It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GAALT: Solid State Vario Amplifier?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Over in general conspiracy there is a thread going on regarding GAALT. It was proposed as a company, who were apparently going after a poster who had put some titles of conspiracy articles on his website (but not the articles themselves). You can check it out here.

So, In doing some research on this, I came across a statement in the Alabama Mens Hall of Fame regarding Donald Beatty Sr. (who holds the patents and owns the company):

Other patents include "GAALT", a solid state vario-amplifier instrumental in the development of pioneer space satellites that are now used on every continent.

Here

So I have come to ask a question of all you science minded members.

What the heck is a solid state vario-amplifier?
I know that a variometer is a device that tells pilots the rate of ascent/descent, but that is about all the info I can find. Google tells me I am looking into solid state audio-amps, which I know I am not.
Any ideas?

A second question:

The document titles that GAALT wanted removed referred to documents claiming that a device was developed in the early nineties that can ID you through your DNA signature, which somehow floats through the air. They can do this from over 200 feet away, and then beam it to a satellite, and finally the CIA. I would also like to confirm this as being false or even better, as being impossible.

Thanks for the help guys!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
We have also found this, which claims GAALT is a Gain Adjusting Audio Leveling Terminator.

Is that any help?

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
In reading the patent, it's nothing more than a variable (adjustable) amplifier.

www.google.com... YjB1XqzlRGc6jL8ByE2rH4vo&hl=en#PPA4,M1

What is interesting is that was filed in 1965. Transistors were in the process of overtaking vacuum tube technology at that time. The guy was sharp to figure this out.

The patent would have ran out by now.

When looking at GAALT Industries:

www.bizdays.com...

not a big company for the claims made in other thread.

Just some rambling thoughts...

new topics

join