It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October, November and December 2007 UFO sigtings Maps

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Now this....Is progress! This is the smartest objective idea to use the sighting maps and N.G.O.A. maps. All the stories of these crafts using underwater bases could hold some water...hehehe so to speak. Now if someone could overlay the theory or speculation mapped areas where some of these so called under-water sub-marine military bases are. Or just a overlay of all the navel bases in-land and on the cost line and see what kind of pattern we can start to see?

[edit on 14-4-2008 by tsloan]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The areas I think should be examined is around the Dragon Triangle in the Pacific and the Islands all along there especially the Marianna Trench and The Bermuda Triangle area in the Atlantic and the Puerto Rico Trench.

They are in the deepest of our waters and the Trenches are in some of our deepest waters.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

A good thread but I might be biased since I'm in the map making business.

Keep in mind (I think it was mentioned), the strongest correlation I notice is sightings over population centers.. i.e. LA, San Fran, Seattle etc. You don't need to be a scientist to guess why that is but still thanks for posting the data.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
i fundamentally believe all things are connected. i've been wanting a map such as the one you posted to compare w/the Alert Map.

how do you embed the alert map visz.rsoe.hu... RSOE EDIS Emergency Alert Map?

[edit on 14-4-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PimpyMcgibbins
NOT INCLUDING the eastcoast of the united states...We're talking Florida, North Carolina, New York, New Jersey, and alot of the other northern states that frequently report UFO's...this isn't the whole map!

Are you only looking at the posted image ?

If so than you will not see the east coast, underneath each map is a link which says "Direct link to full size image" click this to see the complete map.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat
any mufon maps of the east coast? upwards towards nyc?
i've been looking to the skies of late and am in the clear of sightings, although i do notice peculiar hollowings in clouds of late.

See my post above.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
reply to post by sherpa

Sherpa and Havalon: i've made some proofs, but by overlapping two maps so big you get a very confused result (it's not a technical problem, simply it's impossible both to read clearly the final result and to have an idea of distances atcetera): it would be much better, in my opinion, to do it divided by state, for many reasons. What's you take on it?

Sounds good to me.

The NIDS report maps had an additional icon for AFB's I dont know if it would be any easier to create another icon representing nuclear installations and just adding them to the existing maps.

Just my $50 dollars worth, (inflations rife you know)

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
reply to post by sherpa

A good thread but I might be biased since I'm in the map making business.

Keep in mind (I think it was mentioned), the strongest correlation I notice is sightings over population centers.. i.e. LA, San Fran, Seattle etc. You don't need to be a scientist to guess why that is but still thanks for posting the data.

Thanks Scramjet76 and yes I did mention population density and the effect this would have on sighting reports on the first page of the thread in response to InfaRedMan's post.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I'm not sure if anyone has brought this up yet or was aware, but "Antimony" as quoted previously in the witness statement is Atomic Number 51 "A51" on the periodic table.

This metal is also used in Batteries, Quite entriguing ......

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
We need to keep a check on reported sightings starting from 10 days ago until.........

It seems with the swarm of quakes off Oregon which is baffling the Geophysicists and the quakes in the Marianna Island area lately with a few of them today alone ranging in the same range of quake activity we might be able to make connections.

For myself I have no doubt the ships traverse that area all along the Solomon Islands, the Marianna Islands, (Marianna Trench) and up through the Aleutian Islands.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by observe50]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Hi Internos,
If we take a State at a time, say Washington to start with, then if we pick up a concentration over, say a miltary base then we can start to look at other states. If they are over nuclear power stations then concentrate on those.

or Military bases:

(sorry about the quality of that one!!

It is just a start, remember we also have the air traffic sites for the western seaboard, so schedule flights can be corelated with mufons sighting information.

I think we need to start somewhere.
Thanks guys.
H

edit to add Mil Base in Washington

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Havalon]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You wanted the maps put together so I gave it a try... here is what I came up with on the fly.

img180.imageshack.us...

Candyman

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Havalon

Thanks Havalon: yes Washington has to be the first one in my opinion too.
All i have to find now is a series of maps with the same scale: i have to use them as base layer, once for all: now, the mufon maps have a poor resolution, but i'm convinced that they reduced their resolution only in order to share them on the web:

In the example above, we can see that it looks like all the sightings took place near seattle, but with a better detailed map, we would probably find out that many sightings took place even out of seattle, as that there are many bases near Seattle, and the result of an overlayed map at this resolution would be a bunch of symbols one above each other. So, the better step would be, IMHO, to find the better resolution available from Mufon.

[edit on 14/4/2008 by internos]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thank you Internos,
I agree wholeheartedly, A better resolution map is required.

Thanks also Candyman.

Onward and upward!

H

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Havalon

Ok, the people responsible for these these maps are Steve Reichmuth (www.UFOResearcher.com) and Peter Davenport ( NUFORC).

I have sent an email to Steve Reichmuth's website asking if hi-res versions are available.

Meanwhile there are slightly better maps of October, November and December Here

It's great to see your efforts Havalon, internos and the candyman

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Thanks Sherpa,
I have emailed mufon themselves for a hi-res map of the Western seaboard sightings. So hopefully we will get the tools from one source or the other to do a detailed overlay. As Internos says, trying to do an overlay with current maps is frustrating to say the least.

It is all good stuff guys!

H

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
whats with the flag's? Looked in side to match up the symbol and they didnt have flags, sorry for my ignorance, but if someone can point me the right direction would be much appreciated thanks

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by skept!cal
whats with the flag's? Looked in side to match up the symbol and they didnt have flags, sorry for my ignorance, but if someone can point me the right direction would be much appreciated thanks

Good Day
Skept!cal

Hm..good question I had not noticed that icon before, I am glad you saw it as it proves people are giveing these maps more than a cursory glance.

I don't have an answer for you I can only suggest you could perhaps contact Steve Reichmuth on his forum Here

Have a star for bringing that up.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Under the map with the flags on it, it says....

" 'Flag' symbols on these maps represent 'IFO's' or 'Hoaxes', after Mufon investigations in the field."

That should clear that up. Good post OP... enjoying it.

Candyman

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecandyman
Under the map with the flags on it, it says....

" 'Flag' symbols on these maps represent 'IFO's' or 'Hoaxes', after Mufon investigations in the field."

That should clear that up. Good post OP... enjoying it.

Candyman

Well done Candyman.

Thats put that one to rest, I did not see that, in fact I still can't

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join