It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars:The 'Sacred Face' of Cave Man

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Humans strict classifications for categorizing things lol. Yes people of light we are says YODA.

Here's a word that would describe it we are changing the 'Mecheon' of our bodies. That would be from Siruis B, means change speed ratio.

mecheon=changing internal speed ratio of our bodies.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Humans strict classifications for categorizing things lol. Yes people of light we are says YODA.

Here's a word that would describe it we are changing the 'Mecheon' of our bodies. That would be from Siruis B, means change speed ratio.

Yes people of light we are. I knew that was the answer all along. Change speed ratio could be frequency/vibration.
When should the people of light expect this "Mecheon" change in their bodies.

Humans strict classifications for categorizing things lol. Strange thing to say? Your talk of humans.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Yes people of light we are. I knew that was the answer all along. Change speed ratio could be frequency/vibration.
When should the people of light expect this "Mecheon" change in their bodies.

This Universal Current should be rolling around WorldWide by 2014.

More then forty five percent of our vast intelligences are human out in the reaches of space.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

This Universal Current should be rolling around WorldWide by 2014.

Excellent. Good speaking with you.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Remember the denomination of spirit supercedes anything.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Remember the denomination of spirit supercedes anything.

Yes it will supercede anything and everything. Never has a more true word been spoken.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I think we need to ask the opinion of this fellow...

[edit on 16-4-2008 by TrailGator]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrailGator
I think we need to ask the opinion of this fellow...

Hey but seriously are these caveman from earth or Mars? Which stargate did they find first? Im thinking they must have travelled to Mars because we have fossils of these caveman don't we. However Im not aware of fossils in Egypt so maybe they did travel from Mars. They died out on Earth for some reason, maybe the same reason is threatening their death on Mars.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'm from Mars.

No I do not have any indication of that yet but I am a caveman, or rather I was as a confused teenager

I have read several different things about mars... one that a race like ours but shorter mixed their DNA with the humans, the same with the sirians.

And I don't know, i've heard a thing or 2 about cat-humanoids.

Perhaps both is true, and they both occupied the same world, in different realities.

What I DO know is.. I for some reason am much more interested in the Venusians... I'd love if anyone had insight about that would be willing to start a thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I have some more interesting topics I will be bringing up that deals with modern day stuff, but I will make room for Venus.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

thanks man, i'm looking forward to it

I'll try to contribute to the other topics as well but lately i've been engaged in other things.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Venus:The Planet of Sincerity where only kind words are spoken

That will most likely be the title.

The place where action is through non-action. It's a place of remedy and where soft words are spoken only to the soul. Every action is based on soul development.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Venus:The Planet of Sincerity where only kind words are spoken

That will most likely be the title.

The place where action is through non-action. It's a place of remedy and where soft words are spoken only to the soul. Every action is based on soul development.

A working society!

It sounds wonderful, but of course, not all places could be like it.

I'm curious as to what it might mean considered i incarnated under a sign of venus. Perhaps I passed through its rays directly, or that it has always been a similar frequency to my own.. I've been thinking for a while that astrology has to less to do with preference and more to do with soul. What I mean is, I could see a soul's astrology staying similar through many incarnations with obvious changes from spiritual developement. I was thinking it would be unlikely to incarnate into a configuration that is the completely opposite of ones "current" being. But who knows right, never rule anything out.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Some people use Venus as a (home Base planet) while moving out into space. Only the spiritually attuned are allowed.

This place would put the buddhist monks to shame.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I have always been interested in Venus, its like it holds mystery that can only be seen by those who seek. I also love the fact that its the only planet in our solar system to be named after a female.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

I have always been interested in Venus, its like it holds mystery that can only be seen by those who seek. I also love the fact that its the only planet in our solar system to be named after a female.

Isn't earth female? Gaia?

You don't hear much about earths relation in astrology, its like zero-point.

But this is about Mars, we can talk about venus in some other topic I guess.

I don't know what it is but i'm so much more interested in venus then mars, i always have been as a kid.

What I want to know about mars is, when and how did it become so relatively barren, what kind of life is there, and do any cultures live and thrive underground. I think ultimately i'm more interested in the non-humanoid life.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Yes Earth is often refered to as "she" or " mother" but the word earth does not refer to a female, whereas Venus is actually named after a female. But I see what you mean

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Remember Earth is your automobile it can take you anywhere you want to gather information

The reason why so many have Gathered in our heavens is because of our SPECIES EVOLUTION.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   

This evolution that I feel within me, is it happening to everyone? If not what will happen to those that don't evolve?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Everything will placed into its right home. This thread needed to be brought back to life .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join