It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October, November and December 2007 UFO sigtings Maps

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Here are the last 3 months of last years sightings maps for th US.

Maps courtesy of UFOResearcher.com

forums.uforesearcher.com...

Direct link to full size image

I will try to post these as they are published in an attempt at giving people some idea as to sighting activity from month to month.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
visz.rsoe.hu... RSOE EDIS Emergency Alert Map showing actual time events from a 4.7 earthquake happenning in indonezia now, biological hazards, bombings, etc. Takes a few minutes to load but worth it.

your map is great so i have starred and flagged.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Nice maps Sherpa!

Call it a long shot but I'm wondering if these guys are coming to Earth looking for some good surf. It seems the best place to be if you want to sight a UFO is along the coastline

Did you notice that?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
musselwhite
I was just wondering why you have included the link to the alert map.

Do you think there is any connection of ufo sightings and other events ?

I have always wondered if strange lights in the sky may be connected with piezo electric effects at earthquakes.

Thanks for your star and flag.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by sherpa]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by sherpa

Nice maps Sherpa!

Call it a long shot but I'm wondering if these guys are coming to Earth looking for some good surf. It seems the best place to be if you want to sight a UFO is along the coastline

Did you notice that?

Could be there is something to those USO stories. You know the ones where they are supposed to be hiding out underwater and whatnot.

[edit on 04/13/2008 by sacerd]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by sherpa

Nice maps Sherpa!

Did you notice that?

Yes, but I am not up on population distribution, sightings won't take place if no one is there to see them.

Did you notice the fall in sightings for December most must have got xmas leave.

Other than that, surf's up dude

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sacerd

Could be there is something to those USO stories.

Now that is an interesting theory and one I need to look into.

I already have some data regarding triangle ufo's and the sea but it can get pretty out there, mm another thread perhaps.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
musselwhite
I was just wondering why you have included the link to the alert map.

Hmmmm: i was wondering the same.
Sometimes sightings of lights ans earthquakes are related:

Earthquake light

An earthquake light is an unusual luminous aerial phenomenon, similar in appearance to the aurora borealis, that appears in the sky at or near areas of tectonic stress, seismic activity or volcanic eruptions. They are especially visible at night.

The lights are most evident in the middle period of an earthquake, although there are reports of lights that occurred after or even before the earthquake, as in the 1976 Tangshan earthquake. They usually have shapes similar to those of the auroras with white to bluish hue, but occasionally they have been reported to have a wider color spectrum. The luminosity is typically visible for several seconds, but there have been cases in which they lasted tens of minutes. In the 1930 Idu earthquake, lights were reported up to 70 miles from the epicentre.[1], although most lights are not so far away.

There have also been cases in which electromagnetic waves caused by the earthquake interfered with radio transmissions, such as during the Great Chilean Earthquake of 1960.

en.wikipedia.org...

Wooops!
Forgot to add:
Star and flag for you, thanks for sharing this one.

[edit on 13/4/2008 by internos]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Here are the January, February and March maps to bring the sightings up to date.

For the map keys please refer to the previous maps.

www.mufon.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Hi Sherpa,
I was wondering if there is a correlation between the 'sightings' and location of nuclear reactors, have a look at this map showing locations of the US reactors in conjunction with the mufon maps.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...:Nrc_reactors_map.gif

Just a thought!
H

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the map Sherpa

All my city is showing are spheres. And darn it I am a couple hundred miles from the nearest block of them over northern Indiana. I am surprised my city is showing as many as it does on the map, it's so cloudy here in the winter, not good for sky watching.

Wish we could get a map like this but also showing military bases too just to see how many of these clusters are near them.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Havalon

Hi Havalon...great post, very interesting indeed, I just posted asking about how many of the clusters are around military bases, and here you posted nuclear power plants...equally intriguing...definitely almost identical clusters between the sightings and the plants

Here's a map of military bases....seems there are way more UFO sightings around the nuclear plants then bases.

militarycomms.tripod.com...

Edited to ad map

[edit on 13-4-2008 by LateApexer313]

[edit on 13-4-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Hi LA313,
Thanks for the comp,
I have taken the liberty to crop your map and concentrate on the Western part of the US for comparison also. I think there is some sort of link between the sightings and the military (whether it is 'black ops' aircraft or someone 'snooping' at the 'energy plants' I don't know. But what is interesting is that the concentration of sightings corelates with both the military and power plants!

Great thread Sherpa S & F.

H

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
really cool maps indeed,

question if i may ask...

there is a icon on the map that shows a figure of a man....does that mean an alien or entity was spotted in the sighting ? i cant read whats next to the icon...to small

on the december map there is an icon in texas that i am guessing was a reported entity sighted ?

how would one find that particular report ?

i am really interested in those type of sightings

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Hi Easy,
The figure you are referring too is a CE3 (or Close Encounter of the third kind)
Hope it helps!
H

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

really cool maps indeed,

question if i may ask...

there is a icon on the map that shows a figure of a man....does that mean an alien or entity was spotted in the sighting ? i cant read whats next to the icon...to small

on the december map there is an icon in texas that i am guessing was a reported entity sighted ?

how would one find that particular report ?

i am really interested in those type of sightings

Ok, here is a cut and paste of the map key.

If you want to see the original report you will have to go to the mufon website and use the search database function to find it.

www.mufon.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Havalon

Nice work Havalon.

You may have a point it would be nice to see the 2 maps overlaid unfortunatly that is outside my graphics skills.

Also remember because these are relatively small sightings windows the correlation may only hold true for that particular month but it is nevertheless worth pursueing.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Thanks Sherpa,
I think we both know someone who could do an 'overlay' animated gif style!!

Oh! calling the mighty Internos if he about!

H

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Good thread sherpa, starred and flagged

One interesting point is the number of sightings in the Phoenix area in November. Nearly all of them are of the same type too When a number of different reports are simlar to each other, it makes you wonder what it actually was.

Nice one

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havalon
reply to post by sherpa

Thanks Sherpa,
I think we both know someone who could do an 'overlay' animated gif style!!

Oh! calling the mighty Internos if he about!

H

He He..I didn't like to mention it I know he is a busy man

A star for your post and also for the very nimble lateapexer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join