my perspective, I was somewhat ostracized. It seemed as if once I started questioning things, people wanted to keep their distance from me. I lost the cooperation with other team members. Anything that interfered with advancing the commercialization of this technology was going to be pushed aside.”

With the US government failing to prevent GM contamination, and with state governments and agriculture commissioners unwilling to challenge the dictates of the biotech industry, some California counties decided to enact regulations of their own. California’s diverse agriculture is particularly vulnerable and thousands of field trials on not-yet-approved GM crops have already taken place there. If contamination were discovered, it could easily devastate an industry. Four counties have enacted moratoria or bans on the planting of GM crops, including both approved and unapproved varieties. This follows the actions of more than 4500 jurisdictions in Europe and dozens of nations, states and regions on all continents, which have sought to restrict planting of GM crops to protect their health, environment and agriculture.

My apologies if someone stuck this in a prior post, but I don't have all night to look thru this thread

[edit on 4/25/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Here then gone then here then gone. The film is gone from youtube - again!

Another line because I have nothing else to say but don't want those points deducted.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

Happy Friday, Comrades Truth™ Workers. This is a note from [username] Bob ForeHead, the ThierTube poster who was hosting these vids until about 10 minutes ago. Seems the Canadian Film Board didn't like our American idea of Fair Use.

This will not stand, and thus i registered here (something i said i never would, just 'coz...well, i love, but you're allzy'all quite nanners here, an' i have that covered already) to make this my own li'l baseboard for a campaign i call "FairUse of a Public Trust in Service to Thee Ideal That Food Should Be Edible, And Canada Really Does Suck Sometimes".

I Feel, yes FEEL, that a fine, DiVX, Full-res version may soon appear in the East, yes in the Sarky halls of DailyMotion. If i find such a thing i'll link here, if you're ok with this. Es mi dia Primero, so i ask.

I ask because i kinda thought that this vid might have been put up on Google Vids for the almost express purpose of catching a relayer like myself in the Copyright infringement i had assudiously avoided for 2 years. Not saying i'm important enough to want gone, but... well, i know you all, yes even the Spooks amongst yee, might remember a guy named Gary Webb? Just carry vids about him and watch The Combine slowly turn around for a lower pass at your channel with the RF thresher. W/e; Authority is Authoritarian, i guess, and perhaps this vid is a honey pot of sorts to provide just cause to purge users of a certain stripe. If so, i would understand any reticence by the Fellows of this Esteem'd Forumn to have further muckings with it. So holla if you're adverse to having links posted by a monomaniac who's decided to live the dream of poking at the IP wasp nest with a toothpick.

I mean, i could understand if it was my Full Metal Jacket rips that got 'em riled, but this...

...An Intolerable Act.

(Anyone who wants the full .avi holla, too. We'll work it out.)

Thanks, and *snip* The Ellectoral College,

-B0B

[ED 4:15:pms]

It's A Small World According to Mon Saint O' After Allz.

www.dailymotion.com...

Above is a playlist on DM wherin tha first ~20min portion of allusion-indicated media is in. There. Up onz. Below is permalink to same specific vid, being the first of some.

A Small World According to Moan Santa, prt1 After All

www.dailymotion.com...

¡Viva l'Quebec!

-no serious, the electoral college sux

[edit on 25-4-2008 by B0B FairUseHead]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-4-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by B0B FairUseHead

Bob, both your links are now down. I think they're keeping US - ATS - away from this vital information. Wretched.

It will be known.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Frack, I waited too long to view it. No longer available. I hope someone has it
on their hard drive and can upload it so ATS can host it or whatever.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I believe this may be the same video - Shocking World by Monsanto

Cross your fingers that it stays up for a while.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sleuth
I believe this may be the same video - Shocking World by Monsanto

Cross your fingers that it stays up for a while.

Yep. That's it.

One line, I know.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I finished watching this documentary this morning and highly recommend all members watch it before it disappears again. What is going on reminds me of the ADM controversy in the 70's/80's with nuclear materials production and the 90's Erin Brockovich story.

I was shocked to learn that the original corn seed stock in Oaxaca, Mexico has been polluted by GM genes.

Big Business is bad news for everyone. To execs, money is more important than people. How do you fight that kind of attitude?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join