It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Aushwitz

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

so ...thousands of hours of film of the camps is not evidence. tens of thousands of transcripts from people about the germen atrocities is not evidence. then there can be no evidence for you deniers...of anything in the world. what happened in germany is THE MOST documented event of mass murder in the entire human history of man. your ignorance is breathtaking as well as laughable. your stunted morality is worthless. you all need to have an mental examination of the condition of your sanity. and you should be restricted from making any type of decision affecting the lives of others.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
...with new bodies being burnt every 30 minutes.

Where did you get the "30 minutes" figure? You cannot reduce a body to ash in 30 minutes, according to everything I have seen. Links would be helpful.

Second, show the dates the ovens were said to be in operation, again, with links.

Third, show how many ovens there were. Again, with links.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It baffles me that so many are still willing to pay the zionist pain and suffering, after they have been proven wrong on their numbers of the dead. They started with a number of what 6,000,000 dead and the reality is they only lost what about 400,000. Now if anyone stands up and says anything about this, they are in danger of going to "Jail" in other parts of the world. All anyone has to do is go to their own web site of info. and find out for yourselves. So sad that we people have to deal with this kind of bull, we fought the war for the jew and now we are expected to flip the bill, for them not fighting their own war. What a bad joke?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Double post sorry.

[edit on 29/4/08 by GeneralT.]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot

Where did you get the "30 minutes" figure? You cannot reduce a body to ash in 30 minutes, according to everything I have seen. Links would be helpful.

Second, show the dates the ovens were said to be in operation, again, with links.

Thank you.

How about you just disprove - point by point - what neformore posted, I believe the balance of proof is now clearly in your court... I really want to see your evidence that the ovens didn't exist and furthermore please provide with links the statistical evidence at how long it does takes to reduce a human body to ashes...

Jean_claude Pressac has carried out a thorough investigation of the crematoria facilities and the gas chambers, perhaps you would care to read that instead of expecting others to breast feed you with information

www.holocaust-history.org...

I look forward to your analysis and counter argument, as well as your point by point refutal of neformores post.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralT.

fought the war for the jew?? yeah, that makes perfect sense. lets see...they jewish people deliberatly got the german people pissed off, and then forced the nazis to enslave and kill millions of their own jewish brethren, so they could become martyrs at a later date. yup, happens all the time.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Are you kidding me? The ovens were for to cook the food and clean the typhoid-ridden clothes, not people. As far as I know and I have done alot of research on the subject. The aushwitz was a ten star line of condos for the jewish "traitors" elite. With the size of the ovens they ate good and were well treated. If you look closely at the pictures of the jews, as they came to there new homes you will see, alot of them were smiling and happy to be off the cold trains and ready to get inside. Thats just what I saw in my research and study of the "Halcost" just another way to bleed the people that helped them out. To make them feel bad for not stopping the evil Hitler sooner.

[edit on 29/4/08 by GeneralT.]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralT.

ok...you must be a comedian, to take such a comical tone on such a tragic event. whats next?...the jonestown kool-aid drinking contest and the fun prizes to be won?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Well if you'd read my post properly, you'll see that I actually wrote this - here, I'll put it in bold for you -

Ovens running 12 hours a day, with new bodies being burnt every 30 minutes.

So thats 120*3 = 360 bodies per half hour, but lets say, for the sake of it, that it takes an hour.

and then, further down, in the same post I said

Hey - lets say it takes two hours to burn 360 bodies shall we?

The reason I did that is because I knew full well that you'd argue the 30 minute figure.

Let me summarise it for you again

The total, at 2 hours burn per corpse, for 12 of a 24 hour day, for half a year from '42 to 44 came to 919,800

I see no point in me providing links for you to read - you didn't even read my post. The number of ovens and chambers is recorded historical fact.

[edit on 29/0408/08 by neformore]

[edit on 29/0408/08 by neformore]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
No, I'm not a comedian. I have researched the fate of all the "TRAITORS" of the German people and found that most if not all of them were there because of their polictical views and not just because they were jews. You may not know one thing, and that is the world jewery declared War on the German people. When you declare war on a people, they don't set back and let you attack them, they start doing what they can to stop you from taking what is theirs. Don't take this the wrong way, Hitler did everthing he could to not let this come into being. He asked the world to take them though immigration and the world refused. Have your ever wondered why?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

Thank you.

How about you just disprove - point by point - what neformore posted, I believe the balance of proof is now clearly in your court... I really want to see your evidence that the ovens didn't exist and furthermore please provide with links the statistical evidence at how long it does takes to reduce a human body to ashes...

Jean_claude Pressac has carried out a thorough investigation of the crematoria facilities and the gas chambers, perhaps you would care to read that instead of expecting others to breast feed you with information

www.holocaust-history.org...

I look forward to your analysis and counter argument, as well as your point by point refutal of neformores post.

I never said there weren't crematoria. Only that we are being lied to as to the number of bodies burnt.

Here's a link for you: www.icfa.org... It is the International Cemetary, Cremation, and Funeral Association. You think they might know a little about cremating a dead body?

From their FAQ:

How long does it take to cremate a body?

Cremating at the optimum temperature (1400 - 1800 degrees), the average weighted remains takes 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Several more hours may be required before the cremated remains are available to the family.

Here's another one: www.mastertouchcremation.com...

Here is state of the art cremation chambers. Notice the time: www.matthewscremation.com...

It is getting harder and harder to find scientific details about the quickest amount of time a human body can be burned. I will say this: Go ask an arson investigator about general aspects of human bodies, and how hard or easy they burn up to ashes.

You apparently think that I didn't start off from where you are now. You would be wrong. I wish I could find the original website that lead me to do a little digging into how long it takes to dispose of a body through burning, but I cannot find that page. It was most interesting, and had links to scientific papers about how quick/slow bodies would burn under given conditions (links not related to the holocaust in any way, neither pro nor con.)

What bothers me most is the question that I always ask myself when I find someone has lied to me: "If they lied about this, what else have they lied to me about". It's worth thinking over.

Here's one to look at. www.onethirdoftheholocaust.com...

Whether I agree with him or not, it is an interesting hypothesis.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Actually there were three holocausts of the Jews. The first was carried out by Roman emperor Titus in 70 AD when he cleansed Jerusalem. The Jews claim in their sacred Talmud that 4 Billion, that's right, with a B were killed and a river of blood flowed from Jerusalem to the Medditeranean Sea.

Then there was a second holocaust. This one occured during WWI between 1914 to 1918 and into the 1920s. Jews in America claimed 6 million Jews were being starved to death in Eastern Europe. This story appeared on several occasions in the New York Times. As a result a program was set up by Protestant and Catholic clergy to send relief aid to the starving Jews in Eastern Europe throughout the 1920's.

Finally the US State Department in the late 1920's investigated and determined it was all one big swindle.

Then we have the 3rd holocaust in WWII where the Jews claimed once more that 6 million died, this time in homocidal gas chambers. Dachau it was said had such a killing facility but now it turns out it was constructed after the war. They also told the world that the Germans produced soap manufactured from human remains in Danzig. That they made lampshades from human skin and made shrunken heads from Jewish prisoners.

All claims have turned out to be lies.

At Auschitz it was determined by a Special Soviet Commission that 4 million Jews were gassed on an industrial scale. Then the number suddenly dropped to 1.1 million after the wall came down yet the Jews still claim that 6 million died. This in spite of the fact that Israel made it known early 2000 that the number of holocaust survivors was 1 million. If there were 1 million in 2000 there must have been at least 5 million still alive in 1945. Actuarial tables used by the life insurance industry don't lie.

Is there Jewish arithmetic at work here or is this just one gigantic swindle?

At Treblinka it was reported by eye witnesses that Jews were killed in vacuum chambers, then it became steam chambers, and finally the story changed once more to become gas chambers. Please tell us was it vacuum, steam, or gas chambers that were the murder weapon. We all would like to know so as to become true believers.

The bottom line is that the Nazis kept meticulous records. In the tons of files recently made available at the document center at Bad Arolsen in Germany, not a single forensic document exists reporting the death of a prisoner to have been caused by Zyklon-B gassing.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by non-Jew

By the way, I think that people are anti-semitic because Jews have a tendency to set themselves apart from everyone else. They don't want to assimilate. They use their Yiddish expressions, are very clickish (?) and why is it that I've never met a poor Jew? It's probably because you all stick together and give each other jobs in each others businesses?

This is a question of the what came first. Are people anti-semitic because Jews set themselves apart, or do Jews set themselves apart because people are anti-semitic? I believe it is the latter.

Going back to Roman times, laws were passed that forbid Jews from participating in any kind of profession or skilled trade. In order to make a living, they became money lenders, since usury was one thing not forbidden to them, and opened businesses that catered only to other Jews. The communities turned in on themselves because that was often the only option left open to them to make a living.

Then there was the notion of the collective guilt of Jews over the death of Jesus. For centuries, Jews were persecuted because of this morally reprehensible doctrine. Only in 1965 the Second Vatican council "exonerated the Jews from collective responsibility for the death of Jesus, but only on condition that they dissociated themselves from the supposedly wicked generation of the time of the crucifixion."

Are you a Christian? "A detailed study in the 1966 revealed that a significant amount of anti-Semitism in American Christians was due to church teachings. The doctrine of collective guilt was found to be still popular and the statement that 'Jews can never be forgiven for crucifying Christ' was subscribed to by 46% of Roman Catholics, 60% of Protestants, and 86% of Southern Baptists."

www.languedoc-france.info...

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Actually there were three holocausts of the Jews. The first was carried out by Roman emperor Titus in 70 AD when he cleansed Jerusalem. The Jews claim in their sacred Talmud that 4 Billion, that's right, with a B were killed and a river of blood flowed from Jerusalem to the Medditeranean Sea.

I think we can take that figure with a huge grain of salt. The population of the world now is a little over 6 billion. There is no way that there was 4 billion people in the whole world back in 70 AD, let alone in the Roman territories. The Jewish historian Josephus places the number killed to around a million. Even that seems a little high to me, but possible.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by TheComte]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Billion, that's right, with a B were killed and a river of blood flowed from Jerusalem to the Medditeranean Sea.

I was not aware that Talmud was written in English. Billion with a B,you say? Can you enlighten me what word in Aramaic was billion please?

This in spite of the fact that Israel made it known early 2000 that the number of holocaust survivors was 1 million. If there were 1 million in 2000 there must have been at least 5 million still alive in 1945. Actuarial tables used by the life insurance industry don't lie.

This i do not get at all. What are those numbers have in common with how many have been murdered? There were 17 million Jews before the war. So much more then 1 million survived the war. American and larger part of African Jews were not killed.
Let me ask you one question: There were more then 3000000 (million,with M) Jews in Poland in 1931. Let say half went to Soviet Union in 1939. After the war there were 240000 Jews in Poland. Thousands with T. Where are all the missing people? A simple question for guys who know Aramaic and are familiar with Germain design of crematories.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
so you say thousands of hours of film of the camps is not evidence. so what is it tens of thousands of transcripts from people about the germen atrocities documented event of mass murder in the entire human history of man. so i wonder what do you have to say about the god and the lsraelites so people like you make the world bad
:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Okay, here is something which is able to open the eyes and partially prove this entire gas chamber stuff is a fabrication. This story is from Bergen-Belsen.

globalfire.tv...

Actually there are quite more stories like this one, like little girl escaped from one of the concentration camps, became the friend of few wild wolves and then survived the whole journey.

Come on guys. The whole story of the Holocaust stinks. Even if it's happened, the current generation seeing that many people are using this as an advertisement and also using to survive every crime what they're committing. And from that moment, no one cares what the truth was that time, rather we're interested what is the truth now. Honestly, the non Jews are not really care with the Holocaust, because it's story was edited many times. First 15 million Jew died there. Then 8 million, now we're around 6 million. It would be better if you figuring out the details before you're telling the story to the public.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Can I suggest that all newbys check page one......
perhaps the one with + 21 stars.....
could be the truth....

or maybe we are mostly deluded.

Mungo

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave
Can I suggest that all newbys check page one......
perhaps the one with + 21 stars.....

And then perhaps read the subsequent posts where the OPs rather feeble argument is shattered.

As for the stars...sheep will always say 'Baa'.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I just look another researchers video, questioning Holocaust - and death camps evidence... I am still keeping my neutral mind in this issue, and thought this video deserves to publish here in ATS too.

For suitable existing thread, I search ATS with word "Aushwitz" --- I get as first findings result this old thread of mine
... For those who think I am dedicated "Holocaust Denier (tm)" - Sorry to make dissapointment - I question these days everything what is learned to be as our history.

In my eyes both sides are right in this issue of Holocaust -

"It did happen, and it didnt like they told us."

[edit on 24-5-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Great post! Star'd of course! And not only that you give us all of the info to conduct further research for ourselves, from camp names to all of the different operations. It's hard to deny ingorance with cold, hard information and facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join