It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars:The 'Sacred Face' of Cave Man

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The face on Mars is a 'Space race' of beings that have sloping like foreheads, I know of a race that has this. These beings would look like Ancient People to you or I. I would say they are the depictions of Cave People. These people speak more of a Grunt like language. These are beings I know I have also been on journies with. The reason why I bring it up is these beings look just like the ones featured by Hoagland and other pictures thereof from the face of Mars. I know the Pleiadians have similiar traits. These so called 'Caveman Types' are the ones found on Mars Face.

Mars has an underground passage through our Great pyramid. An 'interdimensional gate' they can use. Mars has a Pyramid there that they can enter into our own world.These currents of energy they come through our pyramids. This is the only type I know of they travel. They are primative in their means of travel. Just picture Cavemen traveling through wormholes and you get a picture of it. This is how they travel.These are wormholes covered by Ancient structures. The Pyramids are on wormholes. That is the only way these caveman types travel.

Never mind the Mainstream science article, just look at the face, that is the point I make.

science.nasa.gov...

www.msss.com...

search.yahoo.com...

They look close to the Nordic Types that have been talked about but more a caveman look to them.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Isn't the link you posted in complete juxtaposition of what you said? The link stated that it was a completely natural occurrence and showed some pretty good evidence to back it up.

Do you have any evidence to back up what you say? I know thats a hard thing to ask for nowadays.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

THe Face on Mars is that of a Space Race of caveman. That is what I am trying to point out. Evidence is here if you look at it.

I can tell you that I have been moved around in my apartment I lived alone in at that point in time. And not put back in the right place I fell asleep in. I don't sleepwalk. And I have re-occuring memories of this race in my bedroom TALKING IN THEIR LANGUAGE. I know there are other parties that have been culture clashed with other races. I know these beings are in fear of being extinct.. They travel through underground portals of Mars. Not really in fear but aware that outside forces are pushing to get in. A high probability.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I remember reading that the Martian Race are of human looking caucasions and that they too have been at the centre of an abduction process. It was seen that they too could help other races survive, do you know of this menguard?

I wouldn't trust anything NASA says about any photo its not in their interest to tell the truth.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by SantaClaus

THe Face on Mars is that of a Space Race of caveman. That is what I am trying to point out. Evidence is here if you look at it.

I can tell you that I have been moved around in my apartment I lived alone in at that point in time. And not put back in the right place I fell asleep in. I don't sleepwalk. And I have re-occuring memories of this race in my bedroom TALKING IN THEIR LANGUAGE. I know there are other parties that have been culture clashed with other races. I know these beings are in fear of being extinct.. They travel through underground portals of Mars. Not really in fear but aware that outside forces are pushing to get in. A high probability.

So....do you live near the pyramids? If not, and these beings use only primitive means of travel, then did they walk to your apartment, ride on horseback, or do they use invisible planes, trains and automobiles like wonderwoman....primitive invisible ones though.....more like the Flinstones.......but invisible.....

Is this really a theory of yours....that these beings use wormholes to travel, have never been discovered walking in or out of this underground pyramid wormhole, and somehow transport people with them without anyone seeing through primitive means?

C'mon.....really?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

What I get is it's the technological socities that have been pushing. And what happened on Mars was no accident, there were Seek and Destroy missions on that planet, that are still occuring to this day. The technological impaired civilisations at odds with the technological ones.

(Now these portals these Cavemen go through are something they found, and continue to use this day. Holes in time they were lucky enough to find. They use these portals to hide from other technological civilisations that try to wipe them out.

I know it's also Our own Government looking to claim territorial rights over MARS completely. These beings want help that live underneath the surface of Mars from our military. The funny thing is that I know it is our own Military trying to push them out and off. Now these Caveman beings continue to live on but they are tired of going through (wormholes/portals) to escape from more Technological civilisations.

Neanderthals of all things who would of known. This was their escape route from our own world. Just by one accidently falling through it. Makes plenty of sense if you were a 'cave person' and found a hidden area underground. At that point in time the underground would have been closer to the Earths surface. Aliens go through portals like we go through doors.

I know I have done it myself, different ways of course One through instantaneous thought. When I have been traveling out of body all I would have to do is think of a person or location and my energy body would beam me there instantly.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Menguard who built these interdimensional gates, the cave people don't seem capable. Who built the face of mars in the image of the cave people?

Who is seeking to destroy them? They hide in these portals, what is stopping their seekers following them into the portals?

Are these cave people the Neanderthals that died out/disappeared just before we" arrived " on earth. I think it has now been shown that Neanderthal man was indeed a different species to humans and we did not branch off from them. Do you think they have evolved in any way or are they just as pre historic in their ways?

Yes I believe you when you say aliens use portals like we use doorways, of this I have no doubt.

I think the odds of this face arising by chance is very low, then add in the pyramides near to it and it becomes too much of a coincidence to all be just rocks.

I laughed at the comment that they sounded like the flintstones, very good, nothing wrong with a bit of humour now and then! Sorry menguard but it is quite a funny comment.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I don't think it looks Nordic at all -- in fact I think your second link:
www.msss.com...

...looks like "Dr. Zaius" from Planet of the Apes:
www.answers.com...

I suppose different people's brains will try to reconcile that image as different faces.

[edit on 4/15/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Menguard who built these interdimensional gates, the cave people don't seem capable. Who built the face of mars in the image of the cave people?

Answer:We did from a different Gravity field and Position. Earth "during" that period was placed in a 'different position' in resonance and oscilation speed  in space, more in tune with Cosmic memory/energy.

mr Green:
Who is trying to wipe them out? Do you think they have evolved in any way or are they just as pre historic in their ways?

Answer:Space command center for Martians, the younger civilisations, Space jurisdictions. Their change of positons in Mars, they manipulate sound. There are many time slots they can hide in. They have learned to tune their vibratory force to different frequencies

Answer:Ninety two percent died out, some were lucky enough to find these wormholes or portals used by otherworldly people, I was told that only the brave ones that ventured out would dare to find these wormholes and go through them. Some were chosen to take up in these areas for military training by other space races and some by their own people.

How was the face created?

Answer: It's constructed out of Granite. These beings did become very advanced through field training operations. They can change the 'molecular structure' of objects through sound, underground they did this.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
So yes a lot of Our human ancestors of an older civilisation made their way out into space, some stayed on Mars, some ventured to Venus some to Pleaidies and Siruis. The younger generations are on Pleaidies and Siruis.

Different planets create different effects on the bodies as some were branched off through different looking bodies because of the TIMESPACE they are in. Think of it as a transmutation. Our Solar system is a lot older then most think.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
What would happen to us if we went through the gate under our pyramid then? Would we find ourselves amongst these cave people? Would they fear us or just be suprised? Have no egyptologists stumbled upon this gate ?

Do beings in other dimensions which are lighter than ours see planets differently to us, as Ive heard it say viewed from the 4th dimension Venus is a beautiful planet. We are heavy in this dimension and move slowly but in the 4th it is not as we view it. Frequencies are quicker , atoms are lighter. What is a gas to us moving fast is not a gas in the 4th dimension?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Our planet is made up of mostly water, Venus is pressurised air currents of electricity, stored energy. Airs density is lighter then waters. But water changes the molecular speed in which wind operates.

These places underground are 'hidden away' but are also guarded. Our own government knows of these areas.

I can gurantee you what's in Venuses weather conditions is a booming society of people. What we percieve as Perceptional Field Distortion
Because of our aligment with space time. When its time for us to know about them we will. We have to get our act together as world before we as a whole society put trust in something else.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I will tell you this what is going to knock the **** right out of our own governments is the new generations of kids coming in, they are going to break up these Old Clandestine Governments.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
How do we get our act together though menguard? People arn't interested are they? What is going to happen if we don't change? Most people don't even know where Venus is never mind who's living on it.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
How do we get our act together though menguard? People arn't interested are they? What is going to happen if we don't change? Most people don't even know where Venus is never mind who's living on it.

Very Easily by taking away the things that are not needed based on individual citizenry.

You move as a 'mobile unit' working together and not apart but a democracy for change.

I'm sure you have noticed the Governments coming closer and closer to making American citizens more like solidiers, and react like them. You will need a unit that is constructed to work together not apart. There will be no more citizenry it will be a politically correct individualized whole.

What we percieve as the 'Professions of the world' will become COMMON KNOWLEDGE to citizens for their own usage. Everybody will be trained as such.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I will tell you this what is going to knock the **** right out of our own governments is the new generations of kids coming in, they are going to break up these Old Clandestine Governments.

Well I can't see any new generation of kids coming through in the UK. We don't have any "money" to speak of any more its all plastic money that we just spend even though we don't have it and can't afford it. People can't afford houses any more and yet all the government want to do is tag us even more with ID cards and follow us around 24 hours a day with cameras.

Our new generation is struggling.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Well I can't see any new generation of kids coming through in the UK. We don't have any "money" to speak of any more its all plastic money that we just spend even though we don't have it and can't afford it. People can't afford houses any more and yet all the government want to do is tag us even more with ID cards and follow us around 24 hours a day with cameras.

Our new generation is struggling.

The newer generations are coming in better TRAINED then the old ones. From the OTHER SIDE.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The new trained ones from the other side? Who do you speak of? Alien help or secretly trained humans? Are these the many ascending people I see in the world today or is that just so off topic Im whey off?

I truely believe the Earth is populated by thousands of light beings who are just awakening to what their mission is. Are these the newly trained individuals?

Maybe you refer to trained hybrids .

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You got it.

I refer to as HIGHER VIBRATORY BEINGS. Your contactees and other parties as such are also all part of the great balance coming up.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
But which of the three is it. Trained aliens, light beings or hybrids

Ms Green

Im going to go with trained light beings, people, humans that have chosen to ascend at this point in time. If Im wrong then so be it.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by Mr Green]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join