It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World According to Monsanto - A documentary that Americans won't ever see.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

On March 11 a new documentary was aired on French television (ARTE – French-German cultural tv channel) by French journalist and film ... all » maker Marie-Monique Robin, The World According to Monsanto - A documentary that Americans won't ever see. The gigantic biotech corporation Monsanto is threatening to destroy the agricultural biodiversity which has served mankind for thousands of years.

It's a nearly 2 hour documentary -- I'm 10 min. in but figured I'd get it posted asap. Back to comment later, most likely.

And this web page with some info surrounding the bee situation, going back to last year.
www.rumormillnews.com...

Google vid was pulled, but I found and replaced it with a YouTube Video (5 parts)

[edit on 24/4/08 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hi there Rabbit...
Thanks for posting this, if the documentary's in English count me in for watching it.

My grandfather was a big muckety-muck in Monsanto...and there was a HUGE flap a few years back about the shameless way they polluted the ground water in Anniston, Alabama back in the 40's or 50's...and my Grandfather was in Anniston at this time and obviously knew all about it etc....so I can't wait to watch it, going to start it right now.

Thanks for posting, star and flag for you...there's no TELLING what these monsters have done.

I am only 5 minutes into it and I am so sad already...I never looked at the documents from all of this because I was too ashamed my Grandfather was a part of this
These poor people. I don't know if I can watch this, it's breaking my heart.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

All English so far. And here is some background on Monsanto, formerly Searle... concerning Donald Rumsfeld as CEO who is responsible for poisoning our food with aspartame.

www.rense.com...
www.newswithviews.com...
www.rense.com...
www.organicconsumers.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

Yes I am watching it, my Dad lived in Anniston, Alabama for a number of years due to my grandfather's job at Monsanto, I know a lot about the company due to that, I know about all the lawsuits Johnny Cochran handled in Alabama, Louisiana, etc. The things they did in Louisiana were equally bad...I am sure wherever they had plants, all over the world...they knew, they didn't care, they did nothing.

I know my father won't talk about what all he think his Dad knew.... and I can't say I blame him, being as though his own Dad was polluting the water he DRANK and his family drank.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
These are two of my threads that go right along with this. (To the OP, please feel free to cross-link your thread if you stop by.)

Codex Alimentarius (Mandate That Will Starve 3 Billion People to be In Place by 12/31/09)

"Let them eat cake!"

[edit on 4/14/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Hi RabbitChaser

I have already made this my post early I am sorry

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I linked this in one of my threads earlier. It is a very disturbing documentary. Not the highest quality, considering it is almost an ad for Google, but the info is still disturbing.

There are a lot of topics that get covered on this forum, many are laughable, some are plausable and merit consideration, and some are down right frightening to me. This is one of the frightening ones. Combining this with the Codex conspiracy and it is just plain disturbing.

This is a case where unchecked corporate greed, combined with cronyism to usher in policies that will bolster their bottom line at the potential cost of millions or billions of people, with zero regard for humanity or the world. It doesn't even have to be tied into a greater conspiracy like the NWO, even though it fits nicely. It is just disgusting on its own merit.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Nice find then, sir. I see cashlink also posted it about 10-15 min. before me, but I came up empty when I did a search before posting myself. Certainly not a 'bad thing' to have this info in a few places here. Thanks! Alright... off to figure out how to survive now without eating...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

No problem. This is the thread I posted it in, oddly enough.. you were one of the only people to respond to it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Dammit!! I searched for that thread earlier (to no avail) when I found this article about about "Haiti's government falls after food riots " posted near the end of this thread...

I just ran into this, but could find no other sources... sticking it here, relating to 'spraying pesticides'

www.naturalnews.com...
Originally published March 11 2008
Plan To Spray Toxic Biological Chemicals Over San Francisco Announced

(NaturalNews) People of the world, the US Government is planning to poison more than two million people, in California, using an untested biological "pesticide" this summer. The chemical to be sprayed is classified by the EPA as a "pesticide" and the plan is to douse cities with this chemical designed to stick on everything for 90 days or longer. This application is not a one time event, but will continue every 1-3 months for as long as five years. The pesticide to be sprayed is not designed to harm the light brown apple moth's who it is designed for, but merely to confuse its mating habits. While harmless to moths, the pesticide has been documented to harm humans.

Side effects range from vomiting and flu like systems, to male and female reproductive cycle disruption. One child nearly died from the exposure, and some people have developed asthma from being exposed to this chemical concoction. It is cause for alarm that a chemical being labeled as harmless and "safe" even in minute doses, causes severe health effects in some people. The government is racing to cover up and hide the dangerous health effects so that they can continue their aerial spray plans this summer. Your attention and action on this subject is needed in the most important way.

[edit on 4/14/2008 by RabbitChaser]

[edit on 4/14/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
THE FDA IS IN BED WITH THE DEVIL

I think thats a good title for this story. I keep my kids away from the cleaners and poisons under the sink, but now it appears Monsanto and the fda have desided its ok for my kids and i to enjoy some poison in our meals and drinks. Then we all get sick and go threw the health care/ insurance / disease fund raising cash cow. I wonder if Monsanto has their hands in that business too?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I watched the whole documentary, and conspiracy fan that I am, I can't help but wonder if Monsanto's growing food monopoly isn't the elite's way of decimating the population, as many conspiracists have claimed they plan. If one corporation controls all the food, ruins small farmers, and through transgenic cross pollination, there's no healthy food to be had anymore, that seems a pretty good, gradual way to kill off a lot of people. Add to that the Codex Alimentarius, which will prohibit vitamin and mineral supplement in any significant amounts, and a lot of people will die of scurvy or other degenerative diseases, caused by chemical contamination and vitamin/mineral deficiencies.

Anyone know who Monsanto's founders were? I wouldn't be surprised to see some names from the 1940s' Bayer or IG Farben ranks on the list...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
it's a good thing that at least a few people are starting to wake up.

what these corp's are doing is nothing less tahan warfare, they must be stopped or they will undoubtedly kill us all, because they know neither bounds nor reason.

i recentl started a thread on the topic, but without focusing just on monsanto, which can be found in the fragile earth forum.

PS: the part about native crops being contaminated in mexico scares me to no end, there are prophecies which predict the death of 3bn people in the next decade and here's a mechanism that can easily do it. they are really going to kill us if we let them.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Awesome DOC i watched it all thanks OP, I can't help but think this is another way the Illuminati are killing off the Masses to further fulfill their ascension and supreme race agendas, I'm going to the bush now and growing my own plants and veges and using goats milk lol...THIS IS A MUST WATCH GUYS!!! Flaggged and Starred...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Starred and flagged !!!

Thank you very much for sharing this valuable information !

Excellent videoclip, watched it all, but now is it too late or are we all eating GM monster plants and GM monster plant eating animals

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Here is a detailed Vanity Fair article for those who can't view the video. It is well worth the read as it covers the Gestapo-like seed issue as well as environmental poisoning.

Harvest of Fear

Scenes like this are playing out in many parts of rural America these days as Monsanto goes after farmers, farmers’ co-ops, seed dealers—anyone it suspects may have infringed its patents of genetically modified seeds. As interviews and reams of court documents reveal, Monsanto relies on a shadowy army of private investigators and agents in the American heartland to strike fear into farm country. They fan out into fields and farm towns, where they secretly videotape and photograph farmers, store owners, and co-ops; infiltrate community meetings; and gather information from informants about farming activities. Farmers say that some Monsanto agents pretend to be surveyors. Others confront farmers on their land and try to pressure them to sign papers giving Monsanto access to their private records. Farmers call them the “seed police” and use words such as “Gestapo” and “Mafia” to describe their tactics.

When asked about these practices, Monsanto declined to comment specifically, other than to say that the company is simply protecting its patents. “Monsanto spends more than $2 million a day in research to identify, test, develop and bring to market innovative new seeds and technologies that benefit farmers,” Monsanto spokesman Darren Wallis wrote in an e-mailed letter to Vanity Fair. “One tool in protecting this investment is patenting our discoveries and, if necessary, legally defending those patents against those who might choose to infringe upon them.” Wallis said that, while the vast majority of farmers and seed dealers follow the licensing agreements, “a tiny fraction” do not, and that Monsanto is obligated to those who do abide by its rules to enforce its patent rights on those who “reap the benefits of the technology without paying for its use.”

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Monsanto..........

They made PCB`s and yes I have had contact with high voltage apparatus containing them at my work...

They STILL MAKE ASPARTAME, another evil invention that we all know has been proven to cause all sorts of cancers and tumors...

Have a look at an aspartame experiment !

Now they have rights on their own seeds and one cannot grow them without their permission..............

Their seeds are almost all over the world and maybe in the damn ßeer I like to drink
....Maybe also in the tobacco in my damn cigarettes ???

Now with all of that said, what the hell can we do ? Are we all doomed to eat and consume GM MONSTROUS Evil Monsanto Creations ???

Their damn seeds and plants can MIX with "normal" plant formations so THIS IS NOT GOOD NEWZZZ.......

Yes I`m mad as hell, but I will goto bed much smarter that I was 3 hours ago.

Thank you Monsanto for f^$^&%g our lives up and for FILLING YOUR DAMN POCKETS and control all the food IN THE WORLD......

Can you all imagine MONSANTO in on the NYSO ?!?!?!

This all a BIG bunch of lies and BULL%%@

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I knew IT !!!

Budweiser rice contamination exposed

The corporate braumeisters of Anheuser-Busch have let genetically engineered rice contaminate their Budweiser beer, independent laboratory testing has revealed. Tests show rice used in Anheuser-Busch's east coast US breweries is contaminated with genetically engineered rice varieties outlawed in most of the world, including Canada.

Here it is

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Short of finishing the Revolutionary War in the modern day, how do we fight these people? I mean they own the politicians, the courts, the media, they control all the food and energy and have finally gotten their wish of corrupting science!

Monsanto is obviously in league with the Illumonati as this falls right in line with their plans. It's like Christopher Hitchens said..."these former royal families have inbred themselves to within one chromosome of insanity!" I agree we need population control but under natural means not a mass extinction event. When we over-threw the monarches the first time we should have distributed all their wealth equally and beheaded every possible family member that there could have been.

I say grab the gats! We should rebel while we still can!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Extremely interesting video. I've been periphially following this issue for a few years but had never gotten into the Monsanto story in any great depth. Thanks for posting.

Between this and the Codex Alimentarius link which JackInTheBox posted (linked above), it is becoming very clear what the population of the world is up against. These are some scary times to be living in...

S&F

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join