It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the OBamas change the decor in the Whitehouse?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BlakSheep

At least I am less ignorant then you thought , you are preaching to the choir I know all of this and then some. I choice this topic for a reason. Rik Riley

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Ok, I have a question .

Have any of you ever lived in a black neighborhood?

If not , you have alot to learn .

I don't care what any of you say defending the fact that Obama is Black and and he is no different than a white person.

I lived in a all black neighborhood for 14 years and I'm here to tell you their "culture" is so different .

I had many nice friends in this neighborhood but I always understood that we had many differences and not just the color of our skin so if you really want to know the African culture and what Obama is really like, go live in one of these neighborhoods for awhile and I'm positive it will open your eyes to the fact that he is different

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Ok, I have a question .

Have any of you ever lived in a black neighborhood?

The question is... Has Obama ever lived in a black neighborhood? This is his house now...

Obama's House

You can view his class picture in Hawaii here.

I don't care what any of you say defending the fact that Obama is Black and and he is no different than a white person.

I don't see anyone "defending" the fact that Obama's black (what does that even mean?) and I don't see anyone saying he's no different than a white person.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
I had many nice friends in this neighborhood but I always understood that we had many differences and not just the color of our skin so if you really want to know the African culture and what Obama is really like, go live in one of these neighborhoods for awhile and I'm positive it will open your eyes to the fact that he is different

Black American culture is very different than African culture. And sure, the culture of someone who lives in the ghetto is certainly different than the culture of someone who lives in the suburbs. And the culture of someone who lived on a farm is different than that of someone who lived anywhere else.

Now, please elaborate on the part I've put in bold.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
this is insane lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join