It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Thread Ranking System

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Which thread? When the code launched, not every thread had a "basis" rating of 5 votes of 5 to avoid sudden peril of low votes right off the bat. I had to backfill all the old threads with the basis vote, but may have missed a few. This is likely the problem with a miscalculation on a few older threads.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
[edit on 2004-7-2 by Teknik]

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Yes. I'm less inclined to post as much as I use to with this system. I come more to view posts now.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Well... despite fears of misuse of the system, I can't disagree with any of the threads appearing on this list: www.abovetopsecret.com... So far the system seems to be working to help identify the "cream of the crop" threads amont recent posts. I agree that there is potential for misuse, but so far it seems like the majority of members are at least signifying a clear choice of the threads that stand out and deserve attention.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
So when are we going to implement a reward for making a cream of the crop post? Just my curiosity comming to play.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
So when are we going to implement a reward for making a cream of the crop post? Just my curiosity comming to play.

I don't think a reward is needed, except that your post is featured in the highest ranked...if it is really good, you might get moderator applause anyway.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek
I don't think a reward is needed, except that your post is featured in the highest ranked...if it is really good, you might get moderator applause anyway.

Well that would suit me just fine.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
IS THERE A WAY TO DELETE ATA ACCOUNT

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by brayboy777

Just log out and don't log on again...

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This is a very old thread that outlines a system not in use on ATS anymore.

>Closing

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join