It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail upscale??? 3700 flights cancelled for "inspection issues"??

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gerizo

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by caballero

caballero....did you read this thread?

The Gov't ain't doing anything!!

But stay infuriated, 'cuz they doin' somethin', but not this nonsense...

WW

It isn't nonsense to question something that is out of the ordinary. The only nonsense is the crap you have been posting on this thread and others.

I would have to agree. Question everything. if there is a conspiracy out there saying something that sounds convincing, much like this one, question whether it is possible or not. The minute we stop questioning their actions is the moment they win.

It is very possible that they arent leaving chemtrails, but there is doubt out there, so its only natural to question whether they are or arent. I am going to be infuriated for as long as our government has the arrogance in which they currently possess and we have an extremely arrogant government.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

danman....nice pics, again. Just cannot see the ones you claim to be 'black'.

Again, again and again....a teeny, narrow 'trail' is not going to have much effect, it has such a small 'footprint'. It is basic science. Sometimes a contrail will 'persist', but it gets thinner and thinner as it dissipates...plus, it STAYS UP THERE!! It does not, I repeat, dos not settle down on top of you!

Sorry, but when people confuse naturally occuring cirrus, or alto-cirrus clouds with something produced by the passage of an airplane, which is unnatural, of course, since heavier-than-air flight is obviously impossible

Hey WW... Ive been busy recently.. got a few websites to finish up. First off.. if you look at the pics I posted, these trails over my house are not "tiny, narrow" trails.. these spread out 100s of feet maybe even up to a 1/4 mile wide sometimes. And again.. if you look at the pics.. all the "clouds" you see in the pics are actually just trails mixed together.

'black contrails'....that is certainly a new one. Again, I have flown for over 30 years and have yet to see a black contrail. (I can see their shadows, on the ground, or when another airplane flies under one)

Yes.. Im not even joking either. I saw it with my own eyes the other day. Its in the pics, its kinda hard to see but I have enhanced the photos a little bit so you can see it. (in person it was much more clear... it seems like the camera was focusing on the houses and trees.)

Here I zoomed in on the beginning of the black trail..
Original

Here is an enhanced version.. (click to enlarge) Notice how the white one above it starts at one angle then when it gets to the black one it changes direction and follows it all the way down.

And then here is one with a red outline if you still dont see it..
RedOutline

Here is the same one.. but zoomed out and from further back.. You can see the black sticking out about 2 times..
Original

Here is an enhanced version.. (click to enlarge)

Here is one with a red outline if you dont see it.
Redlines

So that was few days ago.. today... we got bombarded with trails again. I was too busy to take any photos, but a friend of mine did.. and he got a photo of a black one. It was seen by 2 separate groups of people actually... Ill explain when I get the photos tomorrow.

I will elaborate on HAARP later.. Im still backed up on work.

Soo.. back to the original question... "Chemtrail Upscale??" I would say YES.. (in my location.) anyone else seeing this??

Peace

[edit on 16-4-2008 by danman23]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
EDIT - sorry never read thread lol.

Does anyone else find this thread halerious?

Person 1: *Posts evidence*
Person 2: "No, you're just manipulating the facts like fox news"
Person 3: "Person 1, DISINFO AGENT!!!1".

It's pretty rediculous if you think about it.

just barely certified with PADI, and only about 3 other dives under my (weight) belt...[

LOL!

Recently got my PADI Open Water too.

___

Pilot, I could ask you the same questions. Why are you so heavily involved in discrediting these guys? Are you a disinfo agent? Truth be told, needless discussion like that actually, contributes nothing.

please, so who have you converted??

ME.

Who have YOU converted?

It didn't use to be like this on ATS,

How long have you been on ATS?

Oh, and StellarX, finally, someone who can actually argue about Chemtrails without telling someone to leave or hit the ignore button! 'Bout bloody time too.

[edit on 16/4/2008 by C0bzz]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by danman23

Dude, danman23, with all respect....

Don't see black contrails!

I tried, looked at the pics you posted, and I have to tell you....they look completely natural.

Sometimes Nature makes cirrus clouds...or alto-cirrus, or alto-cumulus....but an airplane comes along and, only if the atmospheric conditions are just right, leaves a contrail.

Perhaps, if you indicated where you lived (generally, no details) I could explain very specifically why you see contrails.

Again, it gets tiresome, but it seems I have to repeat myself:

Use your logical thinking hats here...IF it was a conspiracy, it would be done under the cover of darkness!!

IF it was a Gov't program to avert GW, then the idiot Bush would be trumpeting it all over the Media!!

Or, perhaps, it is nothing....nonsense pseudo-science, designed to get interest and maybe....sell a book or two..or more?

Bombers in WWII made contrails!!!! It is water vapor....really, try learning some science, then come back and discuss!!

Thanks for your post.

WW

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Weedwhacker and others. It is one thing to throw witty barbs and insults on a totally anonomous site. If you repeated the same to my face in the school yard I may have propensity to break your nose. Rife with allowed rudeness this board allows poor behavior like a bad Jerr Springer show.

[edit on 4/16/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

jpm, you have an ATS status as a 'writer'...so I would assume you have some skills, at a keyboard....and maybe a few verbal skills as well?

So, give us hacks a little slack, OK?

WW

[edit to add for jpm, again] Break my nose, willya?!? Why I oughta......

[edit on 4/16/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by danman23

Dude, danman23, with all respect....

Don't see black contrails!

I tried, looked at the pics you posted, and I have to tell you....they look completely natural.

Sometimes Nature makes cirrus clouds...or alto-cirrus, or alto-cumulus....but an airplane comes along and, only if the atmospheric conditions are just right, leaves a contrail.

Perhaps, if you indicated where you lived (generally, no details) I could explain very specifically why you see contrails.

Again, it gets tiresome, but it seems I have to repeat myself:

Use your logical thinking hats here...IF it was a conspiracy, it would be done under the cover of darkness!!

IF it was a Gov't program to avert GW, then the idiot Bush would be trumpeting it all over the Media!!

Or, perhaps, it is nothing....nonsense pseudo-science, designed to get interest and maybe....sell a book or two..or more?

Bombers in WWII made contrails!!!! It is water vapor....really, try learning some science, then come back and discuss!!

Thanks for your post.

WW

Dude... WeedWacker... I understand its not a really good pic.. but you seriously dont see that??? Come on.. I even outlined it in red. Well, I guess black isnt the exact correct word to use. Its semi-transparent dark gray.
Anyone else see what im talking about? And the main reason you can't see it is because they laid a white trail along it.. but, like I said, you can see it start and poke out a few times in the pics. Hopefully the pic my friend took today is better.

You said "Sometimes Nature makes cirrus clouds...or alto-cirrus, or alto-cumulus....but an airplane comes along and, only if the atmospheric conditions are just right, leaves a contrail."
But the thing is.. the sky is completely blue.. then the planes start coming by one by one and completely fill the sky with trails that spread out into an overall cloud cover.

Now.. if you remember my first post I completely understand what a contrail is and why it forms, the thing is that even if the government is not purposely making these trails persist and spread they know that it effects our environment negatively and needs to stop. NASA said it.. years ago.. they had kids document contrails for the sole reason of telling air traffic control what altitudes to tell the planes to fly so they don't form persistent spreading contrails. But the fact of the matter is that the trails are only getting worse.

There are NO REAL CLOUDS in this pic.. only trails. Each trail has spread to at least hundreds of feet wide and stayed there all day. I should be seeing a blue sky...

If you care about this topic so much why don't you do something productive. Even if this is just pure water vapor trails it is messing our planet up and it needs to be stopped. Why can't you at least support that and work to get NASA to follow through with what they said they were doing back in 04. If you are so versed in the field they will listen to you better. Instead of arguing with random people about whether or not there are chemicals in the trails. The thing is.. the trails are there and they are bad. Also, if they do cooperate with you to stop this and follow through.. then you would have 100% proof that they aren't doing anything because there would be no more trails.

Peace

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I grow tired of your verbal attacks weedwhacher. If you'd like to lay down your dictionary and meet me in the school yard all the better. I am sick and tired of your kind.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I grow tired of your verbal attacks weedwhacher. If you'd like to lay down your dictionary and meet me in the school yard all the better. I am sick and tired of your kind.

pulling a full quote, because it is important to note....I NEVER ATTACKED jpm, except that I mentioned he or she is a writer. If that is an attack, then I've learned something today!!

Secondly, I think that two decades of experience as a pilot is qualification enough to discuss contrails.

Thirdly, I will not mention your indirect threat to me, to the Admin....I will let all others who come upon this thread judge for themselves!!

Thanks for your post.

WW

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
You most definetly asked me to use my front cortex on this matter. You little putz. I'd wrap you like a pretzel in seconds.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Sick of this #. You going to be such an azzhole to get me banned you got it azzhole.
Carry on ATS'rs, It was fun while it lasted. Thank you all.

[edit on 4/16/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
He's probably just scared because us paid disinfo agents with our new scuba diving skillz, could launch an attack, IN COMPLETE STEALTH, on his house and put him in one of those secret NWO prisons under Denver International Airport.

Sarcasm = off.

reply to post by jpm1602

But seriously, JPM, calm down. I don't think WW really mean't to insult you, I don't see it that way at all. Take a break from ATS for a couple of weeks, then come back, - but don't leave.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
May i suggest that all the ATS posters with their heads in the sand, go and find another important issue to throw rocks at in the hope it will go away?

Chemtrails are poison being sprayed all over the world. THEY ARE NOT CONTRAILS which are a harmless and natural phenomenon consisting of water vapour.

When chemtrails spew from a jet, they get larger and larger and billow outwards. When Contrails trail a jet, they disipate quickly. Thats the way to tell so hopefully we won't see any more ignorant comments on this issue. It is so wearying when people do not educate themselves as to the truth.

To the OP, thanks for posting that link to the aircraft engineer again who was the FIRST to blow the whistle on the TRUTH. He was made to suffer so that others would know but the sad reality is that mostly, he did so in vain when people here cannot even take the trouble to find out exactly what is happening over their very heads.

The disturbing trend i have found lately is that chemtrails are now depicted in cartoons and birthday cards and family movies. All no doubt to make people think they are a normal and harmless phenomena. Wake up people.

May I congratulate the OP for bringing this to the publics attention.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Chemtrails are poison being sprayed all over the world. THEY ARE NOT CONTRAILS which are a harmless and natural phenomenon consisting of water vapour.

You can say that all you like but it still doesn't make it true.

Now, why, scientifically, are chemtrails diferant from Contrails? Why can't a CONtrail persist? Because they don't is not a good answer. Googling sources that say "Last for a few minutes", is not a good answer. What's a scientific, definitive way, that you can say that Chemtrails are diferant from Contrails?

And why exactly do people who actually MAINTAIN aircraft think that's fake?

Here's another anology:
Person 1: *Evidence*
You: No, your head is in the sand. Leave now because I disagree with you and I am incapable of doing an intelligent arguement. CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL.

HARDY HAR HAR

But somehow, it isn't funny. It's pethetic. Is this the best you can do? Is it REALLY the best you can do?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
its interesting you say scientific and definitive...

i remember a time when science was definitive!

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

If you have a vested interest in remaining ignorant, then i can't help you and i certainly will not entertain arguing with you, or going against your wishes.

You have every right to be uninformed and uneducated even though the OP has bravely stepped forward to hand you truth. I understand that not everyone can see truth, even when it does come with photos, videos, and first hand testimonies.

Just remember, it is you and your family being poisoned by these chemtrails and your bees are dying and when you get to the pearly gates and are asked "What did you do about this knowledge?", you will be able to say you laughed and derided because you were afraid of the truth. Sad huh?

[edit on 16-4-2008 by spaceweaver]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Just remember, it is you and your family being poisoned by these chemtrails and your bees are dying and when you get to the pearly gates and are asked "What did you do about this knowledge?", you will be able to say you laughed and derided because you were afraid of the truth. Sad huh?

Yes, of course, I am very afraid of the truth. You're spot on. That's obviously why I have been on ATS since 2004 with many, many posts, and it's also obviously why I am asking for evidence of chemtrails.

Spot on, star for you.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
what exactly attracted you to ATS in 2004?

im not asking for any particluar reason, its just that im interested in how people end up on ATS and your the first person thats sort of brought it up...

P.S it says 2007 next to your picture and name...

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Zeus187]

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Zeus187]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
No-one has ever explained how to tell the difference between chemtrails and normal contrail.

All available pictures of supposed chemtrails look identical to normal contrails, as observed, studied and photographed since the 1940s.

They behave exactly like normal contrails.

Chemtrails may well be being sprayed (though personally I doubt it) - but one thing we can be 100% certain about is that contrails - however long they last - are not evidence of such spraying.

If someone is directing your attention at contrails as proof of chemtrails, maybe you should be asking them why they are misdirecting you? What are they trying to hide? Or are they just out to make you look foolish?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
For those of you who want to know the truth of Chemtrails:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-4-2008 by spaceweaver]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>