It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail upscale??? 3700 flights cancelled for "inspection issues"??

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Let's see.....and think....

Plants live on the surface of the earth, and therefore can be very effective at spreading their spores....heck, it's their form of sex, but t can affect humans as well, since we breathe....well, until you die...and the lower-level winds are so gentle....COMPARED to upper-level winds, especially in the mid latitudes (Northern and Southern) where it is common to see steady 50Knots, I've see nearly 200Knots...this means, that 6 to 8 miles above you, these contrails are merely going to 'drift' in the airmass there, if it's a stable airmass, or will seem to 'disperse' as the varying wind shears casue them to become more diffuse....but the point is -- they stay up there, just like cirrus and alto-cumulus and (lower altitudes) cumulus and nimbus....Anyone here ever seen a cloud drop out of the sky, and fall on you? (besides in a cartoon)....

Ever seen how cropdusters 'spray'? If you are aiming at something, the best way to be sure of hitting your target is to be as close as possible.

So, seems defcon certainly has it correct...I can especially understand his point about diminished immune capacity in some people, and natural 'allergies' that manifest in ways never seen before the last few decades.

Anyone live in Phoenix? Tucson? I used to live in AZ, and golly there were a lot of people who moved there because of their allergies....then, of course, others moved in and brought plants that weren't indegenous....and suddenly, allergies! How surprising, eh?

WW

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I just went outside to have a smoke, and there is a beautiful full moon almost 12:00 straight up. Just to the East of it is a persistent contrail that is in the process of spreading out to become a cloud. As I was standing there, a second aircraft went over, obviously heading to the Miami area as it was heading SE, and it was leaving another sharp, bright contrail almost right over the moon. Of course its extremely cold here in Florida atm.

So, my question to the Chemtrail believers is, “are they trying to stop global warming by making clouds at night too?”

I wish I had a camera here that could take night photos.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
there is no Global Warming due to man and what Gore is saying. The only purpose of the Global warming scam is for levying taxes, legislation and fear mongering. It was set up in 1967 as one of the initiatives or substitutes for war mentioned in the "Iron Mountain Report", section 7.

What you are seeing that is persistent are chemtrails. Its not for good purposes at all..........they have different chemicals depending on the mission. Some are Aluminum Oxide, barium mycroplasms, and others, to reduce a person's resistence to disease, create respiratory problems, set conditions resulting in lethargic reactions.......all in prepartion for the time that a one world government can take over when the operation is set in motion.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill What you are seeing that is persistent are chemtrails. Its not for good purposes at all..........they have different chemicals depending on the mission.

Please don’t even assume to tell me what I am seeing.
They are contrail that are persisting because its like 50-60 degrees here atm…

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
You are either seeing the contrails that fall off a little after the plane or they are chemtrails that reach the length of the horizon. The chemtrails are what I told you.....for evil purposes.....that you can't imagine.

Its time that people who know stood up and started telling the truth about the one world government, their plan and the Luciferian roots.

reply to post by defcon5

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

I would like to know your aviation background to make such a statement that you know better then I do as to what I am looking at in the sky?
I know exactly what I was looking at, two contrails made by aircraft heading down to Miami. If I really wanted to spend the time, and make the call, I could even find out the flight numbers. However it is not worth the effort as I am at work and have other things to accomplish.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Hey, guys and gals!

Ever heard of 'FlightAware' [dot] com?

Real-time airline, and General Aviation (everyone with an IFR Flight Plan) tracking. You have to know the Flight Number (airline) or N number (GA).

Since you already know where you live, just become familiar with the airlines' schedules and city pairs that are likely to pass overhead, look up the Flight Numbers, and have fun watching American or Continental pass over or near your house.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Defcon, look at the moon through the chemtrails. Does it look like it's in front of them? Don't laugh. It appears that way to me all the time

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by WEOPPOSEDECEPTION

No the contrails were to the east of the moon.
So I did not see what you’re referring to, sorry.

[edit on 4/18/2008 by defcon5]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Replying to myself...

Just looked up, for instance, Continental Flight 321. Cleveland/Miami, departs Friday morning at 0759. so not in the air yet. But, you can see the Flight Plan --- "DJB-HERAK-APE-J83-SPA-J85-TAY-J75-RSW-DEEDS1"

What does all that mean? I'll tell you.

DJB is the Dryer VOR, a navigtional fix very close to the Cleveland airport.

HERAK is an intersection of two airways. From there it is direct to the Appleton VOR, then Jet83 (an airway) to Spartanburg VOR, then Jet85 to Taylor VOR, then Jet75 to Lee County VOR, then the 'DEEDS1' Standard Arrival (called a STAR).

BTW, there are two ways to designate airport codes, the ATA (airline transport assoc) and ICAO...in the US all major airports will have a 'K' in front of the ATA identifier. Other countries use another letter 'C' in Canada, 'E' in England, for example.

If you are flying as passenger to London Heathrow, it is 'LHR' The pilots and ATC code it 'EGLL'.

Have fun!

ps...for about 7 bucks you can order aeronautical charts (maps) to show you the Airways nad Intersections and VORs...just go online to any pilot supply website -- Sporty's is a big one.

WW

[adding] Play on the website, you can look at the DEEDS1 STAR, the Jeppesen page for yourself.

Too bad the website doesn't go very far internationally, except Canada and Mexico....

[edit on 4/18/0808 by weedwhacker]

[sec edit....oops, RSW VOR re-named to Lee County]

[edit on 4/18/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Last bit of info, I forgot....

You can see the ATC datablocks on the FlightAware website.

Here's how to read it:

First line is the airline, then Flt#, then type
Second line is altitude, with a chevron (^/v) whethr climbing or descending
....then, the Ground Speed in Knots.

Third, the origin/dest

UAL180 A319
300^ 404
KSNA KSFO

That is an example, I just saw a few minutes ago. United #180, from Orange County, CA to San Francisco. At FL300 (30,000 ft) and climbing, G/S 404K

Simple, ain't it?

WW

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeus187

When I was a child my school library had a wealth of information on UFOs, which sparked my interest in conspiracies. Some years later I saw a few of them myself - round red objects precisely above me, about the size of your thumbnail held at arms length. All I could say was 'wow'.

Some years later we got pay TV, and shortly afterwards I saw some documentaries on Bob Lazar, Area 51, and UFOs. While searching for pictures of UFOs and such... I stumbled apon ATS and joined. Now... my father is a pilot, so my main passion is aviation - so that's where I post the most.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
these pictures are taken late 2007 in Denmark

more to come..

there was a big UPSCALE here in 2007, but its been ongoing for at least 9 years. now they are not spraying fullblown here this week i wonder why..

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
who said anything about flying high...
they've been flying low here for ages..
ps. forget to convince me about otherwise i have allready put you on ignore

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
on all photo ive taken close up of the airplanes the trails are not coming from the motors but from the wings..

fits perfectly to the thread about the mechanic who discovered pipes to the wings.

i have a huge album of closeups, i will make a collection and post them soon.

chemtrials are for real.
and those who cant stand to think it exist, well you better start because this scam is only one of ???

this should be exposed, i really hate the elite for this one

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywatch

on all photo ive taken close up of the airplanes the trails are not coming from the motors but from the wings..

So you agree that the supposed chemtrails shown in the pictures above are not chemtrails ? Because they are coming from the motors?

Maybe you could provide 1 photo of a 'chemtrai'l being produced in a manner which cannot be explained by normal atmospheric processes?

Doing so will make you famous

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywatch

fits perfectly to the thread about the mechanic who discovered pipes to the wings.

No, they come from the engines, only 500 - 600 (or higher) degree C water vapour takes time to condense, even at -50 degrees air temperature, it's not instant. and seems a bit of a foregone conclusion that they come from the wings, since thats what the engines are attached to, so naturally it looks like it's coming from the wings, as it takes time to form.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Apologies to weedwhacker, forum members, and mods. I've been in a bit of pickle lately. No reason to take it out on others though.
My last retort on this matter is, this is not normal, if I had the fiscal ability to get more in depth data I would. Last thread on post.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Did you hear that Delta, Frontier and Virgin Airlines is merging.
They're going to call it Felta Virgin. Heh heh.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
My theory is that all of these "inspections" are just that... inspections. I have no doubt the airlines are hurting and I wouldnt be surprised to see more mergers. Before you buy a used vehicle you want to take it for a test drive and kick the tires. You want to make sure its worth the money your about to spend. Although, It seems to be just the one make of plane and not a random sampling of the fleet.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join