It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whose hiding the truth,why don't they speak out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Looking at the most common conspiracies (9/11,moon landings and area 51)Where are the people who work for the governments and private compies involed in these 'so called' conspiracies.Surely the employees who have since finished working for these companies can't keep the truth to themselves,i know i couldnt,not if the people of the world were being shafted,like we seem to be.

When these employees leave their jobs,what happens to them?,where do they go?,why dont they speak out?

I fully believe that 9/11 and the moon landings etc are total cover ups,but i will not totally believe until i see proof of this.You can speculate as much as you like,but until the proof is shown everybody is just clutching at maybe's and possibilities.

Do you have to be born corrupt to become a polititian or do you get polished into corruption?

Just a few of my thoughts,please go easy on me as this is my first thread and have enjoyed reading threads in previous months.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Simple answer I think is they either got a big pay off and/or death threats. I know if I was part of the team that helped fake the moon landings and some big tough government guy handed me a suitcase full of cash and subtley hinted that if I told the truth id get lost in the desert id keep my mouth shut.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Very true,i'd keep quite for a nice amount of money.But on your death bed if you had the chance to get it off your chest,you would tell somebody,write a letter to the local press,let the truth out some how.

Are there any ex government workers out there who visit this site?Can you prove us all wrong?or right for that matter.I suppose you dont have to check this sight out,you've probably got million$ in the bank while you read al these threads,nodding your heads whilst knowing the truth is right before your eyes!

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I am a former DoD deployable civilian.

I have knowledge of classified equipment and stuff. Would I share that knowledge, no. It's not death threats or money making offers. The knowledge I possess may, just may, give any enemy a little edge to kill one or several of my troops. It's not that I'm a super-patriot, I just take my oath of office seriously. Besides, I'd rather be on the winning side of any war regardless of the war.

I know I will hardly ever change anyone's mind within these forums. I've had more than a few good laughs reading some of the postings. I really enjoy the thought processes that occur with some historic events.

Forget 9/11, I 'm old and don't want to waste time on this. Why don't you believe there was a moon landing?

Let's lay just a little groundwork as I have heard every argument and the rebuttal. This is old territory, so others can research it on their own.

The only reason to keep this conspiracy alive is money. Who makes the money, the average joe who is now retired from Rockwell International, Boeing, Lockheed-Martin, or even a retired government military or civilian worker. NO, it's the guys who write the books or makes the videos about the cover-up of the moon landing.

Ever wonder why someone doesn't come forward and tell the truth? You asked this question at the start. Maybe, just maybe, the truth is staring you in the face, but you refuse to believe it for some reason only known to you.

If the astronauts told you they were on the moon, would you believe them... they have, it's been reported. If the lead scientists told you the results and failures they had in developing these rockets for space flight, would you believe them? They have in any number of real books and magazine articles.

The problem lays in who to believe. The people who really did the work and have nothing else to prove, or; the person making claims something didn't happen and is stuffing his pockets with cash on book or film sales.

Just some rambling thoughts from an old guy....

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Thanks Hinky,nice to get somebody with plenty of knowledge to reply to this thread.

I'm a believer and non believer,i would just like to be shown the way to go,then i'll be happy.There are many things i'd like to believe are true,and vice verse.Nobody is right or wrong on this fantastic site,some theories are way out there,but they are just as real as the ones which have a very realistic chance of happening.

I understand that people swear on the bible etc,but what i'm trying to say is that not everyone does what they promise to do,all we need to do is find one of these people,and the truth will be there to be pulled apart.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The thing is even if someone on this site was a part of a conspiracy such as the moon landings and they posted their story on this site the majority of people wouldnt believe it due to large ammount of cranks on here. You get no end of threads from guys claiming to be alien ambassadors, government agents telling their storys or guys who used to work at dulce.

So if someone posted a thread claiming to have helped fake the moon landings or 9/11 even it were true theres just too many hoaxes, cranks and attentions seekers that his claims would just get lost amongst all the other lies.

top topics

join