It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

tibetans are only china's nineth biggest minority group

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
中国少数民族人口
china's minority groups
(按人口数多少排列)
ranking in population

民 族nationality

人 口population


1 壮族 zhuang 15489630


2 满族 manchurians 9821180


3 回族 hui 8602978


4 苗族 miao 7398035


5 维吾尔族 uighur 7214431

6 彝族 yi 6572173

7 土家族 tujia 5704223

8 蒙古族 mongolian 4806849


9 藏族 tibetan 4593330

china has 1.3billion people ,among them 92% are han chinese.the rest 8% of the country's population is made up by 55 minority groups.




new topics
 
0

log in

join