It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Forum Dedicated to Solutions - An Oasis in a Desert Of Diabolically Dark Doom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
We must all have balance.

Unfortunately the denial of ignorance is indeed a heavy burden to bear...

Personally, in the darkest times of embracing truth / denying ignorance, the realization of reality becomes so difficult - so daunting - so shocking and awe-inspiring, I turned to the deadly crutch of drugs just to cope with the darkness...

Then I remember that no matter how impossible the odds, us truth seekers are here for a greater reason, and that good shall overcome the evil in the end...

To me this is encapsulated in this... What i see as the most profound contribution of all by Alex Jones:
www.youtube.com...

And this (not race - the struggle!):
www.youtube.com...

And the final 1/4 of this:
video.google.com...

Google Video Link

We need all the POSITIVE reinforcements and reminders that WE (most of us - not all) ARE DOING GOD'S WORK here..
I propose an OASIS in a desert of conspiracy and negativity...
A forum dedicated to reminding all of us that WE SHALL indeed OVERCOME...
In the end...
OUR CHILDREN WILL ALL LIVE in a world that is GOOD and right and fair thanks to our strength, determination and unity of faith...
A FORUM DEDICATED to the opposite of conspiracy - the scourge of conspiracy - the executioner of conspiracy...
a forum dedicated TO only SOLUTIONS...
EMPOWERing US...
That is LOVE!!!!

[edit on 4/13/2008 by theBLESSINGofVISION]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by theBLESSINGofVISION

perhaps you/we can be that oasis in your post throughout the board...so that all might see the light.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
thanks...
ive added you to my friends

morale can get low...

but as long as you remember your a part of a team...

you remember you are not alone

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
But who decides what the light is. You would have to make sure, the people deciding are not the ones your fighting against.

Its a good idea, but just be cautious.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Interestingly enough, in the past few hours i considered making a thread concerning the facts of recent years (or the perceived facts).

In these times of mass-speculation, i figured it would be worth making some sort of compendium of events per annual, or Almanac specifically created by ATS members, thereby providing us the means to disseminate the information provided to us by the MSM and logging the information that WE KNOW as fact.

Of course, the possibility did occur to me that such Almanacs are already in existence, or that such an idea had already been presented to the powers of ATS.

Nevertheless, the idea presented in this thread by the OP seems just, if not moreso, as worthy as my own.

After all, Solutions sound better than mere recordings.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
An honorable goal, a noble effort.

What, in me urges resistance though? Perhaps Andy1033 has it right.

Although I can't say it's about trust and fighting enemies, the feeling remains, that for me to achieve a well-centered peace, 'balance' I must not only follow a specific path, it is a path I must find myself. For me - that is part of the 'goal.'

But it is great to know - there are others of similar mindset - to whom one can turn when visibility gets low.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
But who decides what the light is. You would have to make sure, the people deciding are not the ones your fighting against.

good point...
yes...
i'm gonna think about that...
thanks...

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Maybe I missed the point, but it did not seem that the intent was to fight anything...

"That which you fight you strengthen (and is in you), that which you resist persist" - paraphrase, Eckhart Tolle

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 13-4-2008 by dAlen]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
Maybe I missed the point, but it did not seem that the intent was to fight anything...

Parodoxically speaking...
Not a thread about fighting...
But an oasis FROM the fight...
Feel me?

"That which you fight you strengthen (and is in you), that which you resist persist" - paraphrase, Eckhart Tolle

Not sure I agree...

I subscribe to the reality that i manifest...
However, people are being hurt whether or not i see it...
The tree in the woods DOES make a sound...

I dont subscribe to this Animal Farm inevitability... these 'absolutes' about the nature of man or the futility of action... deemed negative by seemingly shallow perspectives...

'That which you fight you strengthen...' ---- Not necessarily true.
'That which you resist persists...' ------ Not necessarily true.

Ignoring what is wrong does not make it go away...
Waiting for change is doing nothing...

Apathy?
Maybe i misinterpret...

Yes...
If you rely on people to decide - for you - 'what the light is'...
----I don't---
Important point though for those that may...

Who decides?
Well...
I look within...
And look all around...

new topics

top topics

join