It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush speaks on the possibility of another 9/11

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Ohhh!

maybe one day you will do something and stop bleating on about your war of independence from the British --oooh, like EVERYONE ELSE didn't go through the same process. Ohh a war of independence - oooohhhh! Like every country hasn't had the same issue !!

Oooh a civil war - as though America was the only country to suffer this trauma, civil rights - like slavery didn't exist all over the world - ...

Your so myopic - your history is a gossamer shred of the totality of world history - get OVER yourselves and learn you are not the world - merely a part of it.

American arrogance (substitute any time with ignorance) is astonishing.

Perhaps you should further your brilliant world democracy through such brilliant mechanisms as campaign contributions - that let the people be heard.

Presidential races utterly devoid of issues - replaced utterly with charismatic face offs - reality television events of the crassest kind. Inane clap trap aimed at a thoroughly moronic public.

Militant merchantalism, obscene economic and cultural imperialism euphemistically presented as liberation,

an almost total disregard for the millenniums of wisdom preceding your fleeting decade of global pre-eminence -

Ignorance of the most profound and debilitating kind shielded through self denial and represented as misguided arrogance -

The United States has engaged in un-ending war for 6 decades in over 30 countries direclty and 80 indirectly - a profoundly disturbing indictment on what was, a very long time ago, seen as a great, proud country respected through out the world.

The united states is firmly entrenched as a global menace - and there is NO ONE to blame for this sad demise but YOU the people. You had a responsibility to use the awesome power made available through the vicissitudes of history and utterly divested your self of that responsibility in an almost sordid pursuit of wealth driven by greed and total indifference to others.

Shame is the best you should feel - and yet - the worse things become the more strident in your absolute righteousness and stubborn in your refusal to accept the profound failures you have suffered - impacting and componding the grave injustices you are inflicting on peoples the world over - worse - you threaten the very fabric of global society and maybe the future of humanity through nothing more than sheer pig headedness, greed and ignorance.

The role of America for the next decade at least is to shut the hell up and listen to others - you are one of the youngest people in the room, you have the least experience, the least wisdom, the least insight, yet like all narcissistic childish adolescents think you know all and refuse to listen and learn.

You are an embarrassment to civil society - show a modicum of humility, own your shame, relinquish your outrageous and vile arrogance - the most repugnant of vices.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I am not sure you are aware of this, but most of us have been born into a system that was already corrupt and have become more aware of the corruption as time went by. We in America have been taught that elections are fair and free to anyone, they are not. We have been taught that anybody has a fair shot at being president, we have learned however that the corruption of the US government has become a monarchy of sorts, where these decisions are made behind closed doors. We have not had a President that wasn't an elitist since before I was born.

So yeah you could blame me and every other US citizen. While you got one point across, ignorance is abundant and we let this happen. But it would be just as shameful for me to point fingers at every one before me and blame them. But this is not just the US it is happening on a global scale. So you might want to consider who your audience is before making assumptions like that.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Shakes head. That post is exactly what a child would say.

The very same way in simpler terms.

Like its all mess and its not my fault. Sure i wasn't here when it started. So yeah let's just keep our heads in the sand.

It's your country it is just as much your responsibilty as the other 300million living in the country. Stop blaming. Open your eyes, Be aware, listen and understand the world today. As the previous poster stated

The ignorance in America is just getting worse with even the very post you left.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

You put it into such good words. Thank you. Will they understand this post. I've had countless arguments with the Yanks. I've never seen such refusal and ignorance in all my life. I feel sad for them they are actually not aware of the devastation and destruction they cause.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

And yet you just proved your own ignorance with this rant my friend. You sit there and make statements as though the majority of this country believes that crap you just spewed. Most educated people understand that we are truly one of the youngest countries in this world. That we have gone through what the bulk of all other countries have gone through in the past.

Yet you simply try to belittle the people of a country by telling us to grow up, to stop thinking we are the world.

My friend, we don't think that. Unfortunately there seem to be a few people in prominent positions within this country that seem to think that. You are giving us all a bad rap in a whining tone when the majority of us Americans do not think the way you just claimed we do.

Sorry, but you are way off base here.

Now, back on topic. I'm trying to figure out where this interview came from. Who is the author? No sources given? I'm sorry guys, but I'm not going to just swallow crap like this without some type of evidence as to where it came from.

Now, does this mean I believe this administration is innocent? Heck no. I believe they were all involved in 9/11 in one way or another. They have committed criminal offenses that would put most people in prison for 10 life sentences or worse! Will they ever be held responsible? No. We know how the system works. They killed Kennedy and have not been held responsible. (They being whomever in the government was involved and the full reason that the records have been sealed for even longer than originally stated for the sake of "National Security".) It's just like with 9/11. They refused to release everything in the name of "National Security". In other words, these criminal are hiding behind this shield of national security and will never be tried for the heinous crimes they are responsible for.

Post a relevant link to a relevant source and I may buy this. I have heard him say that he believes that another attack is inevitable but never has he named names like Pakistan or Iran.

Granted, all evidence points to those countries being next.

Here is what I think. Pakistan is in on it with us. Their intelligence service has worked hand in hand with ours for decades. They will both work together to come up with something to make us look bad to the world yet here in this country all of the media will state that Pakistan and Iran are the bad ones. In other words, the same ole crap. We will be force fed a fake story of events and many of the sheeple will buy it. Many won't though and that number is growing by the day.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

I agree. It is our responsibility to try and change things. Unfortunately it also means a bloody and long drawn out war here on our own soil. A good portion of our population has been bred by our government to be dependant on them and to be completely lazy to the point of ill health.

Again, I agree with the points made. However, you cannot allow for blanket statements about how we view ourselves as the world instead of a part of it. That is not true. It's not true for myself or for many others that I know. On the flip side, I think it is true predominantly in the crowd I mention above.

Right now this country is not prepared to fight back against this tyranny. We don't want our troops on foreign soil killing innocent people. However, when everyone states clearly that there are reliable reasons for us to do so they want to buy it. You see, we are raised from childhood to trust and put our faith in government. To listen to what they say. To have patriotism. To love this country.

The problem is that it's generally later in life when we learn that it isn't about swallowing everything we are told. It's about asking questions about things that don't seem right instead of blindly following this government.

I don't know what I am saying now. I'm frustrated with our situation and understand why people outside of this country hold the views that they do. It's sick what this country has done to the world. Yet the average person wants to hold onto the faith that they live in a good country with a leadership that is good. They want to believe in the good and not the bad. That is human nature. We don't want to believe that our government is capable of doing what they have done.

We're waking up. That's all I can say. There are still the hard nosed patriots out there that will believe wholeheartedly everything they are told by this government no matter what. Many of those people on this site are fairly well educated too. That's what is so sad. But we are waking up.

I just hope it doesn't come to a war between the people again. We are only 150 years removed from the last one. That is something that most people seem to overlook. It is ancient American history. It's just a few generations removed.

So, maybe instead of attacking us with your hatred you will consider looking at the good this country has. There are people here that know what is going on and are trying to spread the word. Instead of hating I think that your energy would be better spent in supporting the people that have not woken up yet. Don't attack them. Just keep giving them the proof and eventually they will have no choice but to wake up.

God Bless America and every other Nation on this very small planet.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Oh yeah. You may want to re-read the post you replied to before you spout off. If you would have then you would have seen that he/she wasn't doing what you were accusing them of. They pretty much agreed with your view on this country.

That is part of the problem. People get in a certain mindset and then reply without thought or before actually understanding what they are replying to.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This is not a finger point - this a global concensus. There is - without doubt or need for further debate - an absolute shock at what America has become, and where it has slid to.

The very simple fact that America, and Americans, are almost utterly incapable of accepting their short comings and considering the criticisms which have been levelled at them for decades - has led them being almost entirely ignorant of who they are, and what they represent beyond their own determination - a profoundly confused approach. To preach to others how they should be seen, to insist upon being seen in a certain manner, to voice a preference in personality - rather - to insist on how the characteristics of a country are received is totally deluded. It is the beholder who will cast judgement - it is others who are masters of their opinions on how America and Americans are perceived - how is it even possible consider that this to be otherwise ?

You can think of yourselves however you like, this does not eman that this is how you are perceived - and since you have no interest WHAT SO EVER in the thoughts of others - you there fore by logicla default have no understanding of what you are - and what you are is not what you think you are - rather what everyone else in the room knows you to be.

Beyond that is delusion. Pure and simple self delusion.

To have no connection with the social is the basis of a socio-pathological disorder - to be this way and not care (as America so clearly is/does) is a psych- pathological disorder .....

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So if there is going to be another "9/11," why did you take my liberties?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

Audas,

Thanks for your post I for one can stand a little western international rage!

But I think your anger would be better channeled to your own rubber stamp leaders who support the very same international aristocracy that is running the USA.

Hey we resistors in the US could use a little help from over there if ya know what I mean!

Your leaders and masses are just as frightened of the big boys as we are!

Get together organize and send a message to our beloved fuhrer that you've had enough. Expose the 9/11 crimes for us...that would help!!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Sorry, but I wouldn't be here if I didn't see the problem for what it is. I have children and I am not going to give them up to the NWO. I am not blaming anybody, nor am I taking responsibility for the mess that was created before me. What I am saying is that America was a strong nation, unfortunately there was a clear cut plan that let our constitution fall through the cracks and so here we are, we will deal with this problem in the present state that it is in.

Placing blame on the US citizens only further divides and conquers leading them closer to their ultimate goal. I am not going to take part in that. I am going to stay and fight and protect freedom.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I love how Audas states that America is young and stupid.

Germany, one of the oldest countries in the world, allowed for a mad-man to capture and kill millions of their own people....who stepped in and stopped it?

You bitch and moan about how us Americans are too stupid to do anything for ourselves, so then, why are you not doing anything? We helped your god forsaken continent, why have you not helped us?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

I understand your frustration with this country. I have my major frustrations and concerns as well. There was a time when I would say that there was no other place in the world I would want to raise my family. Now that is seriously in question. However, it is not as simple as that.

As to our globally social status, yes, we have made a mess of our name. I say we because it is still our government. But you also have to look at what many of the 'private' organizations are doing. We have many outreach programs trying to touch as many lives as possible in a positive way. There are many of us trying to fight this nasty image that the past two administrations have placed on us.

So, although you will probably continue to have this singleminded view of us Americans, I hope that I have at least shown that we ARE thinking about how this country is touching the world. We do give a damn and I fear for what will happen if we don't make a serious governmental restructuring soon.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double Eights
I love how Audas states that America is young and stupid.

Germany, one of the oldest countries in the world, allowed for a mad-man to capture and kill millions of their own people....who stepped in and stopped it?

The ANZACS were in there a LOOOOOONG time before the Americans had the guts to make a contribution to the Allied War Effort. How ignorant can you get.

These countries have but a fraction of teh wealth, power and resources available to the United States and yet without any request being made sacrificed their sons and daughters on the front lines of both world wars the moment hostilities commenced.

Your country on the other hand shivered in the corner in BOTH WARS despite inumerable requests, you were begged for help, and yet out of fear refused - instead capitalised as the war profiteers you are and have become to be known as almost exclusively beyond all else. After profiting and refusing to engage like cowards you finally in the last phases made a contribution - and then seized upon this to capitalise and burden the rest of the world with loans - and you heve the gross ignorance and lack of grace to acknowledge the resistance, the sacrifice, the FIGHT put forward by the entire world - allies across the globe and present your selves through nothing more than utter ignorance as the sole reason for victory - this is perhaps one of the most dingenuous - vile - mis interpretations of history I have ever had the misfortune to come across and serves well to highlight the myoppic ignorance for which Americans are not merely known - but are.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Well its to bad you see things that way. We were kind of hoping you would join us and fight the NWO, but it just seems that your taking aim at Americans in general.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
reply to post by EndOfFile

I feel you've misunderstood my point, on why I mentioned other "dictators"

Firstly I brought this up, in my previous reply to another poster, because he stated that America want to get rid of the dictators etc.

Well My only point being, was they are only interested in taking the ones out that have oil and rescources valuable to America. for example Saddam had flowing rivers of oil. They got rid of him, as he was an obstacle that prevented America getting it.

They have no interest In removing the African Dictators, because there is no oil. Therefore my response to the poster America are at war for resources and not for reform.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by mind is the universe]

I see a lot of anger that you have, and it is not I that needs to take a deep breath as earlier stated.

I dont remember ever saying our government is perfect or that it wasn't also about oil... did i? ASS U ME ( You too much )

America is not perfect if you remember Americans are rebels of Britain/England... Scotland... IRELAND... etc. Normally people fleeing have something to fear but then again when you have a herd of animals flocking somewhere you have the kind you dont want in get in also. America is a great place to be... While we are fooled into belieiveing we have absolute freedom we have more freedoms for the guilty to get away with crap and thus its a great place to be lol. Right? Do you think I support America 100%? No, but your small talk is not going to convince Mr. Bush to sit down at his brand new XEON Dell Laptop and think about discussing such topics with the likes of you or myself. In fact the only thing he might do resembling a laptop is open his nuclear briefcase and start programming coordinates. His job is not to protect everything that walks... His job is to protect the American people who... by most standards are greedy little buggers. Thus why a lot of them are obese. Lazyness is a pretty good likness to greed. Now if Greedy people in America are typically lazy, and fat look at the connection. WHAT YOU ARE FAILING to realize is that humanity evolves... The whole WORLD needs to find a better way to deal with humanity and until that happens you will always have a good guy and a bad guy. It does not really matter which side you are on there is a negative and a positive... you of course will be positive and someone else... probably me will be your negative. It is not at all similar to me because as I see it people are subjects of their Government and their Family, the Government controls the attitudes of all of them by controlling how they feel about this world... THUS they are subject to their governement and are its subjects. THE US has issues IRELAND has ISSUES CHINA has issues ISRAEL has issues. I dont know of anything that is human related that doesn't have issues considering we are all human. The best way to approach it is non violence and non war... but when you have people that will blow you up because of their ignorance and very low level of tolerance you have to act upon that. THE U.S. chose war... as would I. You cannot end civil disputes by ignoring it and those people exploded themselves (literally) upon American citizens so it is what The American People did and will continue to do. You act civily to us and we will act civily to you... act like a decent human being and your rights are restored... Do not point guns and accuse people of false claims because then your harassing someone elses freedoms and thus you are pretty much waving your own rights.

There is no solution to this problem... so continue ranting about what needs to be done because im sure Mr. Bush is not reading it and is still not caring. I however do care but there is nothing we can do about it.

On the note of Africans... Recent studies suggest that almost every race of human orignated from Africa... making them the less evlolved species of humans.... The reason that the U.S. doesn't care is because 1 We dont want Aids... 2 we dont want to invade a country with people who think its cool to shoot a gun.. (altho it is, but they only act on primal insticts ...where as they are shooting a gun and it feels good... they dont care where the gun is pointed... the less educated ones anyways)... which brings me to another thought why would we want to go to an uneducated country and try to talk intelligently with them? There is no winning. America has been feeding them and educating them giving them a choice... But you cant fix the world overnight ... no sir. Im sorry with my attitude but until you step back and take a look at the bigger picture you wont understand. The biggest step is to deal with humans, not countrys or terrorists. When the world remembers who and what we are things will get better.... until that is fixed we will continue to argue and debate... kinda like now... aint that funny?

There is more i want to say but im at work and need to go. Have a nice day!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

What a thoughtful post.

Please do not stereotype all Americans like that. Not all Americans are pig headed and greedy. Some of us do care and want change. Id say a very large amount of us want change. The only problem is the American people are the equilivent of back seat drivers right now just along for the ride.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Well its to bad you see things that way. We were kind of hoping you would join us and fight the NWO, but it just seems that your taking aim at Americans in general.

I do not simply want America to be part of the solution - we have no choice - they are the problem in so many ways - the point to take away from thsi is the realisation that there the vast majority of history, life, beliefs, knowledge and thought is non- American - it is profoundly difficult to communicate with Americans due to the almost total devaluation of world history in preference for and amero-centric understanding.

There is no doubt that the English, French, Dutch, Spanish and Australians (etc,etc) have made significant contributions to the reversal of our collective fortunes - however we see things in a non parochial collective manner beyyond the one eyed nationalistic, flag waving HOOHAA which Americans are almost incapable of extracting themselves from. Further we are more than willing, in fact are at the fore front of pointing blame and shouldering responsibility for our failures and past transgressions.

The point is not that we have to wake up Europe, Oceania, Asia to their failures and arrogance as this is well understood - it is to get America to accept that they are not the Saviours of the world, they are not the final arbiters, they are not the one and only - they are merely one of us - one of many - a member of the group - one of the many which must collectively work together to provide a solution to the worlds problems -

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

See I think I can agree on that. But I don't think Americans will stop waiving their flags, America laid a strong albeit flawed foundation and many people believe in what America is supposed to stand for. The point I am making is, we are losing our country to the NWO agenda and we want it back.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter
[more
Yeah your right I am angry. I'm tired of been angry, the world is angry and are tired of been Angry.

America will never know what that feels like.

Yeah I'll read and post again on your very long paragraph.

But first No to all the African jargon you mentioned. They don't have oil there. END OF STORY. Dictators in Africa are insane pratically, Dictators killing millions of their own people etc. Sure doesn't America sell arms to these Dictators

Whoops, I opened up another can of beans.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join