It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Green and Amber flashing lights in the sky

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rm346

Seeing the same thing in Northeast Texas,baffling!I as well want to know!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
[something completely different. It pooks just like a star to the human eye, the brightest star you've ever seen. I never payed much attention to the objects for the fact that it did not blink different colors like the other objects. However the other night I was star gazing, and I noticed the bright object was moving. Very slowly. I took out my phone to record it (Galaxy Note 2). When I started recording it, I noticed on the video I could see it blinking the same exact colors as all of the smaller ones ive seen. I was literally standing there, holding my phone up looking back and forth between my phone and just the plain sky and it was flashing all these colors but when I look woth my plain eye, it was just shining so brightly just as a star would. And for all who will say this is just a star, stars do not move nor do they rotate in the fashion in which this object was moving... what gets me, is how can I see other objects just like this, obly smaller, flashing but yet the brightest of them all I could not see flashing to the naked eye.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

rm346
For the last three nights we have noticed objects that look like stars in the sky.

They move, randomly, and then sit in areas for long periods of time. They flash a very distinct pattern of red, green, and amber/white which is visible through a binocular when the object is somewhat closer.

This is in Southeast Florida. There are anywhere between 2 and 8 of these objects at night.

Anyone have any idea what it might be?

Saw similar in southern Louisiana that appeared to be monitoring meteorites. This thing here jumped across the sky in four jumps. Have seen several ufo's over my life but this was different than all the others.

The Bot

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I have seen the same thing and these are not stars. They move slowly across the nights sky and I have tried to take photos but they don't come out. They violently flash color reds mostly and I live in the midwest and see it in the western sky between 10pm and 12 pm central.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join