It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Euro is doomed to fail

page: 2
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
seems the Euro is allready starting to crack up:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Reminds me of that prophecy about how in the end days, Europe would revert to a bunch of city-states..




posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phatcat
seems the Euro is allready starting to crack up:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Reminds me of that prophecy about how in the end days, Europe would revert to a bunch of city-states..


Thats not a crack in the Euro Currency, that is crack showing between economies of member states which are almost completely separate anyway!



posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo
 


Don't try to bring logic into this discussion! It must be something to do with the antichrist or Obama or David Icke - hey! Wait! He's from Europe! It must be true! Damned reptillian bankers.



posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by Dermo
 


Don't try to bring logic into this discussion! It must be something to do with the antichrist or Obama or David Icke - hey! Wait! He's from Europe! It must be true! Damned reptillian bankers.





Oh yea, for a minute there, i completely forgot what we were dealing with



posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
www.marketwatch.com...[C17CAA78-1A9A-4369-8F94-D652165A045B]



posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by traderonwallst
www.marketwatch.com...[C17CAA78-1A9A-4369-8F94-D652165A045B]


Are you still on about this?

Did you even watch the video you posted??

There's almost nothing in it about the Euro currency - When they say 'Euro Unity', they mean "European Unity"


And to be brutally honest with you, IF the euro collapses, almost every other big currency will be in the same boat. Simply because of the greed of US people.

Also, when you started the original thread, none of this was on the cards. You had a stroke of luck with all this "Global Collapse" thing



posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Every day the Euro goes lower and lower and lower...then Poof.....

It is meaningless.

I warned you about this!!!!!!!



posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by traderonwallst
Every day the Euro goes lower and lower and lower...then Poof.....

It is meaningless.

I warned you about this!!!!!!!


The Euro is now at the same value against the dollar as it was two years ago.

In your first thread, you said that the Euro had to drop substantially in value to become competitive again on a global market......?

Your opinions are completely erratic.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND


[edit on 23/10/08 by Dermo]



posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo
 


He has made up his mind. I shall summarise:



Euro bad. Dollar good.


How or why either of those statements are true is not set in stone, but both shall always be true to him.




top topics



 
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join