It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tibet protest photos March 14-17, 2008

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ambushrocks

Well, ok, I will try to be patient and try to use one more example.

Did you see the picture of those police talking with a group of people? The description of Wikilies says it is made in Lahsa (China) on the 16th of March, guess what, those police dudes in uniform are in the uniform of the Nepalese police force, and by far these guys in these Nepalese police uniform are not Han Chinese look-alike, so either the Nepalese police started working in China or Wikilies have simply conveniently showed a picture that is misleading and plainout stupid. However, many Western MSM have used old pictures of Nepalese and Indian police cracking down whatever protests and put it on their headlines reporting that the Chinese police is using violence against "peaceful protesters".

Now, what I am saying is that Tibetan activists and Western media are also conveniently twisting the facts and truths of the events to suit their side of propaganda purposes. (Someone more used to my postings will notice that I seldomly and almost never use Chinese sources to back up my claims.)

I had a thread compiled of Foreign tourists eyewitnesses accounts and records. I would advise not to read my or other people's comments first and simply read those sources and links.

One foreign tourist who witnessed the Lahsa riot went back to Canada, and reported how the Chinese police did not use deadly weapons actually even flew for the angry violent rioters. And what horrible things he saw during the Lahsa riots. For reporting the HIS testimonies he was being accused of being a Chinese paid agent and spy by the Pro-Tibetan supporters. It seems like these pro-Tibetans supporters would rather only hear stuff what they want to hear and see stuff what they want to see and keep on being ignorant as long as they can continue believing in what they believe.
kadfly.blogspot.com...
If we talk about pictures, he showed one picture which he made.

This ever famous picture reached the NY Times, but the Western MSM did not report the actual events of this picture. Which is the following.

And on the subject of the shield formation photo that made it to the front page of the New York Times:
I don't think any news outlet that has used it has also reported that moments after the photo was taken, Tibetans charged and the line broke, with the soldiers dropping their shields and helmets. A few minutes later when I was taking pictures of their gear and was prepared to follow the crowd that had broken through towards Ramoqe Monastery, a Tibetan woman on her way back told me not to go as someone had been stoned to death there.

Here is the thread if you are interested to read more about what actually happened during the Lahsa riots from the perspectives of Foreign tourist eyewitnesses.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14/4/08 by IchiNiSan]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IchiNiSan

Thank you for all the information. I'm a bit busy right now but I promise I'm going to look into it and reply tomorrow. Thank you again for providing me with all the links.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ambushrocks

Fine, take your time,

Following not directed at you:

Please notice the silence here when counter evidence have been provided on table.

<< 1  2   >>

join