It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accumulation of questions and facts about 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
i was sitting here reading some blogs ,when it occured to me that no one has really listed a good number of questions on the 9/11 attack. i came up with 25 without even trying. maybe the debunkers can give these an answer to change my mind.
1 we wanted an excuse to stop saddam from going to the euro.
2 we needed a way to go global.
3 we needed a perpetual war that cannot be won to bolster the economy and bushes popularity
4 we desperatly needed nationalism to bring us back together
5 we like cheap oil to rip off the US citizens
6 we need a set of permanent bases next to iran because of the iran oil bourse trying to open(which it did in feburauy)
7 war stimulates economy
8 it was mighty close to thee bushes oil holdings
9 why didnt we attack saudi arabia,who supposedly did this(bushes oil partners)?(WHICH JUST BY LUCK, THE MORONS THAT RUN THIS COUNTRY GOT REALLY LUCKY AND ACCIDENTLY CAME OUT WITH THE STRATEGIC ADVANTAGE SO IT BECOMES OBVIOUS TO THE STANDARD AMERICAN SHEEP.THE TERRORISTS DID IT ,AND WE ATTACKED THE 2 WRONG COUNTRIES
10 where was the immediate investigation?
11 why did the buildings fall at the speed of gravity?
12 why did they fall into their own footprints?
13 why were they dust instead of rubble BEFORE they hit the ground?
14 why is there a film taken from new jersey,showing dust coming from the bottom of the tower?
15 why was the reinforced building 7 demolished into its own footprint,and larry silverstein admit to pulling it?
16 this is a biggie... how does a jet liner leave dullus airport,right next to the pentagon,fly all the way to indiana,and after 2 planes have struck and collapsed the 2 wtc's does a jet turn off its transponder ,HANG A U TURN,fly 36 minutes unheeded and strike THE MOST PROTECTED BUILDING IN THE WORLD? YOU KNOW THE ONE WITH THE SAM MISSLES ON THE ROOF?
17 WHY DID JULIANO MOVE HIS EMERGENCY HEADQUARTERS OUT OF THE REINFORCED BUILDING 7 ,WHEN VERY,VERY LITTLE DEBRIS HIT THE BUILDING
18 why was bushes little brother the holder of the contract for security at the wtc?
19 why were the firemen on the bottom and basement floors talking about the molten metal, flowing down the stairwells?
20 ON THE FBI'S MST WANTED LIST,THAT 7 FOOT,DIALISYS MACHINE TOTIN' ARAB,BIN LADEN,IS NOT WANTED FOR THE BOMBINGS ON 9/11/01
21 WHY WAS THERE A TOTAL SHUTDOWN OF POWER A WEEK BEFORE THIS HAPPENED, TOTALLY BLACKING OUT SECURITY CAMERAS ALL WEEKEND?
22 WHY WERE FIREMEN AND WORKERS INJURED FROM BLASTS IN THE BASEMENT LEVELS?
23 WHY DID A FIREMAN CALL IN THAT THERE WERE 2 SMALL FIRES STILL BURNING THAT COULD HAVE EASILY BEEN TAKEN CARE OF UP ON 78? (NOT SURE ABOUT THE FLOOR,CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG)
24 WHY WERE THE BOMB SNIFFING DOGS REMOVED A WEEK BEFORE THE ATTACK?
25 WHAT WAS THE E4-B 747 DOING THERE?

[edit on 13-4-2008 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Your first thread and no replies.

Well, I did pick up a couple of things in your list that I hadn't heard before.

Did the WTC have bomb sniffing dogs up until a week before the incidents?

Is that also factual that the man holding the security contract was family of the pressy?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
thanks for looking. i know you have acknowledged things that were important before that others have simply ignored. i found the link to get you started on the info you mentioned. here's the link...

the link to the info

thanks again for reading my post

if it doesnt play ,its 9/11 coincidences ,part 9

[edit on 5-5-2008 by Spectre0o0]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I watched that video and it just gave me a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach to be honest.

Those statements by the last survivor and the man with the heavy british accent are very troubling regarding all of the construction and heavy machinary that was being moved around on the empty floor with no visible explanation is just creepy.

The security cameras being off the entire weekend before the event is indeed cause for concern, just too perfect, as well as your mention of the SAMS being on the top of the pentagon.

More reasons to Question Everything and accept nothing on the word of those who may have other agendas working.

The asbestes (sp?) in the buildings are another big deal. I am very surprised they were already given two waivers on that, it is all just very implicating when you take into account the many different concerns.

Good points made, Spectre, I am sorry you didn't get more replies on the bit you put together.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

did i list it wrong? it was my first..
also that was part 9 .the other ones were good too,but that was the meat.
thanks for being my only post

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

did i list it wrong? it was my first..
also that was part 9 .the other ones were good too,but that was the meat.
thanks for being my only post

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Just want to make this list available on your thread, I starred and flagged.

Lets get these videos on the home page, star and flag me please.
new 9/11 docs destroy official story

new topics

top topics

join