It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Air Force shot down Flight 93

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Awards Ceremony in North Dakota honoring the Happy Hooligans

youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

There were no F16's stationed at Langly VA. in 01. Only F15's. He claims he was a ground equipment mechanic. AGE mechanic, ie. Aerospace Ground Eqipment. They do not haul around munitions, live or training!
This story is full of crap. I did 22 years as a weapons loader. And I can shoot holes in all these "Shoot down" theories! They are laughable!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Funny how people that believe the official story state that certain websites are not reliable but they can use the information from the same type of websites to support the official story.

Agreed. you can have debates all day supported only by he said, she said. And really thats all it is. Alex Jones is a conspiracy theorist just like us.

So, would you see a post for example, and say something like "Baked makes a good point, he must be right"? no. We need hard evidence or at least a few good eyewitness account.

I personally dont buy into many of the 9/11 conspiracy theorys we see these days. I think, somethimes, it might actually be terrorism rather than the presdient lying about things. That sounds a bit more logical, dont you think?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Anyone remember the anthrax scare after 9/11? Considering someone was mailing a biological weapon to people in congress, it went pretty damn quiet!!

To think that people aren't assassinated in order to prevent them talking (Dr. David Kelly for example) would be very naive indeed.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join