It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail upscale??? 3700 flights cancelled for "inspection issues"??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

This is a contrail.
When did i say it was 80 degrees thousand of miles above me? I said it was an 80 degree day. Obviously the upper atmosphere is alot colder than the surface. How do i know there chemicals? Because in the trail, the trails give off a " rainbow effect " when the sun reflects off of it. A contrail will usually disappear and it will be white not colored. This is due to the chemicals in whatever is being released. I will look and see if i can find the website for you. And i find it quite odd a few times when i documenting this that white jets at least 50 in one day would be randomly flying back and forth in the skies. It is not normal plane activity. More recently I have noticed it taking place during sunrise or sunset. The morning would be all nice and sunny and then the planes come out and then the weather changes.

You mentioned it was 80 degrees outside. Obviously you thought that had some relavance to the contrails you were seeing above. If not, why even mention it?

So you know for fact that the rainbow affect is caused by chemicals in these trails? Really? Im sure our local meteorolgist can provide some FACTS about that.

And 50 white planes all in one day. Hmmm. Did you realize that many commerical airlines have white underbellies. Yet the top of them are various colors. So, really you have no clue what colors the planes are = which is really irrelavant to anything.

Also, do you literally see a big plane flying over you, then circling around to fly back over you then doing it again? You really see all of this circling going on by one plane? Or is it possible that its many different planes doiing normal routes?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ianr5741

I see this debate going on all the time.

Myself, when I look up at the sky, it doesn't seem to be the sky I remember when I was young. I remember crystal blue skies. Clouds were clouds and blue was blue.

Now it all seems a hazy, smoky mess with diffuse contrails lingering everywhere...

So... where are we now? Can anyone say for sure what is going on?

Rather than keep debating, what can we do to find out the real answer to this question?

Ideas please.

Here's mine: What if a bunch of ATS members donated to a paypal fund which would pay for a trip up into some "contrails" to gather air samples and have them tested in a laboratory?

Time to put our money where our mouth is, I say. I'm willing to look into what is needed, what it would cost, etc. What say you?

That is how I felt. I remember nice blue sky, puffy clouds not this hazy, mess that goes on now. So I started paying attention, writing down what I saw and put two and two together. I would be willing to contribute because I just want to know. Is it military? Weather modification? Who gave anyone the right to spray anything on me? Am i bug? If its harmless and something to prevent global warming then why not take credit for it? I'm in for the research.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by Gerizo

So rainbows are chemtrails to then?

dont be a flippin muppet dude, thats exactly the # we dont need in here, if these people want there intellegence insulted we will go watch sesame street or doctor phil.

if people here are insulting yours.... dont bother clicking in...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

i was being sarcastic, it never occurred to me to think anyone in the airline industry was responsible. that being said, it really doesn't matter to me who is responsile at this point i want the facts, and, i'm sorry, i don't believe you and the others have the facts.you have skill sets that are related to the question, but you don't know the truth with 100% certainty, yet you insist on derailing every discussion. all green leo does is inject skepticism and weed kind of goes off on tangents about whatever...it's tiresome, don't you agree?

wouldn't it be nice if you guys just went away and let people who want to pursue the subject without your unwanted input?

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Pilot]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

That is how I felt. I remember nice blue sky, puffy clouds not this hazy, mess that goes on now.

I grew up in the 80s, and there were contrails back then. I remember them vividly, as I remember laying on the grass or trampoline staring in the sky watching them crawl along the sky.

Where there as much? Nope. The reason being....the amount of flights in the skies have increased dramatically. That is why there is more. If anything, its quite logical.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

wouldn't it be nice if you guys just went away and let people who want to pursue the subject without you unwanted input?

Wow. That is absolutely ridiculous.

I have a FABULOUS idea. Why dont you leave ATS....go over to www.invisionfree.com Set up your own message board...come here, invite all those who agree with you and your stance on the subject, and you can discuss amongst yourselves....w/out anyone else debating you.

Until then, I will enjoy my free membership here that allows me to post anywhere and anytime, about anything - w/in the TOC of the board.

And if you cant hang with those who disagree with you...then ATS has offered this lovely little feature. It is called the IGNORE button. Click on it and you can have conversations solely with those you agree with!

Seriously...........

[edit on 14-4-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
What exactly does the original poster mean by "chemtrail upscaling??"

What do you *think* chemtrails are, and in what way will they be upscaled as a result of grounding flights?

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Rocambole]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocambole

good question i wish we could have discussed that more.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
yet you insist on derailing every discussion. all green leo does is inject skepticism and weed kind of goes off on tangents about whatever...it's tiresome, don't you agree?

Yes, I do agree it gets real old and it gets boring as well.

It didn't use to be like this on ATS, it makes you wonder why certain "groups" come in flocks on certain threads these days and sing the same ole' tune.

It is one thing to not agree that there is anything going on with the trails that turn into cloud looking cover over our heads on a regular basis, it is quite another to jump in like tigers on nearly if not all chemtrail threads causing all the distractions and flippancy they can muster.

There are many words for this behaviour and I am surprised and the frenzy displayed on this subject. Like sharks swimming in a pool of minnows.

Thanks those of you who keep coming back and trying to hear and be heard.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by Gerizo

This is a contrail.
When did i say it was 80 degrees thousand of miles above me? I said it was an 80 degree day. Obviously the upper atmosphere is alot colder than the surface. How do i know there chemicals? Because in the trail, the trails give off a " rainbow effect " when the sun reflects off of it. A contrail will usually disappear and it will be white not colored. This is due to the chemicals in whatever is being released. I will look and see if i can find the website for you. And i find it quite odd a few times when i documenting this that white jets at least 50 in one day would be randomly flying back and forth in the skies. It is not normal plane activity. More recently I have noticed it taking place during sunrise or sunset. The morning would be all nice and sunny and then the planes come out and then the weather changes.

You mentioned it was 80 degrees outside. Obviously you thought that had some relavance to the contrails you were seeing above. If not, why even mention it?

So you know for fact that the rainbow affect is caused by chemicals in these trails? Really? Im sure our local meteorolgist can provide some FACTS about that.

And 50 white planes all in one day. Hmmm. Did you realize that many commerical airlines have white underbellies. Yet the top of them are various colors. So, really you have no clue what colors the planes are = which is really irrelavant to anything.

Also, do you literally see a big plane flying over you, then circling around to fly back over you then doing it again? You really see all of this circling going on by one plane? Or is it possible that its many different planes doiing normal routes?

Because you made a comment about it being colder in the upper atmosphere. It was relevant to answer question one would think.
This effect is caused by the diffraction of light on the different chemicals inside the trail. Again these are not commercial airliners. 707 and C-130 from what i can match up on the internet. All I stated was that they appeared white or gray from what i could tell. So I do have a clue the color is white or gray. No I see a jets/airplanes about 20000ft to 35000ft flying
in the sky. Sometimes they criss-cross, sometimes lines, and yes as you can see the pictures I posted they due sometimes circle. Now somedays its a few planes others its more heavy, one day comes in mind when I counted maybe 7 lines all in a row. Again a normal plane, or a commercial plane, would leave a contrail, sometimes a no-trail. =) They fly there normal routes on a normal day. These "other " planes appear to spray the "chemtrails".

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ianr5741

ianr5741, I'd rather ask for some ATS members to join me in an entirely different experiment.

Contrails are well understood, despite some of the nonsense you see on the internet.

this is off-topic, but almost pertinent, since it involves airplanes...I wish I could get a group of wealthy ATSers to come with me, rent a Level D simulator, and put to bed the isssue of flying a jet into a building, once and for all!!

There is an auction, right now, on Ebay, but it is a fund-raiser, of course, for the ACS. A Sim is actually about $3000 per hour, and we only need two hours, plus salaries for two instructors, figuring about $280 per hour for them....these are not exact figures just estimations....

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus187

reply to post by Gerizo

dont be a flippin muppet dude, thats exactly the # we dont need in here, if these people want there intellegence insulted we will go watch sesame street or doctor phil.

A flippin muppet? Wow! I don't think I insulted anyone's intelligence.(check your spelling)Ok,maybe now I did. Don't bother clicking in....ill comment if i chose too, if you don't like what i'm saying then simply click the ignore button.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gerizo

Originally posted by Zeus187

reply to post by Gerizo

A flippin muppet? Wow! I don't think I insulted anyone's intelligence.(check your spelling)Ok,maybe now I did. Don't bother clicking in....ill comment if i chose too, if you don't like what i'm saying then simply click the ignore button.

Ummm... I think he was calling me a muppet, not you....

He is actually on your side I think

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

you have skill sets that are related to the question, but you don't know the truth with 100% certainty, yet you insist on derailing every discussion.

How is telling the truth on the subject, to the best of my knowledge and ability, “derailing the discussion”?
Talking about another subject entirely is derailing, not simply having a differing opinion from you believers. Maybe that is the real problem here, you guys know that you are standing on such shaky ground that you just cannot stand up to any real, hard, criticism. Maybe that should be a sign to you that what you are trying to prove has no ground to stand upon.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
"click the ignore button"

i just did, cheers for the most constructive input of this whole discussion!!
you will be dearly missed... Pfft

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Zeus187]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

Hey gerizo, if you read it again you will realise that Zeus was talking to Oz, not you. It's all good.

Seems to be getting a little heated in here. Everyone needs to chill, and perhaps have a glass of wine Weed.

Hey Oz that test you did, how many times have you done it? Have you tried it in different locations? Do you think it is the best way to test???

peace, not war

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocambole
What exactly does the original poster mean by "chemtrail upscaling??"

What do you *think* chemtrails are, and in what way will they be upscaled as a result of grounding flights?

I'm assuming they think these aircraft have been grounded in order to have new chemtrail spraying equipment installed? Or summat?

Of course, all aircraft have been fitted with chemtrail spraying equipment for decades. they're called engines. It's what produces most contrails which have been around since we've had aircraft in the skies and which some people now thing are chemtrails - though such chemtrails appear identical in every way to normal contrails (something no chemtrail believer has ever tackled explained)

We just see more today because there are more and more aircraft filling our skies every day. Simple as that.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

OK let's agree to disagree then, I no longer wish to engage in debate with you or weedwacker on the subject, for some reason in the past, I chose you as a friend.

Bye friend.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

OK let's agree to disagree then, I no longer wish to engage in debate with you or weedwacker on the subject, for some reason in the past, I chose you as a friend.

Bye friend.

Ok, what would you prefer I do here?
Lie to you?

If it makes you feel better, then I will…
You bet… Chemtrails are real, I have personally pumped them in aircraft. Despite me showing you the actual deal on how the Lav system works, in reality they are the ports used for spraying chemicals…
It’s a big conspiracy involving all airline personnel across the entire world.

Tell the truth on this site, and your in a no-win situation. Someone please tell me how to actually deny ignorance on ATS then?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

defcon....I think you made your point, please go to bed.

In case no one noticed the obvious sarcasm in defcon's last post, then jsut try to scroll up, or better! Go to my screen name, and look at what I have written, on various posts, then try to judge!

Really, nonsense needs to be called, when seen, and I defy the Mods to penalize me, because I am right in this instance!!!

WW

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join