It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Devil's Triangle...Ultamate PROOF!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
As you can plainly tell by this google Earth graphic that I have convienently provided you, one can deffinatly and obviously tell...

That I can put thumbtacks down on the map and ALSO draw nifty lines connecting all three points.

CAN'T you see the proof? It must be true that whatever goes on within this new devils triangle, now that I have defined this triangle's peramiters, every evil or mysterious occurance that happens must in fact be due to the aproximation of its location to the triangle. Because I have determined that these are three points on a map that a mythological triangle of doom must be present.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Dude, the real devil's triangle is the outline of Los Angelas to Kansas City to Miami, and back to LA...don't you know anything?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

CAN'T you see the proof? It must be true that whatever goes on within this new devils triangle, now that I have defined this triangle's peramiters, every evil or mysterious occurance that happens must in fact be due to the aproximation of its location to the triangle. Because I have determined that these are three points on a map that a mythological triangle of doom must be present.

Almost took you seriously when I first started reading, but now I get it. I can be frustrating when people post "proof" that proves absolutely nothing. Don't let it get you down man.

[edit on 4/14/2008 by Kronik98]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Im not being down, just having some fun. Tryin to make some people smile ya know.

new topics

top topics

join