It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack OILbama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
I just have one more last thing to say about it:

Then you aren't done.

I think around 10 anti-Obama threads in the last 15 days.

No, your math is wrong. But Again .. so freak'n what?

Why not just change your handle to "FoxNewsProxy"?

:shk: Because I'm not hugging Obamessiah. :shk:

OBAMA and his OIL MONEY is the topic.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

It was an estimate, jesus.

Sorry, 10 in the last 25 days. Whateverrrrrr.

Trying to call a truce here, you'd think I'd get a little respect for that.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Just a reminder...

» Regional Politics » Barack OILbama » Post Reply

Please focus on the topic of discussion and NOT each other.

Thank you.

... and now back to:
» Regional Politics » Barack OILbama

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
American Thinker

Human Events

The Alsammarae/REZKO/Auchi/Obama connection is strong and rather interesting. It is something out of a Hollywood movie. Complete with fallen dictators, stolen oil money, and a politician (Obama) who personally benefited from a relationship with an internationally wanted man (Alsammarae) as well as benefited from a relationship with a slum-lord (REZKO) that was also involved.

Duel citizen (Iraqi and American) and Chicago resident Aiham Alsammarae, is a wanted man in Iraq. He is accused of stealing $650 million (Oil for Food money) from the people of Iraq and the USA. Alsammarae was the Iraqi Minister of Electricity from 2003 to 2005. He was tried and convicted in an Iraqi court in October 2006 for his crimes but armed men broke him out of jail in the Green Zone and he escaped.

Sen. Obama's relationship with his long-time fundraiser and friend (Syrian born) Rezko, comes back into play. It was Rezko (who has known Alsammarae for 30 years) who is linked to Mr. Alsammarae in at least two aborted, fraudulent contracts with the CPA and the Iraqi government before Mr. Alsammarae's conviction and flight Mr. Alsammarae's family in the United States sought help and appealed directly to the office of U.S. Senator Barack Obama. He boasted that he was able to escape ‘The Chicago Way’.

There is a strong Alsammarae/Auchi/Obama connection and it all has to do with stolen Oil for Food money. Obama was present at meetings with these people. Read the links.

[edit on 4/17/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Oh my God. I just realized something. McCain, Hillary, and Obama are all the same candidate if you judge them by the mudslinging.

Perhaps they are clones of each other.

McCain and the oil connection

John McCain talks energy independence but you just gotta look a little closer.

What McCain won’t say is that his recently appointed campaign “consigliere” and general co-chairman in charge of fundraising is not only a lobbyist for Saudi Arabia, but has earned millions of dollars setting up meetings between the Bush White House and the Saudi government.

ZOMG. ZOMG.

Wait a second... is this the twilight zone?!?!?!?! DODODODODOOODODODODODODODO

Clintons and the oil connection

Then, we learn this week that Hillary Clinton also received a visit from Al-Hanooti while at the White House in 1997. Ira Stoll of the New York Sun writes:

In a 1997 interview with this reporter, Hanooti said that at the meeting, Mrs. Clinton was "very receptive" to his request for an easing of the American sanctions on Iraq that were in place at the time. He said Mrs. Clinton "passed a message to the State Department" about the need to implement the oil-for-food deal, which was intended to allow Saddam to sell billions of dollars' worth of oil to pay for food for Iraqi citizens.

It's interesting that Hillary Clinton not only was behind the formation of the oil-for-food program, but that it was a direct contact with an agent of Saddam that accomplished the task.

ZOMG, the Clinton's were involved in the corrupt oil-for-food programs.

Which is why one should never base their political decisions off of dirt. Every candidate has it's bad connections, that's why they are politicians. Politics is dirty, sad but true.

Focus on the garbage if you want, but you're just fooling yourself into thinking you're making an informed decision.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join