It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tibet protest photos March 14-17, 2008

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
That ya'll would ignore the fact that there are also dead tibetans AS WELL AS chinese folk, shows that you are either afraid of the truth, or you know the truth and are pointedly ignoring it.

Both sides of the argument are suffering.

You CANNOT look at those photos and deny that LIVE ROUNDS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE USED IN RIOT-CONTROL.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant

When you look at the pictures of wounded and deceased tibetans, do you think they just got that way because of some sort of magical bullet-fairy?

They are called RUBBER bullets.

Click on the external image links.

You can simply look at those picture and see that the bullet did not penetrate beyond the top layer of the skin. If Live ammunition was used the wounds would be much worst since the Chinese military use Hollow tips which inflict and much larger wound than the ones pictured

The wounds shown are consistent with Rubber bullet wounds which give very nasty flesh wounds

www.police-brutality.net...

Israeli doctors warn against rubber bullets

Rubber bullets were used for the first time by British forces in Northern Ireland in 1970. They were intended to inflict superficial, painful injuries, deterring demonstrators from further action but avoiding the risk of serious injury and death associated with conventional bullets.

However, a retrospective study of 595 casualties admitted to hospitals in Israel during demonstrations by Israeli Arabs in October 2002 showed that rubber bullets result in severe injury and death in "a substantial number of people."

Analysis of medical records for 151 casualties with injuries proved to be caused by rubber bullets showed that 61% had blunt injuries and 39% had penetrating injuries. Two people died after penetrating ocular injuries into the brain and one died as a result of postoperative aspiration after a knee injury (Lancet 2002;359:1795-800).

More than half the people whose records were analysed had injuries to the head, face, chest, back, and abdomen. Resistance of the body surface at the point of impact was the most important factor in determining the severity of an injury and whether it was blunt or penetrating.

The researchers, who included the chief physician of the Israeli Police Force, concluded: "Inaccuracy of rubber bullets and improper aiming and range of use resulted in severe injury and death in a substantial number of people. This ammunition should therefore not be considered a safe method of crowd control."

Link

Similar situation in Australia. These guys have Molotov cocktails and the Chinese media is reporting lots of burns to Chinese police officers. They like any other security staff have every right to defend themselves

Police officer kills knife attacker in street

A senior police officer shot dead a man in Sydney's south late yesterday after trying to stop a knife attack on a busy shopping strip.

Police said the shooting occurred just after 3pm on Belmore Road in Riverwood when the officer, an inspector, tried to stop the man, aged in his early 30s, as he stabbed another man.

Separate investigations by the independent critical incident team, local detectives and the coroner were under way last night.

Superintendent Denis Clifford said: "The officer was returning back to the station, from a routine job when he chanced upon the fight. He attempted to intervene between the two men, one of whom was holding a knife.

"He asked the man to put down his knife. The officer called on the man to drop the knife, the person refused to do so and the officer discharged his firearm."

www.smh.com.au...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
If Live ammunition was used the wounds would be much worst since the Chinese military use Hollow tips which inflict and much larger wound than the ones pictured

Oh, i suppose they always use hollow tips, then - just because they say they do.

Originally posted by chinawhite

Similar situation in Australia. These guys have Molotov cocktails and the Chinese media is reporting lots of burns to Chinese police officers. They like any other security staff have every right to defend themselves

Police officer kills knife attacker in street

A senior police officer shot dead a man in Sydney's south late yesterday after trying to stop a knife attack on a busy shopping strip.

Police said the shooting occurred just after 3pm on Belmore Road in Riverwood when the officer, an inspector, tried to stop the man, aged in his early 30s, as he stabbed another man.

Separate investigations by the independent critical incident team, local detectives and the coroner were under way last night.

Superintendent Denis Clifford said: "The officer was returning back to the station, from a routine job when he chanced upon the fight. He attempted to intervene between the two men, one of whom was holding a knife.

"He asked the man to put down his knife. The officer called on the man to drop the knife, the person refused to do so and the officer discharged his firearm."

What exactly does that have to do with rubber bullets?

Anywho;

I'll draw your attention to the picture in the OP's link labelled tibet-protest-photos/28.jpg.

What happened there, then?

Did the rubber bullet go through his arm and into his ribcage?

p.s; if they are indeed rubber bullets, i don't think they're as inaccurate as you say they are - there are more than a few individuals in those pictures with wounds directly on the solar plexus - the typical kill-spot.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by chinawhite

Furthermore, does the fact that Tibetans are being killed by the Chinese Military not bother you?

After all, killing people for showing dissent isn't exactly a good way to pacify them.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
EDIT: fix quote tabs

Oh, i suppose they always use hollow tips, then - just because they say they do.

Are you somehow suggesting that the Chinese military uses different bullets than they are issued with?. What bullets are they supposedly issued with then?. If you want to put a conspiracy angle on something you at least need some evidence.

What exactly does that have to do with rubber bullets?

Goes back to my point about law enforcement officers being allowed to defend themselves. If rioters are using deadly force than a policeman is entitled to defend himself and end the threat in any manner. We already know that 2 officers were killed by these criminals so why cant they defend themselves?. Because their Chinese?

I'll draw your attention to the picture in the OP's link labelled tibet-protest-photos/28.jpg.

I have no idea from simply looking at a picture from a wound over the internet. Didn't circumstances lead to different situations. Possibly a close shot when the man was leaning against a solid object which directs the force of any object back into the entry point .Also, you cant state it went into his web cage because the picture is inconclusive. Also, if a AK-47 bullet shot him, there would be some type of exit wound somewhere.

But any matter, those pictures have no yet been proven to be real yet. I have doubts in my mind because of previous Tibetan attempts at posting fake photographs

i don't think they're as inaccurate as you say they are

What did I say?. I never made such a statement

[edit on 14-4-2008 by chinawhite]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Furthermore, does the fact that Tibetans are being killed by the Chinese Military not bother you?

No, I don't have sympathy for murderers. They got what they deserved. Just like the Bali bombers and eventually Al qaeda. If you go out to intentionally take life than you dont deserve to be living yours

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

If you go out to intentionally take life than you dont deserve to be living yours

Falun Gong members would like to have a word with you.

But if you say so, there's hope then; the murderous Chinese regime doesn't deserve to live and the righteous chinese people will get them sooner or later, right ?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by IchiNiSan
reply to post by ambushrocks

Before you spread these pictures, you better make a note to them to that not all the pictures were during that period AND that most the descriptions are plainout out of context or simple lies.

Well please enlighten me then and give me some notes with the pictures AND proof they are true

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry

But if you say so, there's hope then; the murderous Chinese regime doesn't deserve to live and the righteous chinese people will get them sooner or later, right ?

I could kiss you for that post!

There's milions of Chinese people and not all of them can buy that propaganda nonsens. I personnally wouldn't regret it if they would take over the government.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ambushrocks

you mean "false"?

anyhow, I already posted proof in this very same thread, care to look at my post for yourself? Middle of Page 1

[edit on 14/4/08 by IchiNiSan]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry
Falun Gong members would like to have a word with you.

If it was true...

Does any of those sites have any creditability? .

Why dont I quote the Chinese media if you are willing to quote Falun Gong sites or sites which link to Falun Gong sites or use their arguments. If your argument was strong enough you could come up with better sites than Epoochtims or findarticles.com

I read all of them and none of them offer evidence beyond a few "testimonies" but we both know how easy it is to "create" a testimony on the internet, Epooch times has a particularly good way, apparently I am a disgruntled communist member because I made a testimony rejecting my communist party membership even though I was never a member. Something is strange, the Falun Gong act if they are accepted by the Chinese community on the mainland but their not. They then act as if they are supported by the overseas Chinese, but their not. They claim to be bigger than they are

Maybe I should make an article stating that the German government is harvesting organs and make up quotes and use medical procedure photographs as evidence . I could just be like the Falun Gong

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Phil J. Fry

eventually yes, if the regime of a country is not supported by the people and have no legitimacy to govern the ordinary people, then eventually it will be overthrown. This happened countless times in Chinese history. But don't expect to see that as long as the current regime in Beijing is actually doing a great job of developing this immense country and the over majority of the people are giving their support to the government.

Never forget that the Chinese culture, norms and values are different from yours.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
you know why there is no outcry of the native people in america?because they killed them off,very few left and they herded those people to live in poor area called"reservation",sounds like for animals ,huh,those people dont have chance to complain,they could do it from their graves underground.so some people living on stolen land talking about giving people justice and freedom.that really makes me puke,man.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by IchiNiSan

No i didn't mean false I meant prove your notes are true. I have read your post in page 1, I read it the first time I posted in this thread. I'm just trying to say, what are your sources?

Like I said in my first post because of previous experiences I tend to believe the tibetian story more than the chinese story, but I have no way of knowing what is true because I wasn't there. You say you have proof so that's why I want to know what source you have for your proof.

Sorry if I come across harsh. I don't intend to offend anyone.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
check the history to find how many countries were being invaded ,how many people were killed,how many families destroyed and how many government were overthrown by uncle sam in half a centuary.you could be shocked by the number.for freedom?for the will the local people?come on,guys,dont try to deceive yourselvs!!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
i would say you guys should learn to clean up your mess,and get your big nose out of other people's business.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Nice argument, sure, but how should anyone get "outside" reports, if the only persons that are present at the organ removal scene are either perpetrators or victims and the bodies are cremated after the removal ?

Isn't that the same kind of argumentation, the germans used after WW2 ? Do you know, how many insisted (and some still insist) on "I haven't seen the concentration camps, therefor they weren't there" ? If the Naziscum had managed to burn the camps to the ground before the allies liberated europe, would we now say, that the holocaust never happened ? Yes, speculation, i know.
But ok, how about an account of an canadian ex politician ? The site is full with articles about the organ harvesting, from Yale, University of Hawaii, Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine, the Constitutional Court of Spain and others. As said in the first part, there isn't and can't be any solid proof, but the evidence strongly points to something very smelly between the chinese government and their handling of falun gong.

I don't agree with Falun Gongs views, for me they are just as crazy as any other cult out there, but that doesn't mean i would use them as organ storages.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
there are indisputable history record and evidence that tibet has been part of china since yuan dynasty,the title dalai lama as well was given by the then central government.that's the time centuaries before first europeans arrived in americas.so ,historically,china has a better claim of tibet than european people for america.the only difference is since year 1959 till now ethnic tibetan poplulation has been nearly tripled,and what happened to native american indians?i didnt see any where i was in the states.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by beijinghaidian]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
for organ removal thing,i would say that could happen in china ,especially in the past,but never been in a big scale.presently i could not say it is totally banned,but that is very rare.i m in china ,i have police friends and people talk.people say truth will out,you can not keep anything secret for long.that is very true in china when you have more than a billion people to buzz around.the practice now is if you are in death roll,you can choose to donate or not your organs,just like on western driver licence.but if you do,your family can get help from the government.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
many westerns here have never been in china,their ideas about china is still the one 30 years ago,their stereotyped mentality will never change,i hate to say that is really called ignorance.come to china you may find,china is a booming and dynamic country,beijing ,shanghai ,hongkong ,shenzhen....those cities are newer and moderner than most of the western cities.people in china are very open minded.so commenting on china ,do some study about present day china.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join