It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4th Dimension is the ''Dream State"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What do you think of the "dream world" as the 4th Dimension?I I think the Body actually take's a break back and forth to it while your body sleep's your consciousness takes off to the fourth dimension..

Thats why you can do anything you want in a dream except DIE. and when you DIE your consciousness lives on and finds another host or something like that? just what I been thinking.. I know their's a lot of people here that are smart and with open minds. So I would love to hear from you guy's/gal's point of view.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Fourth dimension is time, but yeah I can see dreaming as another state of reality.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I wouldn't call it the 4th dimension so to speak, as theoretically we live in a 4 dimensional universe, but the dream state may very well be the gateway to a higher plane. If you haven't already I'd suggest reading through some of the threads about Out of Body Experiences and, Astral Projection, very thought provoking stuff, and it's along the lines of being in a higher plane.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Yea may b thats a better term "Reality" but I do feel like its something bigger then just a "dream" because as ever one knows some krazy things happen in you that are beyond belief that even for a dream you don't know where they come from..

Like Scenery, you see buiding that you never saw in your life or animals that you never saw in your life. Dreams that shown signs of things soon to come in your life. May b it is your consciousness traveling to time I don't Know anything is possible to me. what else do ya think of the Dream world?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Thanks SHA I will I'm new here so I have a lot of ready to catch up on

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
here is a good video for understanding the different dimensions.

I often think of dreams as a way to tap into residual memories. I'm convinced baby's dream about snakes and heights so we know to fear such things

I also think dreaming could be a way to access the astral plane. I'd be interested to hear what people who experience OBEs think about that.

new topics

top topics

join