It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westboro Baptist gets Rick Rolled!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This is the perfect counter-protest.

I suggest that anyone who knows of a Westboro protest follow this example.

Spread the word, make it a movement!!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Pretty funny!

I think Something by Queen, perhaps Bohemian Rhapsody would piss them off a little more.

You Got Freddy-rolled..

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Westboro "Baptist" is not a church any more than the KKK is a Christian organisation.

True churches proclaim God's love and mercy toward all people, whatever their orientation. While those who decide to follow Christ are called to abstain from all forms of immoral behaviour, whatever their orientation, their past is forgiven and gone. That is the teaching of the Bible, which is the basis of a true church. God accepts us, then renews us, then changes us.

I unreservedly apologise that there are people calling themselves Christians who proclaim hatred. They only serve to reinforce the misconception that the Bible, the Gospel or God Himself are somehow against a particular section of society. Christ was known as the 'friend of sinners'. That is what He was, and that is what He is. A FRIEND, not an enemy. And we're all sinners, including the people standing out there, who just don't seem to get it.

You may not agree with the Christian view, but don't confuse it with Westboro!

It's inevitable that these people, who dishonour the Good News of God's love, invite ridicule on themselves.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
haha that was hilarious, in all reality the kids are brainwashed since day 1, a true god, my god would not hate any person since we were created in his image. sure we all sin but that is why he forgives us. and if god hated fags he wouldnt of given free will!

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
they are to stupid and ignorant to understand the meaning and history of being rick roll'd. I doubt this put a dent in these redneck's agenda but
funny nonetheless.

Check out this video where a huge mass of people come after them and break their car window

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
God does not like homosexuality.. That's why he destroyed sodom and ghommora spelled that wrong..

It is wrong and people should be told that, because what it is is a possesion of lust that builds in a soul that it transforms the will to have unnatural desires...

" I have gievn them up to a reprobate sense "

because of sins increasing..

But the reason these Baptists are not doing Gods will is because we are supposed to have (charity) while doing everything.

they are full of hatred and are hypocrites and they will be judged harder then those gay souls...

peace.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
That right there is funny!

Props to the dude with the hair!

MonKey

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

God does not like homosexuality.. That's why he destroyed sodom and ghommora spelled that wrong..

There is really only one response to that, and it's best said right here.

Sex in Modern Culture

top topics

join