It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail upscale??? 3700 flights cancelled for "inspection issues"??

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gerizo

In response into what I meant to say about some of the chemtrails having a rainbow color look to them. The picture i just posted was in reference to what I was trying to describe. The other picture I took is one of the jets leaving the lines through out the blue sunny day. (Cell phone camera, sorry)Again not commercial traffic.

The rainbow colour helps prove they are normal contrails - since it's caused by refraction of light though the ice crystals that form such high level clouds. That's basic meteorology 101 ...

As for saying the aircraft were not commercial air traffic - what makes you say that? I assume you live in the USA? Which has a higher concentration of commercial air traffic than anywhere else in the world (although I think, due to its location, Britain comes pretty close).

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The rainbow color is Aluminum Oxide. Not water...........the condensation disappears, while the chemicals make clouds and they stay. These are the facts........they contain Barium, Al Oxide, mycroplasms to reduce resistance to disease when the time comes to start the culling.........its coming.

reply to post by Essan

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
The rainbow color is Aluminum Oxide. Not water...........the condensation disappears, while the chemicals make clouds and they stay. These are the facts........

No basic facts, which are known to anyone that has taken a science class, is that rainbow colors are caused by refraction of light. One of the mediums that will cause this refraction is water:
Bottom of page

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

tgambill, please try again to tell us how...the Alum Oxide hangs up there, along with the 'barium'....but even though it's staying up there, how it also affects us on the ground???

AND, finally....it has been shown, over and over and over again, that scheduled commercial airliners do not 'spray' Barium and Al Oxide, just ain't happenin', no way, no how.

Still think the Military is doing it? Then, camp out by all the Airbases and show us....show us the airplanes, with 'sprayers', find the companies that make the 'spray', find the companies that install the equipment....really, find a 'whistleblower' from within the Military....just one.

Thanks for your post.

WW

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
...There is still absolutely zero evidence that chemicals are being sprayed upon the citizens of the world by commerical or military aircraft.

I suggest you do a search of the many many MANY threads on this topic to see the truth

Yep. Except those wacky German Government officials who acknowledged chemtrail spraying was going on. Leave it up to the Germans to just make stuff up and join the "conspiracy theorists"

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Actually the German government never acknowledged anything. It was a news report where several German meteorologists claimed they were laying down something to confuse radar, which they were. It's called chaff. It's been used for decades to confuse radar guided missiles, and can cause huge problems with weather radar as well.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

HI Zaph, how ya doin'?

Sorry, this should be U2U....but.....hope you're life is gong ok..

WW

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Would someone....SOMEONE?...please read my 'signature'???

It sort of sums up what I say, and if you don't believe it, then start your own dern thread!!

WW

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeus187

what exactly is a chemtrail? Im not to familier with these.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
In the opinion of many of those here, this is a chemtrail. It's actually a contrail ,it's water condensating in the cold air the plane flies through.

and to those who say that's a chemtrail, two questions;

1) how do they fit all that chemical in there, along with fuel, passengers, and luggage.

2) Where does all the exhaust water go, if it isn't a contrail, or is it both?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
APEX was it?

awesome photo dude!! one of the coolest pics ive seen of any plane

i agree that is standard contrail for sure.

your two questions are good ones.

how do they have room for the chemicals and stuff? from what a lot of people are saying, the planes they see doing the "spraying" are non-commercial planes, so without people, baggage, food etc there would be ample room in a any plane for required equipment.

i have also seen a lot of speculation about the chemicals potentially being added to the fuel itself long before it gets to the airport...

your second question about the water vapours produced by combustion of a hydrocarbon fuel? yes water is produced and no doubt, regardless of what exactly the clouds people are reporting are...

its is probably safe to assume that its more than 90% clean water

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus187
how do they have room for the chemicals and stuff? from what a lot of people are saying, the planes they see doing the "spraying" are non-commercial planes, so without people, baggage, food etc there would be ample room in a any plane for required equipment.

The only “proof” that we have that they are “non commercial” is that they are supposedly white. Look at the photo above, and you’ll notice that the aircraft in it is white. The majority of aircraft are in fact painted white, with either a white, gray, or silver (unpainted) bottom. Since most people see the aircraft from 20K feet below it, they all appear to be white.

i have also seen a lot of speculation about the chemicals potentially being added to the fuel itself long before it gets to the airport...

The fuel is checked many times at the airport. That big tank farm you see at all airports has to check the fuel quality every single shift. They do that so they know if it becomes contaminated with water or bacteria. Fuel tends to cause condensation, both at the tank farm and in the aircraft. That water lays on top of the fuel, the same way that oil and vinegar separate. When this happens it becomes stagnant and allows bacteria to grow. To remove this water from a tank we do something called sumping.

Also if the chemical composition has been changed in then other properties about it would change; its weight, and its density, to be specific. Obviously, fuel expands when its hot and contracts when its cold, so a fueler must know how much he can pump into an aircraft without having a fuel spill. When you have an almost full plane, and pilot gives you his standard 2K uplift, you have to be able to calculate if that will actually fit in the aircraft. The Fuel Trucks Hobbs Meters run in gallons, the aircraft gauges run in pounds (kilos on foreign aircraft), and the fuel load sheet runs in pounds. A fueler has to know the density of his fuel to be able to convert between pounds/gallon (density) to justify his load. If there was a change in the fuel, then there would be a change in the density/pound.

If you want to check the fuel yourself, you can do what I have advised StellarX to do on many occasions. Go to a local commercial airport that has a hydrant system (*), and find the area were they service small aircraft (this is normally a separate hanger around the edge of the airport, with public access). Go inside, and tell them you want to buy a couple of gallons of fuel for some project your working on. Make sure that you bring your own container! You will of course be charged for the fuel, it used to run about $2 a gallon more then normal gas. Then prepare to sit and wait for a bit, because they are not going to hook up a truck for 2 gallons of gas,
They will most likely make you wait until they are ready to fuel something else then pump an extra couple of gallons for you.

* To tell if the airport is running a hydrant system simply look to see if the tricks are tankers, or they connect to a pit on the ground. Though even if they run tankers it most likely all comes from the same tank farm, but I know how picky you guys are.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by caballero

Hi, thanks for dropping by.

What exactly are Chemtrails you ask?

thats a bloody good question, and one that i can not answer.
but i can summerize on what lots of people (kooks and scientists) seem to think they are.

The very first thing you need to do is research contrails.
If you are not schooled up on these heres a page... en.wikipedia.org...

ok now you have a perfectly sound, scientifically proven, explaination for clouds that appear behind planes!

HOWEVER...

There are many people out there who believe that there is something else going on up there too. Lots of people believe planes are also releasing nasty chemicals into our atmosphere. Beliefs range from "they are tring to cause/prevent global warming" to "they're doing it to make us sick/ make us happy/ make us sterile/ make us more submissive"

The next thing you need to do is a bit of homework (this can take years) on who "they" are, the ones doing this chemical experimentation in the sky (perhaps lucys up there with some diamonds?) i would suggest starting at a document like Operation Northwoods. Read the whole file. www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Then move on to some of the non mainstream type documentaries.

www.youtube.com... Endgame
www.youtube.com... Esotoric Agenda
www.youtube.com... Outfoxed

if you want something a little bit more recent, check out this one www.whitehouse.gov... its about a couple of Presidential Directives bush has put in place some marshal law type stuff, could undermine Senate, Congress and your precious Constitution...

ill wait here while you watch and read it all...

Now youre ready to form a somewhat educated opinion of your own!
Or grab a cold box of beer, skin one up and sit on the fence with me awaiting something conclusive.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by Zeus187]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Well here in Adelaide they use commercial jets to spray. They come from Perth to Sydney/Melbourne (vise versa) and fly straight over at 30,000ft. I even know the points in the sky where they turn it on, and off.
For "contrails" to hang around all day long and eventually haze out the sky in it's entirety is cause for concern anyway.
Here, we ARE having chemicals dumped on us - whether it's jet exhaust or sprayed chemicals doesn't change this fact. Whatever it is, they sure spew out a lot of it.
I say bring back the turbines from the 80's so they don't do it anymore!

[edit on 15/4/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Think yourself lucky, if they were using WWII turboprops it'd be even worse!

(Photo from the archives of the 100th Bomb Group

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

The only “proof” that we have that they are “non commercial” is that they are supposedly white. Look at the photo above, and you’ll notice that the aircraft in it is white. The majority of aircraft are in fact painted white, with either a white, gray, or silver (unpainted) bottom. Since most people see the aircraft from 20K feet below it, they all appear to be white.

And to further demonstrate this, look a this selection of photos:
airliners.net

Most look white from the side, and from below, except the British Airways ones. And of course, even a darker colour plane will reflect white, since they are shiny and unless you are looking at a Stealth bomber, highly reflective. and of course the white areas which reflect anything are reflecting the sun, and areas which aren't reflecting (ie the bottom, darker area) are difficult to discern from as defcon5 puts it, 20K feet below, and likely a lot of miles lateral distance as well.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by apex]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I've actually been in aviation my whole life. And contrails have existed since before the internet. The only difference is the internet exists now and someone created this "Conspiracy Subject"

Just my oppinion

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus187

thats a lot of information, very interesting. It infuriates me that the gov't think they can do things like this.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

caballero....did you read this thread?

The Gov't ain't doing anything!!

But stay infuriated, 'cuz they doin' somethin', but not this nonsense...

WW

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

caballero....did you read this thread?

The Gov't ain't doing anything!!

But stay infuriated, 'cuz they doin' somethin', but not this nonsense...

WW

It isn't nonsense to question something that is out of the ordinary. The only nonsense is the crap you have been posting on this thread and others.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join